2010 Texas Christian Horned Frogs

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The 2010 previews have started coming out today, so I'll kick off the 2010 Previews with the TCU Horned Frogs, who are favorites to being BSC Busters again this year. The Horned Frogs had 8 white starters last year and in 2008. The Horned Frogs figure to have 10 white starters this year.

Offense
QB Andy Dalton

FB Luke Shivers

TE Evan Frosch

LG Kyle Dooley

C Jake Kirkpatrick

RG Josh Vernon

RT Jeff Olson

Defense
DE Ross Forrest

SLB Tanner Brock

MLB Tank Carder

SS Tyler Luttrel - in a fight for the position.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Good Stuff Jack...can't believe we are already in 2010 preview mode...I will try to contribute a few write ups in a few weeks...probably starting in early-mid june...thats if you haven't covered them all already!!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Thanks, Leonardfan.
smiley1.gif
I look forward to working with you, Colonel, and the rest of the CFers who contribute to the previews again this year.
smiley1.gif
I love doing the research for the previews.

I think CFN started putting the previews out a lot earlier this year; I looked at the start dates of our first preview topics last year, and they started in early June.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Jack, it seems they roll out previews earlier and earlier each year. I usually wait until a fair number have been posted before I start, but I'm thrilled to see you, Deadlift, Leonardfan, and others who are willing to hit the ground running! It helps me out greatly, as this year I don't even have as much time to do previews as I did last year. Seems like I get busier with each year. That is why it is nice to see the site grow and more posters who are into college football enough to post these previews. It is valuable work and it can make a difference in the lives of White athletes and in breaking down the Caste System. Carry on gentlemen!
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I just posted the TCU one tonight, because this is the last night I have free for a while. I have two weeks left of school, so I won't be able to do much after tonight, until school is out.
smiley1.gif

If I post another one soon, it would likely be a Nebraska preview. (No research required for me there.
smiley36.gif
)

I love college football. It is a lot better than the NFL.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Starters update.

Last years starting SS, Tyler Luttrel, has a great chance to retain his spot.

Howard

Guru
I like TCU. I live in Las Vegas and I am a big time Mountain West Conference fan, but Utah will beat TCU November 6th in Salt Lake City and Utah will bust the BCS.

snow

Mentor
I doubt it. I think TCU will have a repeat of last year and whoop Utah. This time they will win their bowl game. Hopefully they won't get screwed again when the bowl games come around.I think they were afraid of having another Utah-Alabama or Boise St - Oklahoma scenario so they had Boise St play TCU last year. I would love to see TCU play an SEC team next year. I am sick of this "SEC is the best" crap. Alabama beat a Texas team that had an inexperienced qbforced into playing during game time, and the game was still close in the 4th quarter. Notice how the other SEC champions the previous fewyears had one thing in common, a white runner, Tim Tebow and Jacob Hester, they were the main reasons their teams won. They both led their teams in rushing.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't really care whether Texas Christian or Utah wins, since they are both have pretty much the same number of White starters. I'd rather see BYU win the conference title, but I believe this will be a reloading year for BYU.

emt1

Guru
Well TCU announced that they will be joining the Big East.I'm glad they are going to a BCS conference but the Big East? that does'nt make sense location wise.

snow

Mentor
Im kind of sad to see the MWC falling apart. Boise joining but Utah and BYU leaving. The conference was more white friendly than others

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Me too, snow. I'm glad I was able to experience MWC football during its glory days. I never liked Texas Christian being in the MWC personally, but I would think they could find a better fit than the Big East. The Big 12 still has fairly close ties to the old Southwest Conference (member wise), and Texas Christian was a member of that conference for decades. But hey, they can do what they want.

whiteCB

Master
What's up with the Big 12 losing 2 teams and ignoring the likes of TCU and Boise State?? Hello, earth to Big 12 commish Beebe?! Does it have something to do with their lack of academia? I've heard that's why the PAC 10 chose Utah and Colorado because they're research institutions and that's why they would never touch Boise St.