2011 Georgia Bulldogs

Riddlewire

Master
Three Georgia runningbacks suspended for upcoming game

Tailbacks Isaiah Crowell, Carlton Thomas and Ken Malcome have been suspended for a violation of team rules. Each will serve a one-game suspension according to Georgia coach Mark Richt.

And I bet record-breaking white speedster Kyle Karempelis, a native Georgian, still has no shot at seeing the field.

The only tailbacks remaining on roster with a carry this season are former walk-ons Brandon Harton (11 carries for 34 yards) and Wes Van Dyk (one carry).

Cornerbacks Brandon Boykin and Branden Smith have also spent time at the position and could be used this weekend.

Nope.

And there's no way that Wes Van Dyk will see more than decoy and garbage-time snaps.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I heard some talk of the suspensions today on the radio. Nobody seems very concerned about the suspensions, presumably because Georgia is playing the 3-5 New Mexico State Aggies. NMSU has 4 White starters. I suspect if these suspensions happened a week from now, people would be in an uproar, since they would be playing Auburn. Georgia also has 4 Whites listed as Fullbacks on the roster and I doubt we'll see any of them either.

Riddlewire

Master
Here's what Richt had to say about the RB situation:

When asked whether Harton would be the starter, Richt said, "I don't know about that. We'll kind of see how it goes, but everybody else who resembles a running back will be competing."

I wish someone would have asked him what he meant by "resembles a running back". My guess is that he wouldn't have admitted the truth that he meant "black skin, fat lips, and a wide nose".

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire, you got that right. We'll see what happens, but if I were a betting man I'd wager the "hue" of the backfield won't change this Saturday.

Riddlewire

Master
I can't get any confirmation because everything is behind pay-walls. All I can do is look at thread titles, but it seems like the posters at the Georgia message boards (Scout and Rivals) are of the opinion that Karempelis is going to get some carries this week. Since I doubt any of them ever would have heard of him unless the team "promoted" him, this seems likely. It's also likely because they're gnashing their teeth in fits of anger, wondering why Richt doesn't move the cornerbacks to runningback.
I hope Kyle does get to play and not just as a decoy. If he could string together a few 6 yard runs...
Nah, it still wouldn't change their opinions.

EDIT:
Well, I had to go to the Great Satan to get the information, but at least it was free.

LINK
"We're going to go with Kyle Karempelis and Brandon Harton, and [fullback Zander] Ogletree will fill in there, and then we might have a couple of surprises," Bobo said after Tuesday's practice. "We've just got to figure out what we do best and work hard at it this week."
Karempelis, a 5-foot-9, 180-pound freshman walk-on, has not played a down at Georgia. He rushed for 5,756 yards in his career at Class A power Wesleyan in Norcross, Ga., scoring 93 career touchdowns.

"He showed lots of flashes in camp," Bobo said. "He's been on the scout team mostly, but today he got out there and ran behind those big boys, and they did a good job opening up holes for him."

Notice that he refused to credit Kyle. Instead, it was the linemen making it all possible.

This still doesn't mean Kyle will get even one single carry in the game Saturday. After a week of practice, Richt might change his mind and send Kyle back to the scout team. But if Kyle can get in the game and do some damage, it would be the best thing to happen in the SEC in many years.
I'm a realist, however. Even a 200 yard day wouldn't earn him a "game day" job. He'd go right back to the scout team as soon as the negroes are off suspension.

Last edited:

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I would love to see Karempelis get carries for the Blackdogs, but I don't think I could stomach watching these two darkly-pigmented teams squaring off. Maybe I'll record it and just fast-forward to see his 1 or 2 carries in garbage time after Georgia has a 50 point lead. From looking around the boards, these players were tested positive the Thursday prior to the Florida game (last week) but are only held out of this walk-over. I also read that it was the ganja-weed. Should I repost the Indo Smoke video?:biggrin:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Some good reps for White players in UGA's 63-18 blow out of New Mexico State... :)

- QB Aaron Murray =18/23, 238 yds & 5 TDs
- QB Hutson Mason = 8/10, 131 yds, 1 TD
- RB Kyle Karempelis = 13 carries for 63 yds & 1 TD :)
- WR Rhett McGowan = 4 catches for 51 yds & 1 TD
- WR Michael Bennett = 3 catches for 22 yds & 1 TD
- S Connor Norman = 4 tackles
- LB Kosta Vavlas = 2 tackles
- LB Jeremy Sulek = 2 tackles

TwentyTwo

Master
It was sure nice to see Karempelis in the box score getting the opportunity to run the ball...yall are on top of it here!

Vanilla_Sky

Mentor
How deep is Bennett in the depth chart? Will he get a starting opportunity next year? He shines every time he's in. Not to mention he and McGowan are the only reason I can manage to watch an SEC game and even then it's only to see if they get some passes during blowout games...

Glad to see their highlights on ESPN last week, made me smile.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
UGA WR Bennett had 5 catches for 50 yards & a heckuva TD snag. :) QB Aaron Murray went 14 of 18 for 224 yards & 4 TD passes (in the 1st half). That's 9 TD passes (3 to White WRs) the last 2 weeks for Murray.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Here's the picture:

annawatson%5B013012%5D_345x259_0.jpg

What you have to wonder is what manner of woman is this? And what kind of a man wants to have a woman laying next to him with rippling muscles and six-pack abs? Not to mention that for a woman to have that kind of musculature she would have to have good amount of testosterone, either due to injecting herself with it, which is sick, or being a freak of nature, which is equally repulsive. She also is going to look really bad when the daily 5 hour weight lifting and water purging habit that she is following stops.

Maybe the Georgia fans on the website can tell me what she does as a 'cheerleader' as those girls are usually the smallest types so they can be thrown and tossed in different formations.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The news about that cheerleader have been floating around for a while now. That particular picture has been altered from the original that I saw on a UGA board a few weeks back. I heard someone talking about this yesterday and they said she turned down an $75K contract to get on steroids and become a "fitness model." I do find it sad that some women attempt to turn themselves into men in terms of their physiques. I do appreciate a woman who keeps herself in shape though.

white is right

Hall of Famer
In what way was the photo altered? I suspect she was asked to take something like andro for being a fitness model. Really fitness models are the old Ms. Olympia competitors before steroids destroyed the competition. I think Bev Francis was the first obvious mega dose abuser the judges never let her win because of her unfeminine look. After her the champions all abused steroids but tried to look like a woman.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It has been compressed, that's how. It is really pretty easy to tell.

dwid

Hall of Famer
she turned down Anavar, which is a pretty weak steroid, probably the weakest that I am aware of, she mentioned something along the lines that it might complicate things after college when she wants to have kids. So yah I think its safe to say she isn't juicing.

Blake Sailors is currently listed as a 2nd string cb. How long that lasts is beyond me. Safety who should be a cb Connor Norman is also listed as second string. Both are Juniors.