2011 LSU Tigers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
LSU started 7, 6, 4, 5 and 5 Whites since '06. Looks like a slide down to 4 is in store for '11. Whites who may see action include QB Zach Mettenberger, LG Matt Branch, C/RG T-Bob ****rt, RG Josh Williford, TE Chase Clement, MLB D.J. Welter (only White on the defensive 2 deep), DE Jordan Allen, WLBs Rockey Duplessis, Josh Johns and Seth Fruge, MLB Luke Muncie, SLB Nick Rice, and CBs Trent ****rt, Jeffery Lang and Tyler Glynn. I hope some of you drunk White Tiger fans will wake up!

Offense
QB Jarrett Lee
LG Josh Dworaczyk
C P.J. Lonergan
RG Will Blackwell
RT Alex Hurst

Last edited:
LSU started 7, 6, 4, 5 and 5 Whites since '06. Looks like a slide down to 4 is in store for '11. Whites who may see action include QBs Zach Mettenberger and Jarrett Lee, LG Matt Branch, C/RG T-Bob ****rt, RG Josh Williford, TE Chase Clement, MLB D.J. Welter (only White on the defensive 2 deep), DE Jordan Allen, WLBs Rockey Duplessis, Josh Johns and Seth Fruge, MLB Luke Muncie, SLB Nick Rice, and CBs Trent ****rt, Jeffery Lang and Tyler Glynn. I hope some of you drunk White Tiger fans will wake up!

Offense
LG Josh Dworaczyk
C P.J. Lonergan
RG Will Blackwell
RT Alex Hurst

Wow the days of Jacob Hester starting at RB and Craig Stelz at FS seem like a long, distant memory now.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Mettenberger should be starting at QB. How Jefferson is the start is beyond me.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Electric Slide, you are right. They have a few Whites at the skill positions, but almost all are buried deep in the depth chart. Even the battering ram White FBs we've seen at LSU have been passed up for affletes.

Leonardfan, you are right as well. As long as you have Les Miles in charge and (as far as I'm concerned) the most fickle DWF/DTF base in the FBS, you won't see White QBs get a fair shake at LSWho. I doubt whether a more White friendly coach would change things much down in red stick either.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Weird that the first four letters of H-e-b-e-r-t-s name is being censored? Is that a forum glitch? It's just a part of his last name..

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Deadlift, I could be wrong, but I think it is a glitch in the forum's censoring setup. I've noticed other collections of letters that have been censored by the new board that don't make much sense. I'm sure they will get straightened out as time goes by.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Check this "Caste" Discussion started yesterday on an LSU Website by somebody...please scroll to the last (long) post(at the time) my name is RBTiger...toward bottom of 2nd page

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?p=27219146&pg=2

Beta-males!!

--Has LSU put out a "quality product" over the last few years? NOPE!

--I haven't really seen Josh Dworacyk get "manhandled".. but they are playing him out of position BECAUSE of the Caste System at Offensive Tackle.

--They are totally oblivious to the White domination at linebacker. What's the use of "affletes" if they can't tackle?! And, when they get an opportunity, White D-linemen usually take advantage of those reps!

--An easy case can be made that those college programs that are overly-black are missing out on stud White athletes, that will end up shining on other college teams. Players like J.J. Watt, Ryan Kerrigan, and Bruce Miller would abuse the LSU OTs, and studs like Dallas Clark, Tony Scheffler and Rob Gronk would abuse your linebackers and secondary... not bad for "talent-less" players! Do I need to bring up Jason Witten?

--Just because a black is a starter in HS or college, that does not make him a "bonafide star." Don't be so foolish and naive!! There are ways that the average person can evaluate players, and what about all of the players that get hyped by the "recruiting services" that turn out to be "not as good as advertised?" And, yes, this can sometimes happen with White athletes, but, less so, considering that the vast majority of Whites' are intentionally underrated.

--There is a conspiracy for your mind, and if you don't figure it out in time, your daughter may bring home Denarius and you may find yourself liking it.. according to you, they are "superior" afterall. Your wife may leave you, too, for those that are "superior" -- your HEROES that you make thousands' of posts in praise about -- you don't think your family will find out about your affair? How much lower can you go? And, I guess I would have more respect for a black that believes in himself than a White that is immersed in a media-induced viewpoint of "White inferiority." The blacks are laughing at your subserviance, and it's based on intentional lies! A lot of "inferior" Whites are doing very well in the Texas preps, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Georgia, New Jersey, California and so on... It's good to see that some people (Whites) believe!

dwid

Hall of Famer
"Agreed. It's pure ignorance. And I assumed that everyone who frequents the Recruiting Board had a basic understanding that LSU Football wants the best players possible, regardless of race"

I wish I had time to sign up right now. Who exactly determines who the "best players" are? That concept might be too difficult for them to understand though. I remember when LSU had the "number 1 recruiting class".....then they got Jacob Hester , it knocked them out of the number 1 spot. How did that work out? He rushed for 1k his senior year helping them get to a national championship. If it weren't for him there is definitely no way they win some of those games, especially against Florida where he converted many key 3rd downs and even 4th downs.

Weird to think that Whites are probably the reason Les Miles still has a job yet he is playing less.

They called him a "river boat gambler" when all he was really doing was putting it on the back of Hester, and it worked that year, not as much other years. They were starting to get sick of him and that one game they almost lost, but T-Bob ****rt saved the game because Jefferson couldn't realize that the clock was running out.

TwentyTwo

Master
Thanks for the replies...

Shouldn't be too suprised at those last few responses...bet 1/2 those posters in that thread agrees with my post; just won't give me any back-up; I thought it was a fair enough reply & would like to add more; like the Dillon Romain story written by a black-sportswriter; but since I'm new on that site don't want to stir-up too much trouble.

Glad somebody had the balls to bring up a subject titled..."Is LSU going away from the White Athlete"? It's a fair question IMO! A few of those posters did have a clue...

LSU does have SEC/National Champ hurdler Barrett Nugent!

Talk about a bunch of sheep "Ignorant" "Dumbest thread ever" "Nobody cares about color, and if you do you're racist."

Yet I saw an HBO special talking about desegrating football in the South. One of the first black players in the SEC said who looks at a football game now, and sees 10 or 11 black players on defense and it makes his heart warm. They had triumphant music playing as he said this. Inserting blacks in football was intentionally done, and even by the initial proponents standards it has probably gone overboard.

We have every right to bring up the lack of whites, even in Louisiana which is still a mostly white state. A better question to ask people on Tiger Droppings might be what would you say if the LSU defense was all-white 2 years in a row? Would you be critical of some games where they got scored on a lot?

TwentyTwo

Master
Personally was glad somebody started the "Topic"...I can't sit back and watch the widening disparity...yet some people dismiss the thread as "retarded or meaningless or racist"...some are still replying...but picking & choosing the questions they want to answer...but failing to answer Hillis, Gerhart, etc

But some of the dwf's are begining to wonder after last year's least white recruiting class in their history...and 2012 is looking like more of the same. Rivals came out with their Top 40 and I could NOT find ONE white player! LSU is looking O-O-S for a few white O-Lineman/Deep Snapper & early this week 4.5 LB Richie Brown from Miss gulf coast was OFFERED a scholarship...he is getting some serious hype with 300 tackles after his soph & jr. seasons! Hope he accepts...

If there is a "Consolation"....LSU has more white scholarship defensive players (Welter, Muncie, Allen, Johns & Duplessis) than Georgia, So Carolina, Florida & Ole Miss COMBINED off the top of my head.

Chase Clement(nephew of former NFL O-Lineman Erik Andolsek) is the best all-around TE on the squad...and will play at least 1/2 the snaps; could win the job outright...

W/o QB- Jarrett Lee last year..LSU loses to Tennessee & Florida

OG-Will Blackwell 6'-4" 305 was AA-D-Lineman out of HS....schools like Nebraska, Wisconsin or Iowa would have probably kept him there...I thought he could follow in Kyle Williams foot-steps??

RSfr. DE-Jordan Allen is a specimen at 6'-6+..the DE pos it their deepest/best unit...so I still have to give him some time...

LSU is running this spread D more & more (4-2-5)...for a team like Oregon..so only having 2 LB's work as a disadvantage...(soph)LB-Luke Muncie has 4.5 speed; Kelvin Sheppard said he is gonna be a good one! RSfr D.J Welter also shows promise! The Top 3 LB's are Seniors...

Fullback Kellen Theriot never got into groove; injuries was recently granted medical hardship.

dwid

Hall of Famer
It won't take free email accounts and still haven't been activated. One poster called Danny Woodhead "the little engine that could" and that nobody would be talking about him if he were black. I guess no one would be talking about NCAA's all time leading rusher, well at least for schools that hand out athletic scholarships, 4.3 speed and freakish agility that got cut by the Jets after having the best preseason rushing performance since, when 95 I believe? Only to go on to the Pats and put up 1,000 yards from scrimmage 6 tds in 15 games (including the playoff game since he didn't play in the first couple for the Jets). He was let go in favor or McKnight.

They should remember McKnight in high school. He was a do it all type guy who was supposed to have a better college career than Reggie Bush. However, he wasn't the leading rusher on his own team in high school. David Seeman was, a White kid who had 1,349 yards rushing, 10 ypc 15 tds. Joe McKnight did have outstanding stats on offense/defense/special teams with 18 yards per play, 22 total tds from rush/rec/int/kr/pr. but he didn't do much in the state championship. Seeman won the MVP of that with 130 yards rushing 1 td. The game before that he had 3 tds 188 yards on 7 carries. McKnight was like a 5 star recruit, got a scholarship to USC and Seeman was never heard of again, supposedly had 4.5 speed at 5'10 and around 200 pounds. McKnight definitely deserved a scholarship but so did Seeman. The whole "we recruit what Louisiana has to offer" is bull. As we all know McKnight never lived up to expectations in college, drafted in the 4th and out of shape to camp.

I wonder if any of them remember Steve Korte, the rb that ran a 4.38 at like 230 pounds. Dad was a lineman in the NFL. Never got a chance to play anything but special teams after showing promise running the ball in garbage time as a freshman.

Even though there are some ignorant responses, they aren't freaking out as bad as I have seen on msg boards in the past. I guess that is progress.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Some of the posters on that board could pass for the Ultimate DWF's. They state the usual nonsense, "the best players play regardless of race." Yeah, sure!

TwentyTwo

Master
Whoever you are Northwinds?? Thank you for signing in on the website...NICE 1st post! TigerAlum93 has a couple of solid post as well...something for the sheeple to graze on! I got enough back-up where I wasn't singled out...

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?p=27219146&pg=4

BTW Chase Clement TE (jr.) 6'-5" 260 is a big time athlete with nice upside...played his first year of TE last season after being converted from DE.

TwentyTwo

Master
This is becoming a common theme on that website...it irks me! :thumbdown:

1st...Louisiana's own...Michael Mauti not being "athletic" enough to be in SEC; but typical Big 10....had to come back with reply...wonder what kind of heat I might get?

>Here's my reply>>Welcome to 2011...that's what being melanin deficient gets you huh Lester?...Yeah...Laurinitis, Greenway & Poz could not play in the SEC...Whatever dude! Oh wait...I know! Convert them to Fullback since they have cement in their feet!

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?p=27229112&pg=2

2nd...LB Richie Brown 2012'(4.4/38VJ)...LSU offered him recently; some can't believe he is only a 3-star; bet I know why...same poster...sometimes hard to detect sacrasm..have not replied yet.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?p=27296933&pg=2

And the Shanle bashing going on in their Saints thread

Highlander

Mentor
Police report: witness ID'd Jefferson as kicker

How many times must this "student-athlete" get in trouble before he's let go?

Also, starting WR Russell Shepard ineligible for opener against Oregon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uspw_5471010.jpg

Posted by Jerry Hinnen

It's one thing for a television station to report that witnesses have idenitified Jordan Jefferson as the person who kicked a man in the head during a parking lot bar fight. It's another thing for the official police report to confirm that witnesses have told their officers the same thing.

But that's the case for Jefferson and LSU, as CBSSports.com RapidReporter Glenn Guilbeau reports. Per the Baton Rouge police report of the incident outside Shady's bar, a female witness has told BRPD she "knows for certain that she observed Jordan Jefferson kick in the face" a man identified as Andrew Lowery. According to the witness, Lowery intervened when -- as he has also told police himself -- several LSU players pulled another victim from a black pickup truck and began to beat him.

According to the accounts of both Lowery and the witness, several of those players -- including Jefferson and reserve linebacker Josh Johns -- then attacked Lowery, leading to Jefferson's kick to Lowery's face. The witness also told police she could identify other LSU players present if offered photos to choose from.

Though BRPD has not yet confirmed it, it now seems obvious why officers confiscated 49 pairs of Jefferson's shoes in a Wednesday visit to his apartment; a DNA match between blood on those shoes and Lowery's (or another victim's) would, hypothetically, help confirm the accounts of both Lowery and the witness. According to a source sepaking to the Times-Picayune, police may also be attempting to match Jefferson's footprint to one found on a shirt of one victim.

At this point, it's still far too early to assume any guilt on Jefferson's (or any LSU player's) part. It's still too early to even assume an arrest is forthcoming, given that some witnesses' accounts have differed wildly from the ones offered by Lowery and the witness in question above.

This story from the Baton Rouge Advocate also won't help Lowery's credibility. It reports that -- in a remarkable twist -- his girlfriend has filed a "petition for protection from abuse" stating that earlier that same night, Lowery has tracked her to a bar, "cursed and yelled at her," and struck one of her friends.

It remains worth notingm however, that police spokesman Donald Stone has stated repeatedly he expects charges to be filed once the investigation is complete. What it's not too early to assume is that police have an eyewitness account that could put Jefferson in jeopardy of serious assault charges, and that they're making an effort to corroborate that account.

It's not an exaggeration to say LSU's season could hang in the balance of whether they find that corroboration or not.

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/31545214

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Regardless of who LSU fields in their opener, I think they will defeat Oregon. They can follow Auburn's "blueprint" from last year.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Auburn only knew how to defeat it because they ran practically the same offense. I swear defensive coordinators are so slow to catch up when offensive coordinators add new wrinkles into the game. Auburn didn't do much in the game either.

I think Jefferson was arrested. The only thing is that this is a very corrupt state, and many with power are big LSU fans so who knows what happens. Some feel that they have a better shot of winning this season with Lee though which is true.

Im going to root for Oregon, more Whites and the fact that I hate the SEC.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Well, it looks like Jarrett Lee will be LSU's starting QB after Jefferson was arrested today. Also, backup LB Josh Johns was arrested too, (what in the hell was he doing?) so maybe Luke Muncie or DJ Welter might get some time on defense this year.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Jack. Hopefully this works out well for a couple of White Tigers. I'd heard yesterday Mettenberger might get the start, but it is just as well that they are going with Lee.

I just saw this online in case anyone is interested. Of course Miles has to include a "dual threat" black quarterback into the discussion. Gotta satisfy those negro loving DWF's down in Lose-e-land (and his own fetish of course).

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/2011/08/lsu_football_coach_les_miles_n_1.html

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
An article I just saw over at Stuff Black People Don't Like-I'm glad he gave CF credit in his other article, but it would have been nice to see some given for this article too. Anyway, it is an interesting read.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2011/08/louisiana-state-university-lsu-football.html

Louisiana State University (LSU) Football and Black Athlete-Students: 92,000+ Drunk Whites Cheering for 'Brothers'
Quick Note: Read this article on the University of Miami deserving the death penalty and this article on BYU safety Daniel Sorensen who stated "white boys" are coming down south to beat Ole Miss this coming Saturday.

In 2011, Louisiana State University (LSU) will start four white players ( out of 11 players starting on offense and 11 players starting on defense for a total of 22) and 18 Black players.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here's an article detailing the suspension (only one game, they're black, after all) of three LSU players.

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP)—LSU has suspended star cornerback Tyrann Mathieu, defensive back Tharold Simon and running back Spencer Ware for this Saturday’s home game against Auburn because they’ve run afoul of the team’s drug policy, according to a person familiar with the decision.
The person told The Associated Press about the suspensions on Wednesday on condition of anonymity because they have not been announced. But the person did not specify the drug for which the players tested positive.

It didn't specify the drug, but I've got a hunch:

[video=youtube;eXrz6rJdMtE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXrz6rJdMtE&ob=av2e[/video]

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Rivals top QB recruit Gunner Kiel has verbally committed to play ball with the bruvas at LSU. He says:

"When I went down there and met all the guys I felt it was perfect fit for me. I felt it was the right time to pull the trigger and I'm very happy with my decision."
Coming from a basically all-white HS and community in Indiana, he's in for a big culture shock at LSU and in Baton Rouge. Perhaps he should take the short eastern commute to New Orleans to meet with Drew Brees. At the very least, he can learn some routines to "fire up" the natives.