Defense
DE Jake Bequette

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Another black TE?
smiley21.gif

Riddlewire

Master
Blech Retort gets the scoop on a possible white receiver for the Razorbacks next season.

LINK

If you are looking for illumination into the life of a celebrated Razorback, your probably in the wrong place.

But if an inspired story of a young, determined walk-on who is prepared to make the sacrifices necessary to ensure success for himself and make a difference for his football team captures your interest, pull up a chair and let me tell you about Brandon Wolford.

It's a very CF-style article. Although, of course, it doesn't mean anything as of right now. Firstly, there's no confirmation of this kid's pedigree (I did a fairly thorough search. No decent pictures of him are available online). Second, bad things seemingly always happen to any white receiver who finds himself in Fayetteville. Usually career ending injuries. If not, then they just sit on the bench for four/five years. So there's little chance that this story goes anywhere anyway. However, I can confirm through viewing his highlight reel that he's already more valuable to the team than "Superstar" Joe Adams. Wolford can actually hold on to the damned ball. Something that still eludes Adams.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(As most know, I will NOT accept "most likelys" when it comes to ethnic authenticity. I don't consider Jason Kidd white, so a blurry picture of light skin means nothing to me. Unless I see a clear face picture with no helmet, this kid remains in the "who knows" pile.)

mattharper

Guru
Does anyone ever know what happened to Neal Barlowe their freshman wr a few years ago? I knew he was tall and very athletic.

mattharper

Guru
Thanks Riddlewire. Lets hope super elusive after the catch, Kane WHitehurst gets a chance to shine soon.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
mattharper said:
Thanks Riddlewire. Lets hope super elusive after the catch, Kane WHitehurst gets a chance to shine soon.
<div></div><div>This kid is a gamer! I was utterly impressed at his highlight video coming out of HS.</div>

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i had a few minutes to spare this morning, and i took a look at the state newspaper's sports section. in it was a huge write-up on incoming freshman tailback Kody Walker, who "looks like a fullback, runs like a tailback."
Walker, who has good size (6-1, 230-pounds - but 6-2, 235 in the article) but below average speed (reportedly 4.7 in the 40, but which "somehow" goes unmentioned in the article), is apparently an "ideal" tailback for head coach Bobby Petrino, as Walker "fits the profile of the big back Petrino likes to use to help wear down defenses and control the ball."

Petrino decided to recruit Walker after watching him play in a game where he ran for 158 yards on 21 carries as a sophomore.

according to the article,
Petrino said he has a "big-time" memory of the game and was impressed by Walker's speed and physical play.

the game was one of the best in Walker's career, as he finished his career with a combined 3,275 yards and 42 touchdowns over three seasons. this productivity made Walker "big-time" enough to be the only running back (he was signed as a tailback, remember) inArkansas' 2011 class.

now then, i'd like you to think about this ... two years ago, Petrino wouldn't give the ball at tailback to his "big back" Mitchell Bailey who was substantially faster (and a bit smaller), because Bailey was a "fullback." Bailey, you see, didn't "fit the profile" of a tailback in Petrino's mind despite routinely outrunning or running over the Razorback defense during practice on a daily basis.

also, just for comparison, Petrino didn't even bother to look at Steven Kehner, the #5 all-time rusher in Arkansas history. Kehner, a pure tailback with 4.4 speed, averaged more yardsevery singlegameof his career than Walker did in his "big-time" performance. "weird," that somehow that isn't "big-time." huh?

additionally, Kehner was nearly as productive in his senior year alone (2,488 yards and 40 touchdowns) as Walker was in his entire career. and he could likely outrun Walker backwards.

but apparently, it's obvious Kehner didn't "fit the profile" either. "weird," huh?

i "wonder" what Walker has that these other two guys don't ...

Riddlewire

Master
Homegrown talent Neal Burcham (QB, Greenbrier, Arkansas) has been named co-MVP of ESPN's big Elite 11 QB competition. [URL="http://rise.espn.go.com/football/articles/2011/07/22-Elite-11-announcement.aspx?pursuit=Football]LINK[/URL]

Now, you'd think that as star-struck as Bobby Petrino is over the hyped products that "recruiting services" put out, that he'd be all over this homerun local prospect.
Well, No...

You see, Petrino's career success with (exclusively) white quarterbacks hasn't convinced him that they have the appropriate skills to run his offense. Apparently, he's been reading Fisher DeBerry's autobiography.

Here are the only QBs that Arkansas has outstanding scholarship offers to:
48121411.jpg

The Arkansas coaching staff has also heavily back-tracked on their endorsement of Tyler Wilson as next year's starting quarterback. It was a sure thing coming out of Spring. But all statements coming from the administration since Summer started suggest that Wilson will have to go through yet another "open competition" with his dark adversaries in the Fall. The coaching staff was also clearly leaking this meme to the press as well, as all media stories about the Razorbacks never mentioned even the possibility of a different QB other than Wilson, then suddenly, in unison, they all spoke about the competition to run the Arkansas offense next season.

In a couple of years, the University of Memphis will be a more white-friendly program than the University of Arkansas.

Johnsonville

If the next 4 quarterbacks for Arkansas aren't white, it's just blatant adherence by Petrino to the caste system.

The progression that SHOULD happen is this;

Tyler Wilson - The gap between Mitchell and him is HUGE. Brandon Mitchell is not a QB. He's a TE/LB.

Brandon Allen - 2 to 3 years, depending on if he leaves school early, which is a distinct possibility. He's rivals Sam Bradford as the best high school QB I've ever seen. Reminds me A LOT of him, actually.

Austin Allen - Brandon's little brother (will be a junior this upcoming season) who must agree will be better than him. He's further along physically and Tulsa/Ole Miss offered him before he ever set foot on a high school campus.

Josh Qualls (Rogers Heritage) - Just a sophomore but is more talented at this stage than either Allen brother or Mustain was. Has more than held his own this summer at various 7-on-7's, throwing only one interception in 12 games at SW Elite. His name is one you're going to hear repeatedly over the next three years.

Who knows what will happen though with the "nepotic" Petrino at the helm.

Riddlewire

Master
Just to put a little more mustard on this story...

The Razorbacks' AA Offensive Coordinator was interviewed by one of the local tv stations yesterday about the Quarterback competition. He said that the coaching staff was going to make a determination based on "how the players get along in the locker room" as a major deciding element. Well, Gee... Which one of those QBs do you think is going to have an easier time looking like a leader in the locker room? The lone cracker or the brotha surrounded by all his bros?

Is this all a head fake? Is it intended as motivation for Tyler to work harder? I doubt it. Wrecking your starting QBs confidence all summer long generally doesn't make him play better in the Fall.
It seems to me that they really would prefer to send the black quarterback out on the field this Fall, but he's not good enough to win the job on his positional skills. So they're ginning up some phony "intangibles" criteria to give him enough bonus points to put him over the top.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
But Riddlewire, black quarterbacks are all the rage these days in college football! Like DWFs would say, "didn't you notice that BOTH QBs in the BCS championship game were supa dupa superior exciting loose-hipped wiggle-possessing fast-twitch athletic gods?":icon_rolleyes:

Riddlewire

Master
Does anyone ever know what happened to Neal Barlowe their freshman wr a few years ago? I knew he was tall and very athletic.

New news.
Apparently he transferred to Kansas this summer and wants to play football again.
The link is behind a pay wall. But the headline is obvious and someone on the Arkansas message boards mentioned it.

IMO, he's an idiot. Turner Gill is a proven racist. Tulsa would've been a better choice.

Riddlewire

Master
Ok, unusual post here, but I have an afflete 'update'.

Heard on the radio today that former "future superstar" Jatashun Beachum failed all his classes and left the school. So now Petrino's dreams of having the first 300lb tailback lie in ruins.

1250646666.jpg

That was a complete waste of a scholarship for one year. A scholarship that could've gone to any one of a dozen excellent legitimate Arkansas tailbacks who would've been more appropriate for the position AND would have maintained their eligibility.

DWFan

Mentor
LOL! Is he really 300 lbs.? If so we're entering territory I never imagined! Someone man the engines, Scotty's going to faint!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting about that, Riddlewire! I remember the original post about that tub of lard and wondered what would happen. Glad things didn't go according to plan for him or Petrino.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Ok, unusual post here, but I have an afflete 'update'.

Heard on the radio today that former "future superstar" Jatashun Beachum failed all his classes and left the school. So now Petrino's dreams of having the first 300lb tailback lie in ruins.

1250646666.jpg

That was a complete waste of a scholarship for one year. A scholarship that could've gone to any one of a dozen excellent legitimate Arkansas tailbacks who would've been more appropriate for the position AND would have maintained their eligibility.

One would think that something like this would open even the drunkest white fans eyes. That doesn't seem to be the case because according to them even 300lb sumos are better tailbacks than whites.

Riddlewire

Master
PED enthusiast Knile Davis is done for the year after breaking his ankle in practice. That makes four separate ankle breaks in the last few years for him. I forgot which steroid causes severe calcium loss, but he won't have to worry about it any longer as his career as a starter is likely over.

LINK

Maybe Petrino should rethink signing all these size freaks as runningbacks. They come with a lot of problems.

(The link doesn't mention the exact nature of the injury. It was obtained from a credible source at the Arkansas DWF forum.)

FootballDad

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballDad, I just read the whole story and what a White guilt trip inducing piece of propaganda it is! It will never end with the anti-white "writers" who print this garbage. When all the "first negroes" die off, there will undoubtedly be annual remembrances of them so as to not let the eternal flame of White guilt go out.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer