2010 Washington Huskies

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jake Locker is an early heisman candidate and could go number overall in next year's NFL draft. He is an amazing athlete that has been compared to John Elway.

Here are the projected starters for the 2010 Washington Huskies:

Offense
QB - Jake Locker
LT - Skyler Fancher
LG - Nick Wood
C - Drew Schaefer
RG - Ryan Tolar
RT - Cody Habben

Defense
LB - Cort Dennison
S - Nate Fellner

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That's some good news for us. With Middleton gone, that opens the way for Chris Izbicki, to start.
smiley20.gif
Chalk up another white starter for the Huskies!

http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/izbicki_chris00.html

In related news, the Huskies may have 11 white starters this year, DT Cameron Elisara looks to start again this year.

http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/elisara_cameron01.html

When they use a FB, Austin Sylvester should be the guy for them.

http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/sylvester_austin00.htmlEdited by: Jack Lambert

Howard

Guru
Huskies will pull off some upsets this year but the conference will come down to Oregon versus Oregon State for the 3rd year in a row. Arizona will challenge.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
As is the case with every conference every season, I hope the PAC-10 is dominated by the Whitest teams in the conference.

Riddlewire

Master
Don't caste whore coaches love to talk about superior genetics? As in, "His daddy was a sprinter and all 40 of his uncles were football stars!".
I guess that only applies to the negro race.
If you had the son of perhaps the best Quarterback of all time, who has been trained by his father since he was a toddler to be a pro quarterback, wouldn't you be more likely to name him as your starter? Especially if both your choices are unproven?
Well, Sarkisian apparently doesn't think so.

Here is your new Huskies QB:
ketpric.jpg

link
I guess it was the "room brightening smile" that sold him.

Price will be the starter over Nick Montana. With Price being a Sophomore and Montana a Redshirt Freshman, the chance that Montana ever plays for the Huskies is very low. By the time he's a fifth year senior, Sarkisian will likely have found another afflete to replace Price.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Don't caste whore coaches love to talk about superior genetics? As in, "His daddy was a sprinter and all 40 of his uncles were football stars!".
I guess that only applies to the negro race.
If you had the son of perhaps the best Quarterback of all time, who has been trained by his father since he was a toddler to be a pro quarterback, wouldn't you be more likely to name him as your starter? Especially if both your choices are unproven?
Well, Sarkisian apparently doesn't think so.

Here is your new Huskies QB:
ketpric.jpg

link
I guess it was the "room brightening smile" that sold him.

Price will be the starter over Nick Montana. With Price being a Sophomore and Montana a Redshirt Freshman, the chance that Montana ever plays for the Huskies is very low. By the time he's a fifth year senior, Sarkisian will likely have found another afflete to replace Price.

Great point!!!! but I think you are being too negative. Lots of stuff can happen for Montana to get a shot at playing. QB's slump, the team loses, injuries, arrests....it's not over for Montana in his freshman season.

White Power

Mentor
Yes but the point cannot be stressed enough the reason we have had a takeover of college and pro football is because of the self loathing hate my own race coach that can't or won't play the clearly better white player at a caste or non caste position as to not upset the chemistry on the team. AKA the stupid illiterate brotha's who's feelings might get hurt like every year around father's day. Sarkesian is a caste whore who will be run out of town in less than 3 years with stupid decisions like that one.