2010 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All the teams that need wide receiver help, to name just one position, and it's one defensive tackle after another being taken at maybe the most bust prone position of them all.

Don Wassall said:
Adrian Peterson was injury prone in college and really regressed last season, so it's not the worst landing spot, especially if he inherits the Chester Taylor role as a rookie.  But he's not gonna be The Man as long as Peterson is healthy.

The Vikings may have drafted Gerhart to motivate Peterson. I have seen this happen before.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
All the teams that need wide receiver help, to name just one position, and it's one defensive tackle after another being taken at maybe the most bust prone position of them all.

And, do you notice that these DTs don't have "freakish" height at all?

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
Don Wassall said:

And, do you notice that these DTs don't have "freakish" height at all?

But they gotz the black skin!
smiley18.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Browns pass up McCoy to take a back to essentially replace Hillis. Gotta love the NFL!

Don Wassall said:
Let's see, that's about 9 or 10 defensive tackles taken already.  These guys keep flopping in the NFL and the NFL just keeps on drafting them.

I just checked the 1970 draft, 40 years ago. There were 7 defensive tackles taken in the first 3 rounds as far as I can tell. Of these, 4 were flops, 3 of those black.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Fightingtowin said:
The Caste System is firmly in place.

Maybe next year? Next decade? My God.

The Caste System IS a "conspiracy." Saying that, which is the truth, should not hurt this website.

"White men need not apply" -- isn't that much clear....

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Patriots whiffed again on defense. Good lord. They're Patriots on offense. but no the defense, thats for sure!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable, an "analyst" from the NFL Network just to us all to forget Spikes' horrilbe 40 time. There are no double standards, are there?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pat Angerer to the Colts! I was not expecting him to go this high...but very happy he did

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
The Colts just picked the Pat Angerer, who whore Mike Mayock just called slow, fresh off of saying that Spikes' slowness doesn't matter. They don't even hide it anymore.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
6 whites takenin the second round. 9 in two rounds, a whopping 14%. Edited by: Don Wassall

Riddlewire

Master
There is no reason for all these DBs being taken. Did the NFL suffer a rash of arrests and retirements during the offseason?