2010 Pro-Bowl...Please Vote

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
My fellow CF'ers, please vote for your favorite White NFL players on this year's Pro Bowl ballot. We need to ensure studs like Welker, Dallas Clark, Brees, inc. are in Hawaii!
smiley1.gif

2010 NFL Pro-Bowl Ballot

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Wow the only tough picks I had was for TE, as there is alot of great white players there. I picked Clark and Heath Miller for AFC, and Olsen and Shockey for NFC.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the reminder. This is the least we at CF can do to fight the power. 5 mins is all it takes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
smiley125.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
At least 5 of the top 10 vote getters are white at this point. The downside is that four are quaterbacks but Dallas Clark is the 5th. Jared Allen is leading defensive ends but I'd like to see Welker get in this year.

dwid said:
Anybody familiar with the best White Offensive Linemen? I do not want to see any overrated sumo's voted in.

Steve Hutchinson, logan Mankins, Jake Long, Joe Thoms, Nick Mangold, Matt Birk. Those Are the best White O lineman off the top of my head

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
My fellow CF'ers, please vote for your favorite White NFL players on this year's Pro Bowl ballot. We need to ensure studs like Welker, Dallas Clark, Brees, inc. are in Hawaii!
smiley1.gif

2010 NFL Pro-Bowl Ballot

Thanks for the link and reminder Dixie. I am fixing to vote on it right now.