2010 Week 13

snow

Mentor
Don't get an attitude with me. You know damn well there is more than one person in the secondary, there are at least 4, nickel 5 and so on. Don't talk down to me like I am the idiot.

Not every play is man coverage, there is a thing called zone coverage, not sure if you heard of it. Not every db follows the receiver for the entire play. Number 29 Quin, wasn't even lined up to cover Jackson on that play, number 31, the Safety Pollard, and it looks like zone coverage, and he released it to the safety Eugene Wilson, during zone there are specific parts of the field each defender is responsible for, it works sometimes but there are holes in it, which is why several d-coordinators came up with Tampa 2, which still has holes.

Quin was covering Maclin on the outside, Pollard had Jackson in the slot, but released him to Eugene Wilson and focused on Celek over the middle. Quin diagnosed the play by reading Vick's eyes, which wasn't even his assignment (he abandoned Maclin after a few seconds) and ran across the field to try and cover someone else's man. But I don't know if you can understand that concept, since the corner is supposed to run with the defender in man coverage every single play in your mind. It was Jackson on Pollard which is a mismatch in the first place. If Quin had abandoned Maclin right away to pick up Jackson you would be whining about that as well because there was no safety help on Quin's side of the field if he abandoned Maclin and it would have been a touchdown.

Vick diagnosed the mismatch, a 4.4 wr on a 230 pound safety, even if Pollard had stayed with him instead of releasing him to the much faster safety, it would have still been a completion because Pollard would have a hard time covering him for that long man to man. This is what the play looked like watching it in slow motion from a different angle. There is no 100 percent sure way of knowing, but Im pretty sure the assignment wasn't for Quin to abandon Maclin and run with Jackson while Pollard covers nobody.

Yes not every defense can execute another defense's game plan. The Texans aren't that great as a pass defense, so they damn sure can't execute it. Vick did get the snot knocked out of him on that play. The good pass defenses he has played have found ways to slow him down. Once there is more game film for them to break down they will have even better game plans. You never heard of one year wonders? quarterbacks who do well until a decent amount of tape is on them? well there is little tape of Vick running Reid's offense. It will only be a matter of time. Don't insult me like a child. A black guy is playing above average at quarterback, get over it. Like in the past, this will stop eventualy. There is no conspiracy for all black corners to stop covering their receivers, that is absurd.

Edited by: snow

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
Oh great, Joe Theisman doing a Michael Vick game on Thursday night. 
smiley55.gif

That's OK. Food is not meant to stay in the stomach.

alln2

Guru
snow said:
Quin was covering Maclin on the outside, Pollard had Jackson in the slot, but released him to Eugene Wilson and focused on Celek over the middle. Quin diagnosed the play by reading Vick's eyes, which wasn't even his assignment (he abandoned Maclin after a few seconds) and ran across the field to try and cover someone else's man. But I don't know if you can understand that concept, since the corner is supposed to run with the defender in man coverage every single play in your mind. It was Jackson on Pollard which is a mismatch in the first place. If Quin had abandoned Maclin right away to pick up Jackson you would be whining about that as well because there was no safety help on Quin's side of the field if he abandoned Maclin and it would have been a touchdown.

Vick diagnosed the mismatch, a 4.4 wr on a 230 pound safety, even if Pollard had stayed with him instead of releasing him to the much faster safety, it would have still been a completion because Pollard would have a hard time covering him for that long man to man. This is what the play looked like watching it in slow motion from a different angle. There is no 100 percent sure way of knowing, but Im pretty sure the assignment wasn't for Quin to abandon Maclin and run with Jackson while Pollard covers nobody.

Yes not every defense can execute another defense's game plan. The Texans aren't that great as a pass defense, so they damn sure can't execute it. Vick did get the snot knocked out of him on that play. The good pass defenses he has played have found ways to slow him down. Once there is more game film for them to break down they will have even better game plans. You never heard of one year wonders? quarterbacks who do well until a decent amount of tape is on them? well there is little tape of Vick running Reid's offense. It will only be a matter of time. Don't insult me like a child. A black guy is playing above average at quarterback, get over it. Like in the past, this will stop eventualy. There is no conspiracy for all black corners to stop covering their receivers, that is absurd.

Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about??? Quin was covering Maclin ? ???
Maclin was on the opposite start of the field at the start of the play. So how could Quin cover Maclin? For your information Quin is playing on the left side of the Texans defence. He is at the top of the screen at the start of the play.
Celek was also wide open over the middle in the middle of the play, dunno who was focused on him.

Vick diagnosed sh1t, he just saw Jackson wiiiiiiiide open and threw it to him.

Fact is, when Desean Jackson blew past Quin, Quin was covering no one, he just stood there and allowed Jackson to blow past him. He didnt run across the field, as that would have put him at the bottom of the screen at the end of the play.

All your analysis amounts to sh1t, sorry to inform you about that. A negro is playing above average at QB, in fact numbers says that he's the best at the moment. But the numbers dont tell the whole story, they dont tell how opposing defenders are allowing Desean Jackson to get wiiiiide open upfield right on the same vertical lane as Convick.

Not only the play of the cornerback is very suspect, but also the play of the safety who should have backed him up is very suspect. That safety is too far back, so he cannot influence the pass in any way. Veeeeeeery suspect.

Ofcourse there is no conspiracy for negro corners to stop covering their receivers. I never intended to believe my lying eyes.

There is no conspiracy for negro corners to stop covering their receivers, just like there is no conspiracy to shutdown White players from playing cornerback, just like there is no conspiracy to shutdown the White players from playing runningback, just like there is no conspiracy to promote negro worship on TV, just like there is no conspiracy to promote race-mixing on TV advertisments, movies and soap operas. It is absurd to even give a passing thought to these ideas, only lunatics and trolls could even try to entertain them for more than 3 seconds.

My lying eyes are deceiving me, I will stop believing anything they tell, Convick is really unstoppable. His receivers are almost always open, sometimes wiiiiiiide open, but thats because Convick is such a great QB that he makes opposing defenders make a ton of "bad DB play" or have "mental lapses" every single game. Those weak White QBs cannot do that, they make mistakes, they throw interceptions, yeah they are very bad.

Sorry for doubting the greatness of this amazing black man who went through a lot yet managed to redeem himself and become the best QB in the NFL. What a story !!!!! But it shouldnt surprise us, everyone knows that you cant keep a brotha down, no matter how hard the crackaz are trying to sabotage him. Me and Bigunreal are just lunatics, trolls who try to tarnish the image of an amazingly talented black man. Shame on us, our eyes are really lying to us, the defenders were trying very hard, to the best of their ability, to cover Convick's receivers, its just that Convick is so good that he somehow induces "mental lapses" in the minds of the opposing defenders, thus allowing his receivers not only to get open, but to get wiiiiide open.

As for the amount of tape on Convick, its clear that no matter the amount, it will make no difference, he is the Messiah . We can only hope that coaches from colleges and the NFL will continue to give black QBs chance after chance, so that the NFL will be filled with talented and exciting black QBs, while those boring White QBs will become a thing of the past, a footnote in history, QBs of the 1700s, a relic of the dark ages when the talented and superior black men were oppressed and kept down by the inferior White debbils.

bigunreal said:
If these games are completely legitimate, then we are forced to conclude:

Michael Vick is now one of the best QBs in the league, and perhaps all that annoying, over the top drooling from the jock sniffers and DWFs for all those years was actually justified.

Raheem Morris is one of the brightest coaches in the league, and the nearly all black Buccaneers are evidently a pretty good squad.

The nearly all black Steelers are one of the best, if not the best, team in the NFL, and their coach Mike Tomlin is obviously great, since he sports one Super Bowl win already and was able to lead them, without Big Ben, to a 3-1 record to start the season.

Lagarette Blount is evidently a real diamond in the rough, and seems to be a legitimate NFL starting RB.

The top ranked black QBs in the NFL (Vick, Young, Freeman, Garrard) sport an astounding combined TD to INT rate of 57 to 21.

Denver, under the impressive tutelage of Josh McEminem, has the NFL's top passing attack, which features the sterling Brandon Lloyd and the imcomparable Jabar Gaffney as the starting receivers. Lloyd, by the way, somehow has more receiving yards than anyone else in the league.

These are just random observations. Like the Vick situation, none of them make sense, if all games are played as unfettered, competitive contests, and I think they all provide food for thought. I'm certainly pleased with the success of Peyton Hillis and Danny Woodhead, but if I'm obligated to explain that kind of thing, then others who poo-poo my "conspiracy theories" should be able to explain the sort of examples I cited above.

For, if these games are entirely legitimate, then teams like Pittsburgh (especially when Big Ben was out) should not be powerhouses. And there is no way that Tampa Bay, coached by the ultimate AA head coach, should be the "surprise" team of the year. Most reasonable observers predicted they'd be one of the worst teams in the league.

Certainly, Denver's passing attack, with such putrid WRs (one of whom is somehow leading the league in yards), should not be the top ranked one in the NFL. I know, it's all because of white QB Kyle Orton, right? With THOSE receivers? And THAT coach? And no running game? Okay, maybe we should put Orton in the Hall of Fame.

Again, I provide these thoughts for intelligent consideration.

Were the defenders told to let Danny Woodhead run 36 yards for a TD? Are Peyton Hillis' numbers not legitimate? Countless white QBs throw for huge yardage. Are they faked as well?

Speaking of Ben Roethlisberger, was it scripted so that Ben would look better than the black QBs who played the earlier games?Edited by: sport historian

snow

Mentor
alln2 said:
snow said:

Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about??? Quin was covering Maclin ? ???
Maclin was on the opposite start of the field at the start of the play. So how could Quin cover Maclin? For your information Quin is playing on the left side of the Texans defence. He is at the top of the screen at the start of the play.
Celek was also wide open over the middle in the middle of the play, dunno who was focused on him.

Vick diagnosed sh1t, he just saw Jackson wiiiiiiiide open and threw it to him.

Fact is, when Desean Jackson blew past Quin, Quin was covering no one, he just stood there and allowed Jackson to blow past him. He didnt run across the field, as that would have put him at the bottom of the screen at the end of the play.

All your analysis amounts to sh1t, sorry to inform you about that. A negro is playing above average at QB, in fact numbers says that he's the best at the moment. But the numbers dont tell the whole story, they dont tell how opposing defenders are allowing Desean Jackson to get wiiiiide open upfield right on the same vertical lane as Convick.

Not only the play of the cornerback is very suspect, but also the play of the safety who should have backed him up is very suspect. That safety is too far back, so he cannot influence the pass in any way. Veeeeeeery suspect.

Ofcourse there is no conspiracy for negro corners to stop covering their receivers. I never intended to believe my lying eyes.

There is no conspiracy for negro corners to stop covering their receivers, just like there is no conspiracy to shutdown White players from playing cornerback, just like there is no conspiracy to shutdown the White players from playing runningback, just like there is no conspiracy to promote negro worship on TV, just like there is no conspiracy to promote race-mixing on TV advertisments, movies and soap operas. It is absurd to even give a passing thought to these ideas, only lunatics and trolls could even try to entertain them for more than 3 seconds.

My lying eyes are deceiving me, I will stop believing anything they tell, Convick is really unstoppable. His receivers are almost always open, sometimes wiiiiiiide open, but thats because Convick is such a great QB that he makes opposing defenders make a ton of "bad DB play" or have "mental lapses" every single game. Those weak White QBs cannot do that, they make mistakes, they throw interceptions, yeah they are very bad.

Sorry for doubting the greatness of this amazing black man who went through a lot yet managed to redeem himself and become the best QB in the NFL. What a story !!!!! But it shouldnt surprise us, everyone knows that you cant keep a brotha down, no matter how hard the crackaz are trying to sabotage him. Me and Bigunreal are just lunatics, trolls who try to tarnish the image of an amazingly talented black man. Shame on us, our eyes are really lying to us, the defenders were trying very hard, to the best of their ability, to cover Convick's receivers, its just that Convick is so good that he somehow induces "mental lapses" in the minds of the opposing defenders, thus allowing his receivers not only to get open, but to get wiiiiide open.

As for the amount of tape on Convick, its clear that no matter the amount, it will make no difference, he is the Messiah . We can only hope that coaches from colleges and the NFL will continue to give black QBs chance after chance, so that the NFL will be filled with talented and exciting black QBs, while those boring White QBs will become a thing of the past, a footnote in history, QBs of the 1700s, a relic of the dark ages when the talented and superior black men were oppressed and kept down by the inferior White debbils.

Are we watching the same play? The first one right? Maclin was lined up on the outside, on the left, which would be to the defense's right, which is where Quin was, number 29. Maclin is number 18 right? Celek ran a little route to over the middle, which is what Pollard went towards, the guy who was lined up to cover Jackson in the slot, he released Jackson to Wilson, a faster safety and focused on receivers underneath. Celek had about open space but Pollard looked like he was trying to get close to him. This is my guess, being that Vick got creamed on the play, Pollard was thinking he would dump it off to Celek with pressure being his face. It also put him front of Maclin, the guy Quin abandoned to try and get behind Jackson. Even if Pollard doesn't release, I doubt he stays with Jackson for 30 yards. I don't know what play was called, but what I can tell you for certain is that Quin was not lined up against Jackson, he was lined up against Maclin. Jackson was open because he found a hole in the zone, this happens routinely, it isn't a conspiracy, but I guess since you can't even see that Quin was covering Maclin. He is right by the play at the end of it. Yes the safety played deep, they do this often with guys that are deep threats, if he had played closer to the line of scrimmage then Jackson would have gotten behind him and couldve scored the td, unless Quin catches him with an angle, but its hard to say since he was originally covering Maclin, so if he played closer and that scenario happens you would be whining about that.

The same with the 33 yard completion to Jackson, Jason Allen was covering Jackson on the right side, or the defenses left, and yes he ran with him on the route. Quin was on the left side, or the defenses right side covering Maclin, again. Jackson was only a little bit open, not wide open, his man covered him the entire route. Wheres the conspiracy on that one? Btw these plays are all on nfl.com and you can watch them in higher quality and with a different angle. It looks like Quin was pretty much covering Maclin on every play.

The play you provided wasn't a mental lapse. Watch it again, with glasses. Jackson is in the slot, and Quin is on the outside with Maclin.

and yes, cornerbacks routinely have trouble with covering and not messing up assignments, which is why it ridiculous that there aren't any white cornerbacks, because I guarantee they can do better than half of the guys starting. But apparently to you they are all playing great football except when dealing with black quarterbacks. That is the only conspiracy going on here, the fact that whites are shut out of the cornerback position when half of the league can't cover.

White quarterbacks a thing of the past? wtf are you talking about, the best qbs in the league are still white last time I checked. They tried inserting black quarterbacks into the league numerous times, it didn't work out. No matter how hard they try, most fail. Only one has won a superbowl, and he didn't start that year for the regular season. These things will not change in the future.

Btw, why didn't the black dbs get the message they weren't supposed to cover other receivers on the teams that had black qbs who failed? or is there some new invention that allows blacks to communicate better? like a secret black version of twitter, that is used during games. "hey vick im not going to cover jackson on this play, so while you have several defenders in your face about to hit you, make sure to throw it to him" Of course we can't see this device, maybe its a secret chip they invented to put in opposing dbs brains that allows them to communicate with Vick.

and my analysis is sh*t? its better than your theory that quin is supposed to run with Jackson, a guiy who he wasn't even lined up against. Yes your eyes are deceiving you because apparently you don't know a damn thing about football nor can you tell that Quin was covering Maclin. So what if Vick is rated the best passer right now, does that make him the best passer in the nfl right now? no, it doesn't, and its not because dbs are refusing to cover his receivers. Its because there are qbs playing better than him right now, you act like Vick is setting the world on fire. He is playing like an above average qb, nothing more, nothing less. The only guys who think he is playing better than guys like Brady/Manning/Brees etc. are black guys, and some of the msm. Even dwfs can see that he isn't better than those guys.

The only thing you are tarnishing is the idea of caste system, with the absurd idea that everything is fixed and somehow black dbs are communicating with Vick on when to not cover their receiver. So that says you think everything every white players have accomplished is fixed as well. I am sorry, I thought I was on a site about the discrimination of white athletes, not one about how everything in the NFL is fixed so Vick can look like an above average quarterback. This is the result of forcefeeding blacks into positions for years, and not giving white guys a shot who are better. I wonder why they have been waiting for so long to do this, I guess they scripted out Vick being a good scrambling quarterback for several years, BUT they didn't write it in for him to win a superbowl just yet, that would be too soon, right? they had to wait until after he went to prison and ruined his image to implement this plan. And all of those other black qbs since Doug Williams, yeah they were just waiting for the right moment to allow any of those guys to win a superbowl, it only took 20 years.

black quarterbacks sometimes play well, get over it, Vick read the mismatch. I come here to talk about white athletes, and damn sure didn't come here to defend a ****** quarterback, but your theory is ridiculous, and the play you have to back it up gives no proof whatsoever.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
WOW, some posters sure are paranoid... Houston isn't very good, and I mentioned that before this season started. Houston getting defeated (on the road) was predictable.

But, it wasn't "as easy" as the talking-heads thought it would be... On Thursday's morning's "First Take" -- a dark-haired midget said, "The game would be over in the 1st Quarter." WOW, it didn't quite "go down" like that, did it? That was a classic case of the MSM overrating Vick (and treating the Eagles' as if they were some "Ultimate" computer-game team), and it's not like teams can't put up points against the Eagles... This Eagles' defense is not the "prime" defense that they had in the past for McNabb.

EDIT: As for Tampa, I've always been a little concerned about Atlanta's game in Tampa. Overall, if Tampa were to make the playoffs and lose in the Wild Card game, I can say -- "who the F cares?" They would likely be bumping-out New Orleans, who, outside of Brees, IS a BLACK team. Green Bay is in a fight for their lives as well, but they SHOULD be able to beat San Fran in their next game..

Edited by: Deadlift

foreverfree

Mentor
Deadlift said:
WOW, some posters sure are paranoid...

And some posters must dvr entire games and spend hours afterward replaying every play, somehow finding time to eat, sleep, tend to family matters, and (I hope) go to work. Otherwise why would they discuss every nuance of a play (as an aside, how does one know a receiver is getting a "look" when that receiver can't be seen on the small screen? How does one know the route he is running when that route can't be seen in the living room?)?

John

snow

Mentor
All I did was discuss the one play that he said was proof of defensive backs not covering receivers, its on nfl.com, it takes about 5 minutes to look at, and they provide a different angle where you can see more of the field. Not that hard to get a general idea of what is going on if you have any football knowledge at all. It actually took longer to type about it than anything. Its obvious that the guy wasn't even covering Jackson, being that he was lined up against Maclin. Apparently he searched youtube for plays that he thought proved his conspiracy that Vick doing great because dbs were letting him. He went as far as to look for other plays Quin actually made. To go that far is ridiculous.

alln2

Guru
snow said:
Are we watching the same play? The first one right? Maclin was lined up on the outside, on the left, which would be to the defense's right, which is where Quin was, number 29. Maclin is number 18 right? Celek ran a little route to over the middle, which is what Pollard went towards, the guy who was lined up to cover Jackson in the slot, he released Jackson to Wilson, a faster safety and focused on receivers underneath. Celek had about open space but Pollard looked like he was trying to get close to him. This is my guess, being that Vick got creamed on the play, Pollard was thinking he would dump it off to Celek with pressure being his face. It also put him front of Maclin, the guy Quin abandoned to try and get behind Jackson. Even if Pollard doesn't release, I doubt he stays with Jackson for 30 yards. I don't know what play was called, but what I can tell you for certain is that Quin was not lined up against Jackson, he was lined up against Maclin. Jackson was open because he found a hole in the zone, this happens routinely, it isn't a conspiracy, but I guess since you can't even see that Quin wasn't covering Maclin.
Yes, you're right, my mistake, Quin was defending Maclin.

I was talking about the other cornerback, at the guy at the top of the
screen if you stop the video at sec 1, #25, one Kareem Jackson. That cornerback didnt run with Desean Jackson, he simply allowed
him to blow past him, that is why Desean Jackson find himself so wide
open. It is a conspiracy, as that cornerback had no else to cover, so
there is no reason why he shouldnt had run with Desean Jackson.

The safety which was behind the cornerback, the one who finaly made the
tackle, was also inexplicably waaaaay down the field, too far behind to
influence the pass.

One "bad DB play", one "mental elapse" maybe I can accept, but two of
them in the same play? The safety too far back, and the cornerback
"forgets" to run with Desean Jackson?

snow said:
The same with the 33 yard completion to Jackson, Jason Allen was covering Jackson on the right side, or the defenses left, and yes he ran with him on the route. Quin was on the left side, or the defenses right side covering Maclin, again. Jackson was only a little bit open, not wide open, his man covered him the entire route. Wheres the conspiracy on that one? Btw these plays are all on nfl.com and you can watch them in higher quality and with a different angle. It looks like Quin was pretty much covering Maclin on every play.

Yes, the same sh1t happened happened at the start of the 4th quarter, when Desean Jackson was left open by #31 Pollard. And in this play, you are mistaken, Jason Allen was NOT covering Jackson, he was covering another Eagles WR, who is at the top of the screen. That was the receiver that Jason Allen was covering at the start of the play, NOT Desean Jackson, who was covered by Pollard.

Where is the conspiracy in this play? Simply. Just watch this video from sec 25. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/09000d5d81c9a071/QB-Vick-to-WR-Jackson-33-yd-pass

The brotha Pollard who was lined up against Desean Jackson simply allowed him to blow past him, he moved like a snail, thus allowing Desean Jackson to get pretty open, not wiiiiiide open, but pretty open.
And how did the brotha Pollard made this play? Well, as the play is unfolding, instead of running beside his reciever, as Jason Allen is doing, brotha Pollard bumps into Desean Jackson, then he starts running like a snail, and voila, Desean Jackson gets pretty open, makes a big 33 yard catch, and brotha Convick makes a huge gain, cementing his status as a great QB.

snow said:
and yes, cornerbacks routinely have trouble with covering and not messing up assignments, which is why it ridiculous that there aren't any white cornerbacks, because I guarantee they can do better than half of the guys starting. But apparently to you they are all playing great football except when dealing with black quarterbacks. That is the only conspiracy going on here, the fact that whites are shut out of the cornerback position when half of the league can't cover.

Do not put words into my mouth. I didnt say they play great football, I said that sometimes they didnt try as hard against negro QBs as they did against White QBs.
snow said:
White quarterbacks a thing of the past? wtf are you talking about, the best qbs in the league are still white last time I checked. They tried inserting black quarterbacks into the league, it didn't work out. No matter how hard they try, most fail. That will not change in the future. Btw, why didn't the black dbs get the message they weren't supposed to cover other receivers on the teams that had black qbs who failed?
It was sarcasm, apparently you didnt notice it. Maybe the dbs got the message, but the negro qbs were so poor that they couldnt even take advantage of the situation.
As for the negro QBs, their number is increasing as far as I can tell. I wonder how many of them were starting a decade ago, how many were starting 5 years ago, and how many are currently starting. No matter how much they fail, they are still given chance after chance, and when their failure reaches boiling point, they are replaced with other negro QB "projects".

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Anyways... I hope New England takes it to the JEts! Jets Safety Jim Leonhard won't play however; he has a broken leg. It will be interesting if the Jets secondary can line up in the right coverages, seeing as how Leonhard was the captain of the secondary, in terms of getting everyone in the right spot.

alln2

Guru
foreverfree said:
Deadlift said:
WOW, some posters sure are paranoid...

And some posters must dvr entire games and spend hours afterward replaying every play, somehow finding time to eat, sleep, tend to family matters, and (I hope) go to work. Otherwise why would they discuss every nuance of a play (as an aside, how does one know a receiver is getting a "look" when that receiver can't be seen on the small screen? How does one know the route he is running when that route can't be seen in the living room?)?

John

Great logic. Watching a 5 min highlight on youtube for you means spending hours and hours, not working, not sleeping, not eating, not doing anything but dvr-ing and replaying every play for hours.

Why spend a few mins to watch the highlights. Yeah, why question Convick, we should just accept that he is the greatest QB, lets not even watch a few min video to see how he made his big plays, so in this way we will never spot anything suspect with the way defenders are treating him.
(As an aside, we can see the end of the play, and then we can try to figure out how that receiver got so wide open. Simply roll backwards 1 2 3 sec, and everything is revealed. But apparently this is incredibly hard to you to understand. Your brain cannot deduce anything, everything has to be given on a plate for you and even then you cannot see what is in front of your nose. )

alln2

Guru
snow said:
All I did was discuss the one play that he said was proof of defensive backs not covering receivers, its on nfl.com, it takes about 5 minutes to look at, and they provide a different angle where you can see more of the field. Not that hard to get a general idea of what is going on if you have any football knowledge at all. It actually took longer to type about it than anything. Its obvious that the guy wasn't even covering Jackson, being that he was lined up against Maclin. Apparently he searched youtube for plays that he thought proved his conspiracy that Vick doing great because dbs were letting him. He went as far as to look for other plays Quin actually made. To go that far is ridiculous.

I did prove that Convick is doing great because the DBs are letting him, I just made a confusion with that Quin guy. It wasnt Quin, it was Kareem Jackson who let Desean Jackson get so wide open in the first play. Then it was Pollard who moved like a snail on that 33 yard at the start of 4th quarter and let Desean Jackson get pretty open to make the catch.

Yes, to go that far is ridiculous. To compare how the Titans played for Kerry Collins at the start of last season, and then to compare how they played for Vince Young, must be very ridiculous.
The brothas also acknowledged themselves that they play harder for a brotha coach. They also play harder for a brotha Qb. So why it is ridiculous to suggest that sometimes they will not put the required effort against an opponent brotha QB?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
So I guess those same DBs try hard against guys like Manning, Rivers Ben, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Flacco, and countless others who continually reach 300 yard or more passing games against the same secondaries? In case you don't know, Jackson, Maclin, and Celek are actually pretty good recievers and can run routes and get open on their own without DBs not trying or messing up. They got open for Kolb when he was the starter.Edited by: Jack Lambert

alln2

Guru
Jack Lambert said:
So I guess those same DBs try hard against guys like Manning, Rivers Ben, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Flacco, and countless others who continually reach 300 yard or more passing games against the same secondaries?

They try, but they just suck (most of them) so the White QBs are lighting up the secondaries big time. Difference is, the secondaries are trying against the White QBs, and the White QBs have to came up with great passes to make the plays and avoid interceptions.
Jack Lambert said:
In case you don't know, Jackson, Maclin, and Celek are actually pretty
good recievers and can run routes and get open on their own without DBs
not trying or messing up. They got open for Kolb when he was the
starter.
Yeah, it helps that Jackson, Maclin and Celek are good receivers, but it also helps if some defenders are kind enough to just get out of their way, or to "forget" to run with them, or run like a snail if they really decide to run. This way, an average negro QB can even became the number 1 QB in the NFL, with better numbers that all of those White QBs, and the DWFs will not even notice, not even allegedly enlightened posters at some forum named CF will notice. Only "Conspiracy Theorists" who spend hours and hours watching a 5 min video on youtube, not working, not eating, not sleeping, only those will maybe notice.

Edited by: alln2

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Vick was the number #1 Overall Pick... in that same Draft, Drew Brees was the 1st Pick in the 2nd Round.

Tom Brady was a 6th Rounder. Matt Cassel was a 7th Rounder, who was never a starter at USC. "Nobody" Ryan Fitzpatrick throws a perfect pass to Johnson that was dropped.

If given a chance, quality White QBs can sprout up all over the NFL. Some older White QBs won't be playing much longer, but neither will McNabb, Leftwich, Batch, Garrard, and Jason Campbell/Vince Young aren't that young anymore.. and VY has "proven" to be nothing-special. Minnesota has Tarvaris and Joe Webb and they don't concern me.

It wouldn't surprise me if way-overrated Robert Griffin ends-up on an NFL roster. I think Jerrod Johnson (who has made some good throws while at A&M, but "regressed" and he never improved his footwork) is pretty much a lock to be on an NFL roster. (Overrated) Pryor said he's returning for his Senior season. And, a few black quarterbacks, especially if they run, are going to get injured..

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
alln2,

"This way, an average negro QB can even became the number 1 QB in the NFL, with better numbers that all of those White QBs,"

Are you being serious? Vick played a Thursday game (so he got the "spotlight" all to himself)... while the White QBs play tomorrow and Brady plays on Monday..

alln2

Guru
Deadlift said:
alln2,

"This way, an average negro QB can even became the number 1 QB in the NFL, with better numbers that all of those White QBs,"

Are you being serious? Vick played a Thursday game (so he got the "spotlight" all to himself)... while the White QBs play tomorrow and Brady plays on Monday..

I was reffering to the QB rating, according to which Vick was number 1 a week ago, but it looks like he dropped to No2 after he threw an interception to a White defender.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=PASSING&season=2010&seasonType=REG

That White debbil prevented a brotha from remaining the No1 QB, but not to worry, the brotha cannot be kept down for long .

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
alln2 said:
Jack Lambert said:
So I guess those same DBs try hard against guys like Manning, Rivers Ben, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Flacco, and countless others who continually reach 300 yard or more passing games against the same secondaries?
They try, but they just suck (most of them) so the White QBs are lighting up the secondaries big time. Difference is, the secondaries are trying against the White QBs, and the White QBs have to came up with great passes to make the plays and avoid interceptions.
Jack Lambert said:
In case you don't know, Jackson, Maclin, and Celek are actually pretty
good recievers and can run routes and get open on their own without DBs
not trying or messing up. They got open for Kolb when he was the
starter.
Yeah, it helps that Jackson, Maclin and Celek are good receivers, but it also helps if some defenders are kind enough to just get out of their way, or to "forget" to run with them, or run like a snail if they really decide to run.  This way, an average negro QB can even became the number 1 QB in the NFL, with better numbers that all of those White QBs, and the DWFs will not even notice, not even allegedly enlightened posters at some forum named CF will notice.  Only "Conspiracy Theorists" who spend hours and hours watching a 5 min video on youtube, not working, not eating, not sleeping, only those will maybe notice.

"Forgetting" to run with a reciever, it's called zone coverage.

alln2

Guru
Jack Lambert said:

So in zone coverage, nobody runs with receivers? They just go berzerk?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
alln2 said:
Jack Lambert said:

You do know what zone coverage is, right? They run with the WR, but only to end of his zone. If he continued to run with him down the field, that defeats the purpose of the zone defense. Although the deep zone DBs would run with the WR if he goes deep, but that wasn't the case with the play in question.

alln2

Guru
Jack Lambert said:
alln2 said:
Jack Lambert said:

You do know what zone coverage is, right? They run with the WR, but only to end of his zone. If he continued to run with him down the field, that defeats the purpose of the zone defense. Although the deep zone DBs would run with the WR if he goes deep, but that wasn't the case with the play in question.

And from the end of that zone, the WR is taken over by another defender, right? A defender who should run with him, right beside him, not 6 yards in front, as the safety is doing in the play in question.

So the play is still very dodgy, veeeeeeeeeery suspect, even in the case of zone coverage.

And of course, you still havent accounted for the "running like a snail" play which allowed Convick to gain 33 yards at the start of the 4th quarter. How is that play called? "Snail" coverage ?
Edited by: alln2

snow

Mentor
I don't have time to discuss every play at the moment because of finals next week, but Kareem wasn't covering Jackson either on that first play. DeSean was lined up in the slot, on the left side, and his route took him toward the right side of the field. I don't know what Kareem's assignment was because they didn't really show that part of the field in the replay, but it looked like there was a receiver running a route besides Celek. If he wasn't covering anybody it was because he was on the wrong side of the field, not because he was lined up across from Jackson and allowed him to run by. Pollard was lined up across from Jackson, as Jackson worked across the field, he released the guy to the deep safety, who wouldve alllowed Jackson to make the td if he wasn't lined up so deep. And yes Pollard is a slug.

There are always holes in zone coverage, it was Eugene Wilson's responsibility at the end, he played deep in order to stop a play from going all the way. He could have ran further up and tried to make a play on the ball but then he would have risked not making the play without anybody behind him which probably wouldve resulted in a td by Jackson. It was a risk he decided not to take, probably because he isn't a great safety, and it resulted in 30 yards instead of a touchdown. Technically he couldve taken the risk because of Quin abandoning Maclin, but I don't know if he was aware of that, but he played it safe. And yes plenty of safetys keep the receiver in front of them, in fear that if the receiver gets behind him will be a td, because safetys tend to be a little slower. White guys like Weddle can stay right beside a receiver since he is so athletic and should be playing corner, but most don't unless its a tight end or a slower slot receiver.

there are many other cases of dbs playing in a same manner

my favorite

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT9BmG7_PJ4&playnext=1&list=PL2DB2BD61590D4F5D&index=36[/TUBE]

And the racists still won't let a white cornerback start when there are guys like this who were on the field. Not to mention the safety in that vid is horrible as well

snow

Mentor
Yes it sucks Leonhard is out, but hopefully Woodhead has a career day against the Jets. I would love to see Hillis and Woodhead both go over the 100 yard mark this week

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
snow said:
there are many other cases of dbs playing in a same manner

my favorite
[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT9BmG7_PJ4&playnext=1&list=PL2DB2BD61590D4F5D&index=36[/TUBE]

And the racists still won't let a white cornerback start when there are guys like this who were on the field. Not to mention the safety in that vid is horrible as well

The Steelers had a black starting CB in the mid-'80s named Harvey Clayton who was so laughably bad that his name becamea standing joke even among the team's DWFs. He was beaten badly time after time yet still managed to play four seasons in Pittsburgh before he was finally waived. White cornerbacks were pretty much extinct by that time; Scott Case and Jason Sehorn have been the only notable ones over the same long period the NFL has gone without a thousand yard season by a White running back.