2010 week 1

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Saints-Vikings was yet another lame and ultra-boring "kickoff game."Â￾ Both teams appeared to be completely out of sync. It's almost as if these "professional athletes"Â￾ aren't practicing as rigorously as we're all made to believe (or at all). All of Favre's "real"Â￾ receiving targets (Berrian, Harvin, and Lewis) looked lost. Logan Payne and Garrett Mills would have exploded past the Saints' diminutive DB's. Shiancoe played well.

The Saints started 4 whites (Brees, Shockey, 1 OL, and Shanle) and the Vikings started 6 (Favre, Hutchinson, Sullivan, Allen, Leber, and Greenway). DE Brian Robison, DE Jeff Charlston, Wigger/Mexican/Jew WR Greg Camarillo got some playing time, too. It's amazing to think that most games are much, much darker.

Toby Gerhart, the only justifiable reason to even watch such Afro-Nonsense, wasn't able to play in his first NFL game. Seeing as his pre-season carries and overall playing time were incredibly limited, I image his knee injury was inflicted by one of his many "friends"Â￾ during practice (probably non-contact drills). At least Albert Young embarrassed himself"¦however, the Vikings' sumo-ridden offensive line didn't help, either.

I saw a pre-game interview with Butt Favre in which he stated that after last years NFC title game between the Saints and Vikings, he "never wanted to experience such a terrible feeling ever again in his life."Â￾ I thought he was going to cry, again. He then said that he was so distraught during that moment that he told his wife and kids that he would retire. For a guy whose wife was diagnosed and cured of cancer (and who also lost his father several years ago), he sure doesn't have much perspective of actual tragedy. NFL games should be made part of the dictionary definition of the word "futility."Â￾

Out of morbid curiosity, I even watched a few minutes of the always-banal, corporate-sponsored "musical acts"Â￾ that performed prior to kickoff. The Dave Matthews Band is so disgracefully wimpy"¦that sissy boy perfectly embodies the modern white man. I was particularly embarrassed for him when a group of typical "jazz negroes"Â￾ playing instruments (as well as negroes wearing ridiculous feather costumes) joined him on stage for the "big finale."Â￾ Matthews' spectacle in raw homosexuality was somehow less offensive than the yawn-inducing display put on by the players.

The only pleasant part of the "game"Â￾ was the fact that Drew Brees' wife was revealed to be pregnant with his second child. Hopefully they are blessed with many more.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good post, Thrashen. The game was truly atrocious and the DWF"s were still loving it. One thing though, Ben Leber is actually Korean. I thought he was white myself up until a few days ago.

One thing I'll never forget is going to a few Nets games in the late 90's while I was still in high school. Keith Van Horn, my second favorite player at the time after "Googs" was ridiculed by the DWF's during every game I went to. Every time a new DWF would yell something like "he's soft" or "he sucks." I never once heard these same DWF"s say anything about a black player.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

NCromwell

Guys, Caste Football newbie here so I apologize if I'm in the wrong Post.

I have followed CF for atleast 9 months andbased on the collective thought & wisdom of the group really wanted to submit some ideas for theNFL Season. It's been thoroughly and successfully documented about the "Social Engineering" of NFL. Based on the current climate,I think we have an opportunity for some significant influence and change in the upcoming year (s). Hate to use " Hope & Change" here but it is time. My political leanings for another post....

Once again I apologize if it has already been approached. We really need to start messaging the injustices, double standards & blatant hypocrisy beyond our borders.Have we considered a targetedcampaignie. CF PAC (Political Action Committee) aimed at the following areas:

1.Economic-Executive Management, Owners @ Franchises, Networks etc...
2. Political- Elected Officials both Municipal & State
3. Social -Team Fanzones & Forums, TV & Print Sports Media Nationally (ie. ESPN), Locally as well as other social Networking sites, Facebook.

The goal is evangelism and mindshare. I am not certain as to how many members this site has buttargeted emails to the above enlightening them on the plight of derailed careers & dreams due to an obvious bias and stereotypes. All we need to do is use "Facts" of which we have many. It is time to provide some aircover for those who just perform, are talented,respectful, work hard, don't whine or cry racism at every opportunity.

Our messaging has to be professional, fact based and non-disparaging otherwise we lose credibility.

Just a thought.....

Westside

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the boards NCromwell, I bet that stands for Nolan Cromwell, the all pro from the late 70s and early 80s Ram Safety. The other safety was Dave Elmendorf. Miss that white dominated team. Too bad that they lost the SB to the steelers on a couple of calls.

Anyways, good first post. I am sure Don and some of the moderators and HOF posters could work up a strategy to implement some of your ideas and theirs. I agree its time, and I for one would help it financially.

NCromwell

Thanks, Westside. Yes.. Nolan Cromwell it is. The Rams in the good ol days!

I'm on aboard. Happy to share any ideas, expertise that I may have. I think it is all here among the members as well and would love to see it leveraged.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Good post, Thrashen.  The game was truly atrocious and the DWF"s were still loving it.  One thing though, Ben Leber is actually Korean.  I thought he was white myself up until a few days ago_One thing I'll never forget is going to a few Nets games in the late 90's while I was still in high school.  Keith Van Horn, my second favorite player at the time after "Googs" was ridiculed by the DWF's during every game I went to.   Every time a new DWF would yell something like "he's soft" or "he sucks."  I never once heard these same DWF"s say anything about a black player.

I knew Ben Leber was some kind of mix, but I leaned toward Injun, but with his Eskimo-type eyes (which were very apparent when they showed the starters announcing their colleges), I guess Korean makes more sense. I just didn't want to "rock the boat" so I kept silent.

From what I've seen over the years, he is a solid player.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
NCromwell, welcome to Caste Football.
smiley1.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Hillis is the Brown's leading rusher so far... 2 carries for 10 yards, and 1 rec. for 16 yards.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Connor Barwin looks to have a serious knee injury.
smiley19.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Just about every game is being dominated by defense to this point. . .

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin Walter just caught a 22 yard TD pass from Matt Schaub.

TwentyTwo

Master
Kevin Walter with a TD! From 22 yards...nice number
smiley20.gif

Wes Welker TD! On a 9 yard hitch pass..incredibly quick recovery from the devastaing knee injury late last season!

Go Hillis!

Anak

Mentor
Why does Hillis only have 3 touches so far when he's averaging over 5 yards per carry?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The great Welker now has 2 TDs, tho the second one has just been challenged.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Garcon has been dropping balls and running wrong routes, the Colts are scoreless with 6 minutes left in the half.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And now Garcon just dropped a TD pass. He sucks but has great "upside."

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I sure hope Raheem is happy with his "Dream Team." They look like they will lose a whole lot of games this year. They'll be lucky to win 4.