2010 week 5

Westside

Hall of Famer
Toby for his career sake will need to ask to be traded after the season to a team that will use him. If Hillis continues to excell it will not be if, but rather when in 2011.

Looks like Gerhart is serving a White Apprenticeship to Peterson and the legendary Albert Young.

When a black gets drafted in an early round it means automatic playing time, regardless of how poorly they play. When a white skill position player gets drafted early, they often have to ride the pine for a few of seasons to "adjust to the NFL". This lack of ability to adjust is directly caused by a lack of skin pigmentation. See Toby Gerhart, Brian Leonard, Jordy Nelson, Tim Tebow, Eric Decker and Jacob Hester who only saw the field eventually as a fullback. These are only a few of innumerable examples.

Black players are also given time to adjust. Only difference is that time is spent on the playing field learning to play as opposed to on the sidelines, watching the affletes. Edited by: TorontoArgos

Wolfman82

So they faked a handoff to Toby, and threw him one pass?Now the idiot mass will say hes no good. I hope he getsmore of a chance.Itis looking like he might get the Jacob Hester treatment.Gerhart, Woodhead, Hester, Leonard,and probably more should, and could be 25 touch per gamesuperstars. Of course Hillis has another oppertunity now that the greatblacks in front of him went down.Mark my words. They will run him into the ground. Now that that studhas shown himself worthy beyond doubt, thats all the powers cando to. I hope he gets some healing time. I suspect though that the plan is to use him till hes hurt, and that will be that. The stupid mass will forget. I love the game of football. Its such a shame that its been crucified the way it has.

Wolfman82 said:
 So they faked a handoff to Toby, and threw him one pass? Now the idiot mass will say hes no good. I hope he gets more of a chance. It is looking like he might get the Jacob Hester treatment. Gerhart, Woodhead, Hester, Leonard, and probably more should, and could be 25 touch per game superstars. Of course Hillis has another oppertunity now that the great blacks in front of him went down. Mark my words. They will run him into the ground. Now that that stud has shown himself worthy beyond doubt, thats all the powers can do to. I hope he gets some healing time. I suspect though that the plan is to use him till hes hurt, and that will be that. The stupid mass will forget. I love the game of football. Its such a shame that its been crucified the way it has.
It seems like some of our white players have momentum on their sides heading into the draft (Leonard, Nelson, Hester, Gerhart) since their dominant college performances are still fresh in people's minds, as are the pre-draft workouts which show the our guys are just as athletic as the affletes.

Then training camp and preseason come around and once again our guys look good and poised to do well in the coming season.

Then the season begins, and the normal course of action starts to take place. For some reason these guys just lose momentum at the wrong time. Our guys are given minimal opportunities, and in the worst possible circumstances. It seems the media and DWF has very little patience for our guys. The second they faulter they are immediately thrown under the bus without a second chance or further examination of the circumstances they were put in.

Imagine if Pierre Garcon were white...
smiley36.gif
Edited by: TorontoArgos

snow

Mentor
and the Williams wall won't receive any criticism from dwfs/media, only Jared Allen will since he has to take up the slack since the middle of the line is worthless.

Wristshot

After watching Pierre Garcon in the Indy-KC game I think that if he can play WR in the NFL then there must be literally millions of men and women who are good enough to play as well. Put on your pads grandpa you're going in, at least you can catch a gdamn football.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wristshot said:
After watching Pierre Garcon in the Indy-KC game I think that if he can play WR in the NFL then there must be literally millions of men and women who are good enough to play as well. Put on your pads grandpa you're going in, at least you can catch a gdamn football.

Wow, you really have a low opinion of Garcon.
smiley36.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
can you believe that Cody Grimm is not nominated for a rookie of the week? he had pick 6 and 9 tackles!

but this guy is: Graham had two tackles, one sack and one forced fumble in the Eagles' 27-24 win over the San Francisco 49ers.

and also a cb that had 8 tackles and a pick...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Wristshot said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Wow, you really have a low opinion of Garcon. 
smiley36.gif
</div>

Garcon showed spurs of talent in the latter portion of last season. Most of his eventual "big plays"Â￾ came at the expense of dozens of unproductive targets, drops, miscommunications with Manning, etc.

He's certainly nothing special"¦but I doubt an elderly "grandpa"Â￾ or a woman could outperform him, haha.