2010 Pittsburgh Panthers

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for the Pitt Panthers this year. Pitt has slowly been increasing the number of white starters over the years, from 8 in 2005, 06, and 07, to 9 in 2008 and 2009. The Panthers look to have 11 white starters this year. Watch out for SE Mike Shanahan and SS Dom DeCicco. Backups to watch for include FS Andrew Taglianetti and TE Andrew Devlin.

Offense
QB- Tino Sunseri
FB- Henry Hynoski
SE- Mike Shanahan
RT- Lucas Nix
RG- Ryan Turnley - in a fight for the position.
C- Alex Karabin
LG- Chris Jacobsen

Defense
NT- Myle Caragein
DT- Chas Alecxih
SLB- Max Gruder
SS- Dom DeCicco

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nice to see a positive, if slow, change for Pitt.
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Hynoski is a huge fullback at 6'2 260lbs. He runs a 4.65 according to scout and is a decent ball carrier. He should get some carries this season as well.

whiteCB

Master
WE Mike Shanahan is a player to watch out for! I remember watching him in last year's Mineke Car Care Bowl vs. coal black UNC. Shanahan burnt those DBs like toast all day long. It was a treat to watch.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I remember that game, WhiteCB. Bill Stull hit Shanahan 2-3 times in a row at the end of the 1st half to give Pitt a FG.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Leave it to Scout to put this kid Shanahan down. Check out of his scouting report.

<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td valign="top" width="50%"><table ="#009900" border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><t><tr ="#eeffee"><td align="center">STRENGTHS</td></tr>
<tr ="#ffffff" valign="middle"><td>
eval_pro.gif
Downfield
Threat </td></tr>

eval_pro.gif
Red Zone
Weapon </td></tr>

eval_pro.gif
Size
</td></tr>

</t></table>
</td>
<td valign="top" width="50%">
<table ="#cc0000" border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="100%">
<t><tr ="#ffeeee"><td align="center">AREAS
FOR IMPROVEMENT
</td></tr>
<tr ="#ffffff"><td valign="middle">
eval_con.gif
Route-Running
Skills </td></tr>

<tr ="#ffffff"><td valign="middle">
eval_con.gif
Speed
</td></tr>

</t></table>
</td>
</tr>
</t></table>

Shanahan has a great frame and his height and leaping ability
make him a very good target in jump ball situations and in the red zone.
He is more of a possession receiver, not possessing great speed,
however he does have good quickness for a player of his size and can
make things happen after the catch. He looks to have solid hands, a good
amount of athleticism and with his size is a downfield threat. One
thing to work on is route running.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Leave it to Scout to put this kid Shanahan down. Check out of his scouting report.

<t></t><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td valign="top" width="50%"><t></t><table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><t><tr><td align="center">STRENGTHS</td></tr>
<tr valign="middle"><td>
eval_pro.gif
Downfield
Threat </td></tr>

<tr valign="middle"><td>
eval_pro.gif
Red Zone
Weapon </td></tr>

<tr valign="middle"><td>
eval_pro.gif
Size
</td></tr>

</t></table>
</td>
<td valign="top" width="50%">
<t></t><table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1">
<t><tr><td align="center">AREAS
FOR IMPROVEMENT
</td></tr>
<tr><td valign="middle">
eval_con.gif
Route-Running
Skills </td></tr>

<tr><td valign="middle">
eval_con.gif
Speed
</td></tr>

</t></table>
</td>
</tr>
</t></table>

Shanahan has a great frame and his height and leaping ability
make him a very good target in jump ball situations and in the red zone.
He is more of a possession receiver, not possessing great speed,
however he does have good quickness for a player of his size and can
make things happen after the catch. He looks to have solid hands, a good
amount of athleticism and with his size is a downfield threat. One
thing to work on is route running.

That is among the most contradictory, doublespeak (caste-ease) BS I've ever seen.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wa33 you can't dwell on what scout and rivlas say. Anyone who has a background in the sport knows it takes a lot more than just the intangibles to succeed. Obviously they wield a great deal of power in the way they influence the average DWFfan, but I take everything they say\write w\a grain of salt.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Shanahan's biggest obstacle will be getting playing time from veteran Caste whore Dave Wannstedt. Western Pennsylvania is filled with great White talent but Wannstedtdespises playing Whitesat the traditional taboo positions. The fact that thePanthers have so manyWhite starters is testimony to the lack of even marginal black talent in Pitt's recruiting area. Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jabaal [sic] Sheard does his best Charles Barkley impression:

Another weekend, another college football player getting into trouble.

Pittsburgh starting defensive end Jabaal Sheard has been suspended indefinitely by the team after an altercation early Sunday morning where he was accused of throwing another man threw a glass door of an art gallery.
The 6-foot-4, 260-pound senior was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault as well as two misdemeanors (criminal mischief and resisting arrest).

The 21-year-old was involved in a fight and had to be peppered sprayed by the police following the incident.

Pitt spokesman E.J. Borghetti says Sheard has been suspended from team activities while the athletic department investigates.

Sheard played 13 games last season with 42 tackles and five sacks.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-19/sports/os-pitt-player-arrested-07192010_1_suspended-college-football-arrest

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
<div>

Pittsburgh starting defensive end Jabaal Sheard has been [COLOR=#0066cc">suspended indefinitely[/COLOR">[/u] by the team after an altercation early Sunday morning where he was accused of throwing another man threw a glass door of an art gallery.
<div></div>The 6-foot-4, 260-pound senior was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault as well as two misdemeanors (criminal mischief and resisting arrest).</div>
<div> </div>
<div>

The 21-year-old was involved in a fight and had to be peppered sprayed by the police following the incident.

Pitt spokesman E.J. Borghetti says Sheard has been suspended from team activities while the athletic department investigates.

<div></div>http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-19/sports/os-pitt-player-arrested-07192010_1_suspended-college-football-arrest</div>

Who was he fighting? Some 5'9, 175 lb drunk candy@$$?
smiley8.gif
My buddy (6'4, 255) has been bouncing at clubs in Atlanta & Buckhead for years now. He says it's oh-so true that the "bruthaz" are indeed chicken$#it without numbers or a weapon. Due to the bruthas' obnoxious behavior (hawkin' on White gals, stiffin' bartenders, being generally belligerent), he says that one of the main clubs (he works at) owner (a juden) has an "un-official" anti-thug policy (via "on-the-fly" dress code, impromptu "guest lists", etc.).
smiley36.gif
The owner's "creative" policies keep the trusty ol' "race card" from being pulled. Even das juden know the thugs are bad for business.
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don Wassall said:

Pittsburgh starting defensive end Jabaal Sheard has been suspended indefinitely by the team after an altercation early Sunday morning where he was accused of throwing another man threw a glass door of an art gallery.
The 6-foot-4, 260-pound senior was arrested and charged with felony aggravated assault as well as two misdemeanors (criminal mischief and resisting arrest).

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-07-19/sports/os-pitt-player-arrested-07192010_1_suspended-college-football-arrest

More evidence, as if anymore were needed, that black "student-athletes" are immune from criminal laws in the U.S. All they have to do is show "remorse" and magically there's no price to be paid for their actions, only the slightest of slaps on the wrist.

Starting defensive end Jabaal Sheard, a senior from Hollywood, Fla., was reinstated to the team after pleading guilty to disorderly conduct for a fight last month in which he threw a man through an art gallery's glass door. A judge ordered Sheard to pay a $300 fine and medical bills, and apologize.

whiteCB

Master
Holy Sh*t you have got to be kidding me! So basically I can throw a person through a glass door and only have to pay for the person's medical bills, a $300 fine, and apologize! Why aren't I doing this activity more. It could be fun ya know, see how many stitches you get per person thrown through glass and then I can tape it and put it up on You Tube! Don king's America kicks butt!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
On the front of the sports area at Yahoo! this morning is a shot of the starting afflete RB, Dion Lewis, and how he's a "Heisman candidate". I noticed that he is only 5'8" and 195pounds (after a few trips to the buffet, maybe).

Just another caste system reminder, after all, a white RB with those measurables would be laughed off to NAIA or your local JUCO. But this kid, with the magic skin tone, is supposedly good enough to be in the running for the Heisman.

To be fair, he was an excellent back for Pitt last year, rushing for almost 1,800 yards (averaged 5.5 YPC), and is probably one of the better RBs in the country, but given a similar opportunity, what would David Woodhead, Nate Kmic, Nile Knapp, (place white RBs name here), been able to do if "handed the keys" to a starting position at a similar D1 school? We might never know, since they aren't recruited, and if they are, they have the shortest leash imaginable. I'll bet that Dion lost yards on a few plays last year. A white guy would have been yanked immediately.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Like you said, Dion Lewis did have production, but I attribute A LOT of that to the "dumbed down" (read: coal-black) defenses he faced.

For the NFL - he'll be touted as "another Ray Rice" - but I don't see him as one.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5611310

PITTSBURGH -- Former Pittsburgh
defensive back (negro) Jeff Knox Jr., kicked off the team hours before its 31-3
loss to Miami, has been charged with assault for allegedly slapping and
choking a woman after she told him she was pregnant.

Knox, 18,
cursed at the woman, slapped her and choked her Wednesday night in front
of a dormitory at Chatham University, a smaller private school not far
from the Pitt campus, according to a criminal complaint filed by Chatham
campus police.

Online court records do not list an attorney for
Knox, who played his first two seasons of high school football at
Pittsburgh Central Catholic before finishing up at DeMatha Catholic in
Maryland.

After Thursday's night's game, coach Dave Wannstedt
called Knox's actions, "Very disappointing. Some things we won't
tolerate. That's one of them."

Knox, a freshman, didn't play in
the first two games for the 1-2 Panthers, who are losing players to
suspension faster than they are losing games.

Offensive lineman
Keith Coleman and running back Jason Douglas were also arrested this
month and are suspended from the team. Defensive end Jabaal Sheard did
not miss any games after pleading guilty to disorderly conduct following
a July fight in Pittsburgh.

In Knox's case, Chatham police
responded to a 911 call of a man choking a woman. The victim, a Chatham
student, told police that Knox assaulted her after she found out she was
pregnant and called to tell him, according to a criminal affidavit.

The
woman acknowledged trying to hit Knox before he slapped her in the head
and knocked her to the ground, the affidavit said. Knox then picked up
the woman and was choking her against a wall, the victim told police. He
also knocked down two female friends who tried to stop him, according
to the affidavit.

Knox is charged with simple assault, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct.

Among
the other players with legal difficulties, Douglas faces perhaps the
most serious charges. The backup tailback was arrested after witnesses
told police a motorist hit a pedestrian on the city's bar-filled South
Side about 1:40 a.m. on Sept. 12. The pedestrian was hospitalized with
head and neck injuries.

"Hey, I play for Pitt football," Douglas told officers, according to a police complaint and affidavit. "Please don't arrest me."

He
faces a preliminary hearing in Pittsburgh City Court Oct. 28 on charges
including vehicular aggravated assault and drunken driving.

Coleman,
20, also has an Oct. 28 court date to face charges including aggravated
assault and disorderly conduct. Pittsburgh police said Coleman fought
with a man after he spoke with two women, angering their male
companions.

In August, Wannstedt decided not to suspend Sheard
after he apologized and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct for
throwing a man through an art gallery's glass door during a July 18
fight. Sheard was fined $300 and otherwise disciplined by the team,
although Wannstedt didn't disclose how.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Just another reason why colleges and boosters should not be supporting affletes on their teams, except the small amount of blacks that are solid players that actually do belong in college. This would open up space for whites white exceptional athletic talent to either play at bigger schools or are currently playing a different big time college sport.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Your right Electric, but as long as the recruiting pipeline is as artificially jammed with non-whites as it is now, I doubt things will change much. Even if individual coaches tire of the headaches that diversities bring, they are not very likely to go against the system that is foisting them upon Division 1 programs. Like you say, if enough boosters and coaches get tired of it, then you might see some improvement within individual teams, especially if the diversity loaded teams aren't faring so well. I believe this is (in part) what happened at BYU with the firing of Gary Crowton and the hiring of Bronco Mendenhall. I must admit, even old Wannstedt has been moving at least incrementally toward more White players. Of course this might just be a freak thing, but its worth noting nonetheless.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Good points Col. The one thing I think is forcing coaches to change is the changing demographics of the country. The black school age population is declining, while whites are relatively stable and Hispanics are the only growing group. For coaches to maintain the same level of black recruits not only will the quality of play go down but so will behavior, academics, etc.

That is a good point about Wannstedt, and reminds me of a principle that someone on here said once, that there are really only two types of coaches: pro-black and anti-white. It seems like Wannstedt might be backing off his anti-white stance and moving more towards pro-black. I'd even venture to say there's a third category of coach: race-neutral. I think someone like Bronco Mendenhall is as close to race-neutral as they get without having to go to FCS or D2.

I think it is possible for anti-white coaches to back off though. Although it isn't football, look at Coach Calipari finally recruiting a dominant white basketball player Kyle Wiltjer. Maybe Calipari finally recognized Duke's formula for success and wanted to take his team to the next level and actually WIN an NCAA championship with guys that may actually return the following season!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad to see veteran Caste clown Wannstedt fired at Pitt. His teams have underperformed expectations wherever he's coached. But with wonderful, character-filled recruits like Jonathan Baldwin, how could Pitt have not gone undefeated?

Pittsburgh WR Jonathan Baldwin announced that he will forgo his senior season with the Panthers and enter the 2011 NFL draft. Baldwin is coming off a disappointing season along with the rest of the Pitt program, which fired coach Dave Wannstedt on Tuesday. Though Baldwin's leaping ability and size (6'5/230 listed) can't be taught, he also has a history of off-field problems. It's worth noting that Baldwin ripped Pitt upon announcing his draft intentions on Wednesday: "Heck yeah I'm leaving," he said. "It can only get worse. They had me running a lot of deep routes [this year] and yards were hard to come by. I barely ran intermediate routes; it felt like they were purposely trying to disrupt my draft stock." A projected late first- to second-round pick, Baldwin comes with plenty of Knucklehead Factor.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I'm glad to see veteran Caste clown Wannstedt fired at Pitt.  His teams have underperformed expectations wherever he's coached.  But with wonderful, character-filled recruits like Jonathan Baldwin, how could Pitt have not gone undefeated?
<div> </div>
<div>Pittsburgh WR Jonathan Baldwin announced that he will forgo his senior season with the Panthers and enter the 2011 NFL draft. Baldwin is coming off a disappointing season along with the rest of the Pitt program, which fired coach Dave Wannstedt on Tuesday. Though Baldwin's leaping ability and size (6'5/230 listed) can't be taught, he also has a history of off-field problems. It's worth noting that Baldwin ripped Pitt upon announcing his draft intentions on Wednesday: "Heck yeah I'm leaving," he said. "It can only get worse. They had me running a lot of deep routes [this year] and yards were hard to come by. I barely ran intermediate routes; it felt like they were purposely trying to disrupt my draft stock." A projected late first- to second-round pick, Baldwin comes with plenty of Knucklehead Factor. </div>
Jonathan Baldwin sure is a turd and will hopefully bust out in the NFL. His departure should increase targets for Mike Shanahan who will be a RS Junior next year. Just like Baldwin, Mike is 6'-5"/220 athletic, big play receiver. Unlike Baldwin, Mike is strong in the classroom and was named to the Big East All-Academic Football Team. You can be sure that Mike would also not act like a baby when he's not getting the targets. Once again, the difference better the White student athlete and the black athlete "student" are night and day.