2010 Oklahoma Sooners

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The Sooners have started no more than 6 Whites since '06. Any improvement is a good thing for one of the all time worst caste programs. Some White backups who should get some playing time are FB Brandon Crow, TE Trent Ratterree, WLB Jaydan Bird, SLB Austin Box, and DE Justin Chaisson.

Offense
QB Landry Jones
FB Marshall Musil
TE Eric Mensik
LG Stephen Good
C Ben Habern
RG Tyler Evans

Defense
MLB Tom Wort

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Ya gotta love Sooner's FB Marshall Musil... all 6-2, 218 pounds of him.
smiley11.gif
Isn't it weird how these white FBs can be so small sometimes?

As I suspected, Musil toted the rock in High School.

I just looked at his recruiting profile, and Mr. Musil is obviously not aware of the caste system whatsoever. He turned down offers from Colorado State, Kansas, and Tulsa among others for the "honor" of being a battering ram for the Sooners.
smiley18.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
If his dreams are to play in the NFL though, FB is unfortunately his best bet. Gerhart is the first "full time" white college "tailback" to be drafted as high as the 2nd round in quite sometime. It took courage for Gerhart to turn down FB and LB offers from USC and others to get a shot at tailback at Stanford during his recruiting. Hopefully it will make other white athletes dream big about playing their best position at higher levels.

Anyway, I've never seen Musil's game film so I don't know how good a tailback he is.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Agreed - 7 is unheard of for one of the most pro-caste teams in college football. Kinda like Alabama starting 8 whites last year.

whiteCB

Master
Jack Lambert said:
Ya gotta love Sooner's FB Marshall Musil... all 6-2, 218 pounds of him.
smiley11.gif
Isn't it weird how these white FBs can be so small sometimes?

As I suspected, Musil toted the rock in High School.

I just looked at his recruiting profile, and Mr. Musil is obviously not aware of the caste system whatsoever. He turned down offers from Colorado State, Kansas, and Tulsa among others for the "honor" of being a battering ram for the Sooners.
smiley18.gif

I guess he also played defensive back in high school as well. Has anyone on here heard of a black DB being switched to FB in college?? This guy gave up offers from schools who at the very least might have bulked him up to play LB if not just let him play safety. I mean the Sooners might be the big time big name program but what's the point of going there to be a battering ram? Wouldn't you rather go to the "less popular" school and be a potential star instead of just another white pushover at OU. Again though it must be the white trait we all see too many times of being "unselfish". However, I feel no pity towards a person who chooses the path of human battering ram when the options of playing the positions, safety/RB, were offered to him from other schools. I hope he has a great career being just another guard in the backfield; at 218 lbs....just pathetic.
smiley11.gif

icsept

Master
http://newsok.com/article/3454882

I guess Musil had a pretty good Red/White game; 29 carries for 92 yards. He actually was a fullback in high school. And, I've seen his weight listed as high as 230. Granted, he might not get 29 carries in four years for the Sooners.

whiteCB

Master
icsept said:
http://newsok.com/article/3454882

I guess Musil had a pretty good Red/White game; 29 carries for 92 yards. He actually was a fullback in high school. And, I've seen his weight listed as high as 230. Granted, he might not get 29 carries in four years for the Sooners.

I think our point is that these white high school stars, at skill positions, are completely oblivious to the caste system at work in these large college institutions. They lie down for garbage treatment for 4 yrs at these caste whore colleges instead of going to a program that will play them at their natural position and not give them secondary treatment because they're a white skill position player. Who cares how many carries he gets in the spring game. We all know he'll get ZERO carries come fall.