2011 Florida State Seminoles

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Free Shoes U has started 6, 6, 4, 6, 6 and 4 Whites since '05. The latest incarnation of this team will probably have just 4 Whites once again as it seems Jimbo Fisher is determined to make the Criminoles the darkest team in the country. White backups on the two-deep I looked at include QBs Clint Trickett and Will Secord, LG Jacob Stanley and RT Garrett Faircloth. The defense is an almost complete blackout, except for Bjoern Werner who is the first full time White defensive starter in two years.

Offense
LT Andrew Datko
LG David Spurlock
RG Bryan Stork-also backup Center

Defense
LE Bjoern Werner-German native

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'm guessing WR Josh Gehres and Safety Justin Bright's only time this year will be spent running down the opposing team's kick and punt returners, and of course warming the bench when they're not being WSTDs?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sadly that appears likely, Jack.What better way for Fisher to endear himself to the DWFs down Tallahassee way than to mistreat his few White skill players as Massa Bowden did or even worse.
smiley5.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Werner is promising to see. We need White DE's starting at caste schools like this..

white is right

Hall of Famer
Is there a story behind Werner playing D1 football? I know in the past other foreign players were recruited for track or soccer and tried out and made the football team. If that is the case he probably the best athlete on defense.

There in SEC territory as far as blackness goes. Jimbo fisher is already recruiting black quarterbacks as well.
He is trying to bring in some run and gun afflete who can't throw worth a damn.

Bad news here. Wr Josh Gehres is no longer on the team and DB Justin Bright isin't even on the 3 deep.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I stumbled across this picture of Drunk White Criminoles Fans and just had to post it for everyone's amusement: