2010 West Virginia Mountaineers

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
West Virginia started 9 whites last year and 10 in 2008. Here are the projected white starters for 2010.

RT- Matt Timmerman
RG- Joe Madsen
C- Eric Jobe
LT- Don Barclay
TE- Tyler Urban

NT- Chris Neild
SLB- Pat Lazear

It loos like two less white starters this season. Pathetic stuff from a state that is almost all white.

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Maybe one of you "college football guys" can answer this. When was the last time WV had a white QB? It seems like they have a black quarterback every season and like WA33 said that is pathetic for a lily white state.

White Power

Mentor
I can't remember the last time they had a true QB at the position it has been at least 20 years if not longer.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Another black quarterback in Geno Smith this season. A state that is 95 percent white shouldn't be starting only 8 whites.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Make it seven whites from your list, WA33.

Josh Jenkins is half black.

As far as the black QB obsession at WVU goes, it just gives me another reason to not cheer for them.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I'm surprised they might have 7 starters, considering how little they recruit in-state and how often they give white invited walk-ons so little chance to do anything but a bit of special teams work.

Bill Stewart won't last long at WVU-I'd say two more years tops-but you can be sure he'll bring in as many affletes as possible, especially at the QB position, in the delusional belief that whites are simply not cut out for the spot on the WVU team.Edited by: Van_Slyke_CF

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Not that I expect Marshall to have a higher number of whites in its starting lineup for the upcoming season, but I sure would like to see them pull off the upset over WVU.

Marshall signed a white player from a local HS to a scholarship recently-he is a WR/S prospect-and I hope they will do more of the same down the road. I wouldn't count on it since new coach Doc Holliday is from WVU, but I can keep a bit of hope til I see otherwise.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Marshall also picked up Clemson transfer Willy Korn, he was a high school football legend in South Carolina. I bet Clemson is really kicking themselves now for letting him get away with Parker almost sure to pick a career in baseball.

I know Marc Bulger went to WVU so he could of been there last white qb. Also, Andrew Luck's dad is the AD at WVU now so it could be possible to see Bill Stewart's replacement sooner rather than later. Either way, I dont expect them to win more than 5 games this year.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan said:
Marshall also picked up Clemson transfer Willy Korn, he was a high school football legend in South Carolina. I bet Clemson is really kicking themselves now for letting him get away with Parker almost sure to pick a career in baseball.

I know Marc Bulger went to WVU so he could of been there last white qb. Also, Andrew Luck's dad is the AD at WVU now so it could be possible to see Bill Stewart's replacement sooner rather than later. Either way, I dont expect them to win more than 5 games this year.

I forgot about Bulger. WhitePower mentioned that it's been at least 20 years since WVU started a white quarterback. I knew that wasn't possible Even the most caste schools don't start black qb's for too long. The failure rate is just enormous.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
"Even the most caste schools don't start black qb's for too long. The failure rate is just enormous."

smiley20.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The article should be called two negroes, one other, ineligible, but I digress.

West Virginia won't have its starting center and two key backups for the Dec. 28 Champs Sports Bowl because of academics.

The Mountaineers announced Thursday that
sophomore center Joe Madsen, reserve nose tackle Josh Taylor and backup
defensive back Eain Smith are academically ineligible for the game
against NC State.

Madsen, who has started 25 straight games, could be replaced by guard Eric Jobe or by sophomore backup John Bassler.

Smith,
who had 23 tackles and an interception as a backup safety, is the
second key loss in the defensive backfield this month for West Virginia,
which won't have injured starting cornerback Brandon Hogan (torn ACL)
for the bowl, either.http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5951147

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are your white starters on West Virginia. Pat Lazear comes off the bench in a "fourth LB starter" role. Why he was demoted in the first place is weird. TE Tyler Urban was also demoted.

Offense
LT- Don Barclay
C- Joe Madsen
RG- Eric Jobe
RT- Jeff Braun

Defense
NG- Chris Neild

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
how can any sane person legitimately thinkthat not a single White citizen in the entire state of West Virginia is a good enough football player to start for the University of West Virginia?

i mean, the abovelineup alone should provide sufficient evidence of the Caste System that no other evidence is required.

yet, there the stands are, filled with idiot DWFs from the state of West Virginia cheering on "their" team whilst nary a single offspring of theirs will get the slightest chance to play for said team. un-freaking-believable.

Highlander

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
how can any sane person legitimately thinkthat not a single White citizen in the entire state of West Virginia is a good enough football player to start for the University of West Virginia?
<div></div>
<div>i mean, the abovelineup alone should provide sufficient evidence of the Caste System that no other evidence is required.</div>
<div></div>
<div>yet, there the stands are, filled with idiot DWFs from the state of West Virginia cheering on "their" team whilst nary a single offspring of theirs will get the slightest chance to play for said team. un-freaking-believable. </div>
Actually, attendance has been hurting. Not many sellouts this year and there were 12,000 empty seats against Rutgers at the end of the season, even though the Big East Championship was still on the line, I believe. So, many of the fans are not accepting it. Their head coach is going to be replaced by the OC of Oklahoma State after the bowl game.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So a state with a white population of over 95 percent can only start five white players on their football team. Pathetic! The lone bright spot on this squad is defensive tackle Chris Neild. He should get drafted and will give the NFL another extremely rare white tackle.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
So a state with a white population of over 95 percent can only start five white players on their football team. Pathetic! The lone bright spot on this squad is defensive tackle Chris Neild. He should get drafted and will give the NFL another extremely rare white tackle.

and nota single one of the five White players is from the state of West Virginia. i mean, it's so obvious that i can't find the words to describe it more clearly ...

Neild is a powerhouse at defensive tackle. it will be interesting to see if the NFL gives him a shot.

I noticed in their final home game Penn State also had a huge amount of empty seats in Beaver Stadium. Although it has a very small population compared to the surrounding states, there are still some decent high school teams in West Virginia. To be competitive WV would never be able to compose their starting lineup strictly with West Virginia residents the way Ohio State, Penn State, etc could, I think they could at least have 5 or 6 white starters from WV!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
whiteathlete33 said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>and nota single one of the five White players is from the state of West Virginia. i mean, it's so obvious that i can't find the words to describe it more clearly ... </div>
<div></div>
<div>Neild is a powerhouse at defensive tackle. it will be interesting to see if the NFL gives him a shot.</div>

Jimmy, we have Rivals to thank for that. Considering how these jokers rate the white athletes, it's no surprise colleges can't find white guys to fill the roster. For 2011, they have three out of the top five prospects in West Virginia as blacks. Somehow they managed to have a white receiver as the top ranked receiver prospect in the state. His name is Levi Beckett and I'm sure we have a thread for him already. http://rivals.yahoo.com/wvpreps/football/recruiting/player-Levi-Beckett-103671;_ylt=AnihGe7GSfeZsdS.cAdaNzevTJB4

Not surprisingly he's only a two star prospect. The kid runs a 4.52 for goodness sakes.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
whiteathlete33 said:

and nota single one of the five White players is from the state of West Virginia. i mean, it's so obvious that i can't find the words to describe it more clearly ...

Neild is a powerhouse at defensive tackle. it will be interesting to see if the NFL gives him a shot.

Jimmy, we have Rivals to thank for that. Considering how these jokers rate the white athletes, it's no surprise colleges can't find white guys to fill the roster. For 2011, they have three out of the top five prospects in West Virginia as blacks. Somehow they managed to have a white receiver as the top ranked receiver prospect in the state. His name is Levi Beckett and I'm sure we have a thread for him already. http://rivals.yahoo.com/wvpreps/football/recruiting/player-Levi-Beckett-103671;_ylt=AnihGe7GSfeZsdS.cAdaNzevTJB4

Not surprisingly he's only a two star prospect. The kid runs a 4.52 for goodness sakes.
Yep. Something I like to mention any chance I get. I was on a DWF board one time, and a postermocked me withsomething along these lines:"if there are so many talented white players, why doesn't some coach recruit all of these 'super white athletes' and make an unbeatable team, if there are so many out there?"

The answer is along the lines of something that Borussia noted on another thread:
Borussia said:
This is why I am totally convinced that many 'player personnel' staff and scouts know basically just as much as any salivating, fantasy football playing, average guy fan who reads ESPN and CNNSI.
Honestly, no joke...many (not all) team employees/scouts do not at all possess any unique knowledge then generally average hardcore type fans.

Ex-players do not become scouts, they go to coaching or broadcasting.
It's often times strange creeper types who become scouts. Plus, they almost always have a connection.
And so it is with college recruiters and coaches. I figure 80-90% of their "scouting" is plucked from the recruiting services, and the players that they go to watch in person are a result of these as well. I don't believe many D1 programs bother "shaking the bushes" for talent.

So my answer to the DWF is yes, if a "breakaway" coach decided to really go digging for talent, which would be a monumental task, then yes, a "super team" of all white players could be assembled from the basically overlooked masses and the "unbeatable white team" would be possible.

A good example of one of these "hidden" players is someone like Zach Call from Mullen HS in Nebraska. He's rushed for an insane 2,300 yards this yearin the top HS division in the state for his state champion team, and CANNOT be found in any service that I've seen. How is this possible if not for the caste system??

FootballDad said:
A good example of one of these "hidden" players is someone like Zach Call from Mullen HS in Nebraska.  He's rushed for an insane 2,300 yards this year in the top HS division in the state for his state champion team, and CANNOT be found in any service that I've seen.  How is this possible if not for the caste system??</div>

FBD I cannot find any youtube videos on Zach. Has he attended camps and combines? Has he sent his footage to coaches? All that helps tremendously, at least it gives you an opportunity. If nobody is talking about Zach, we can't pin it entirely on the caste system since we now have all this technology at our disposal.

We can bombard message boards with info on Zach Call, but we need some highlight footage.Edited by: Electric Slide

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Beats me if there is anything out there on him. I guess he's just a kid that thinks that the mantra is true, "if you're good, they'll find you", which only applies to black players. When I've spoken to Rivals folks before, they say that kids "self post" their info to Rivals, and then Rivals and different scouts will rate and update, so these kids just haven't done that. But my response to them is "yeah right, all of those inner-city blacks are busy on their computers putting their info into the recruiting programs and doing coordinated self-promotion". I always get silence after that.

I'll dig around to see if I can find some footage of Mullen games, which will feature this kid.

FootballDad said:
Beats me if there is anything out there on him.  I guess he's just a kid that thinks that the mantra is true, "if you're good, they'll find you", which only applies to black players.  When I've spoken to Rivals folks before, they say that kids "self post" their info to Rivals, and then Rivals and different scouts will rate and update, so these kids just haven't done that.  But my response to them is "yeah right, all of those inner-city blacks are busy on their computers putting their info into the recruiting programs and doing coordinated self-promotion".  I always get silence after that.
<div> </div>
<div>I'll dig around to see if I can find some footage of Mullen games, which will feature this kid.</div>

Yeah that's the thing the major leg up black athletes have is they would be found no matter what. White players will have to self post the information, make videos, etc. If we can build a following it can take a life of it's own, where team's fans just start promoting the kid themselves!

If you can find the footage that would be awesome! At Caste Football we can do a lot to change the dynamic, if we apply the right tools and create momentum for white athletes, the same way Rivals and Scout have for black athletes!