2011 Arkansas Razorbacks

Riddlewire

Master
Another Sumo submits to his genetic predisposition.

FAYETTEVILLE - Arkansas offensive tackle Jason Peacock was arrested on Friday and charged with felony theft of property.
Peacock was booked in the Washington County Detention Center at 7:30 p.m. on Friday and had bail set at $2,500. He was arrested by university police and has a hearing set for Monday.
Through a spokesperson, Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino said he was aware of the arrest and Peacock had been suspended indefinitely.
The 23-year-old appeared in all 13 games last season and started the final nine. The senior was listed first team on the Razorbacks’ pre-spring depth chart.

He routinely gave up on edge rushers last season and he would've gotten Tyler Wilson seriously injured if he had remained the starter. Of course, that might still happen. Petrino doesn't strike me as the type who would punish such a poor disadvantaged "youth" such as this fine specimen.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
this "good young man" simply "made a mistake" by stealing a female student's purse then taking her student id card and debit card. he then "explosively" swiped the card to pay for a tank of gas.

what an idiot.

of course if Petrino thinks the "room-brightening smile" and "upside" the afflete possesses will benefit the team next fall, the inevitable dropped charges will take place in a matter of weeks.

ugh.

Riddlewire

Master
He was never going to be allowed to catch passes for Petrino. History proves that.
But now Kane Whitehurst won't be doing much of anything football related for the forseeable future.

Razorback Player arrested for drugs

Michael Whitehurst was booked into the Washington County jail on possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia Sunday morning.UAPD preliminary report stated a call came in saying a black BMW was peeling out in a 10 mph zone.When the officer pulled over the car, the officer said he smelled the odor of marijuana. Inside police said they found a pipe, a grinder and a small baggie of pot.Whitehurst bonded out of Washington County jail early Sunday morning.

Considering the makeup of that team, you can bet the supplier of his "herb" was black.
Way to go, dunce.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Arkansas' favorite negrophile football coach, Bobby Petrino, is currently in hot water with his boss. he lied to the athletic director about a motorcycle accident that he (Petrino) was involved in, and it turns out he had a little booty call on the bike with him.

it's big "news" in the laughably titled Razorback "Nation."

of course, Petrino "apologized." the apology was apparently for getting caught poking a gal who isn't his wife and for getting caught about lying about the details of the wreck.

foobar75

Master
The woman in this case is some c*** who was apparently engaged to be married in a couple of months. I suppose it's good for the poor sucker fiancee to find out now than later. It'll be interesting to see if he'll call the wedding off or prove to be a mangina who forgives her and goes thru with it. And people are wondering why men aren't "manning up" and dropping out of the marriage market in large numbers.

As for Petrino, I hope this pondscum gets fired.

Riddlewire

Master
I did some reading on Briffault's Law (http://www.stickmanweekly.com/ReadersSubmissions2009/reader5546.htm), after seeing mention of it in one of our threads here at CF. That was only a few days ago, but I must say that the impact was profound. Reconsidering the behavior of women I've known in my life, even my own family members, I'm pretty sure this Briffault fellow had it pretty well figured out.
I'm not saying that Petrino's behavior is excused because of the innate tendencies of females, but I find it difficult to pass judgement on him without knowing the full story of his home life (which I suspect we won't be getting).
In any case, dismissing Petrino certainly won't leave Arkansas in a better position. They've already elevated one of his AA hires to Interim Coach. And I reckon there's zero chance that they won't bring back afro-american coach Garrick McGee to take over on a permanent basis after the season. This is a school that hired the protege of the man who sued them for "Racial Discrimination" with the full intent to destroy the entire University. The school and that entire region (Fayetteville, Arkansas) are profound racial cowards.

Highlander

Mentor
I did some reading on Briffault's Law (http://www.stickmanweekly.com/ReadersSubmissions2009/reader5546.htm), after seeing mention of it in one of our threads here at CF. That was only a few days ago, but I must say that the impact was profound. Reconsidering the behavior of women I've known in my life, even my own family members, I'm pretty sure this Briffault fellow had it pretty well figured out.
Sounds like you had an epiphany. I've read a lot of stuff about the seemingly mysterious nature of females, all females, but that is the best and most concise dissertation that I've ever read on the subject. Invaluable knowledge for any male of any age...and the younger they are exposed to it, the better they will be prepared for life and relationships. It should be required reading for all males. Thanks for sharing.

I've read a lot of Stickman's insightful articles over the past several years but not this one. I was going to take him to task on a point during my read until I read his second-to-last paragraph and he covered what I was going to mention...Yes, all females have an identical nature, however, not all females in the world are backed by the State.

Western women can get away with they are doing because they know that the law is on their side, regardless of the situation. So, they can act with impunity and be well-rewarded for it, at any time of their choosing. They are not accountable to anyone or anything, except for their children. Yet, if this codified support was all of sudden rescinded, then their cavalier attitude would quickly change to become softer, more understanding, and cooperative...and a more natural balance could be returned and perhaps Western Civilization could be saved.

Women in developing countries can't afford such a cavalier approach to their relationships with men or their husbands, because their actions aren't be backed by the State. They'd be out on the streets trying to find a way to support their kids while the husband takes in another Muay Thai match while enjoying a Singha beer and then later on getting a full-body (Thai) or foot massage and then paying a visit to a local brothel. Then, rinse-and-repeat the next day. So, the female must make sure she chooses a man with good character, wants a family, and can provide for her...then treat him well and make him happy so he will stay.

In any case, dismissing Petrino certainly won't leave Arkansas in a better position. They've already elevated one of his AA hires to Interim Coach.
Yep, as soon as I saw the name of who would be the interim coach, I lost any sliver of hope that things might become more fair in Fayetteville anytime soon.

icsept

Master
This will be prime example of gender injustice in America: Petrino will lose his job and reputation, and possibly his marriage in which his wife could take him to the cleaners. The female girlfriend, who is just as guilty, will likely be rewarded for her skanky behaviour with payoffs from the university and the tabloids.

foobar75

Master
Riddlewire, a big thank you for posting that link, truer words have not been spoken. I have saved a copy so I can read from time to time lest I forget, and share that gospel every chance I get.

Highlander, a great analysis as far as the role of the State in empowering women and essentially destroying the whole dynamic between men and women and the way they used to form the foundation of civilization and traditional family unit (they still do in most non-Western countries).

Anyway, sorry for slight hijack, as some of this commentary belongs in our man-hating forum.

Riddlewire

Master
They fired him.
From what I could tell by listening to the press conference on the radio, they saw an opportunity to save some money. The AD didn't say this, obviously, but mentioning the $18 million that they now don't have to pay him because of language in his contract was the only time his voice didn't break.

So, a white man who was one of the best in his profession is now out of a job. His reputation is ruined. The money that he contractually earned by providing his hard work is now denied him. His trollop extorted him for $20K. His wife will take the rest. And yet another SEC football program will be turned over to an Affirmative Action coach.
This whole situation couldn't have been engineered more effectively if Israel itself were involved.
Come to think of it, Mike Slive (SEC Commish) is a member of the tribe...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Although it sounds like it, I'm NOT crying for Bobby Petrino. He was one of the caste villains of the college football world. It's just that the actual victors in this situation are even more my enemy than he is.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I'm not fan of Arkansas, their AD or Mike Slive, but I think Petrino needed to be fired. Yes...I know these coach bend/break rules all over to court (& retain) their beloved affletes....and that should also never be tolerated. However, these coaches should also be held to standards of decency. UGA AD (AA hire) Damon Evans was forced out for similar shenanigans (w/ a mudshark no less). IMHO, when you're supposed to be the leader of young men, you should be held to high standards.

That being said, I've also utter disdain for h@rl0t homewreckers & gold diggers, etc. They too are of zero moral compass. This modern society is on a crash course for hell. :tsk:

white is right

Hall of Famer
This will be prime example of gender injustice in America: Petrino will lose his job and reputation, and possibly his marriage in which his wife could take him to the cleaners. The female girlfriend, who is just as guilty, will likely be rewarded for her skanky behaviour with payoffs from the university and the tabloids.
His "marriage" was in name only I doubt anything happened in the bedroom in this century, less birthdays and special occasions like that. At his age he is probably to pooped out to juggle 3 women....:jaw:http://elitedaily.com/elite/2012/mistress-revealed-bobby-petrino-scandal/

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What dirtbags...both Petrino & these two huzzies. This latest harlot looks like a glorified street walker...I'm sure her parents are oh so proud. :icon_rolleyes:

I saw a comment on an AJC blog saying it's easier for a 45-50+ y/o man working (with other "old", fat men) & making $50K a year to avoid cheating, than it is older men that are in the spotlight & make $$$. While this may be true, it doesn't justify adulterous behavior. :tsk:

Riddlewire

Master
Arkansas lost three starting wide(nosed) receivers to the draft. They only had one semi-starting WR coming back. On top of that, two of their experienced WRs were recently busted for burglary and will most likely not play this season.

With a depleted receiving corps and lots of negative press for the Razorbacks, interim coach John L. Smith lays down the law by...

...cutting Kane Whitehurst.

Stay Ghetto, Arkansas.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Whitehurst was released from his scholarship, which usually means the player intends to transfer. But I know that program. He was already "indefinitely" suspended for weed (which the negroes use on a regular basis without punishment), and he was undoubtedly told that he would never see the field except on special teams. Sending him packing now is a bitch move by Arkansas because setting up a transfer is much more difficult. Teams have already been through Spring Practice and finding a new school that wants to give a scholarship to a white receiver will be nearly impossible.)