Offense:
QB - Brian Anderson or Willy Korn
TE - Lee Smith
LG - John Bruhin
C - Chad Schofield

Defense - None

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
This is disgusting and makes me ashamed to be a Marshall alum.

It wasn't just the poor caliber of play once again last year by Marshall that kept attendance down-it was also the inept, near-black starting lineup which turned off many of the fans.

Why waste time and money to watch a talent-challenged bunch of affletes when there are so many other college football choices on almost every day of the week during the season?

I won't be going to any games this year.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yeah that ain't cool...I was gonna call them the Thundering Terds but that's not being very nice....it's just tough to see so many coal-black defenses!

TE Lee Smith is an NFL Prospect.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
TwentyTwo, the "Blundering Turds" is what I called them last year. And it had nothing to do with their team being so black. (I don't go for that juvenile line of thinking that dark skin with melanin= turd skinned, I mean there are so many things brown and black other than turds and some turds can be greenish etc anyway...well maybe that's if you're unhealthy or a rabbit or a bird lol, TMI). The Blundering Turds just simply are a lousy team. Yes because, the coaches and white rival recruiters are too full of $hit to realize they are ignoring 70-75% of the populous. They have their heads so far up their arses they can check their own prostates.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"Yes because, the coaches and white rival recruiters are too full of $hit to realize they are ignoring 70-75% of the populous."

Yes, the previous Marshall coaches were heavily recruiting the "Florida talent" and there were articles - from a few years ago - about how their stable of "ebony titans" (according to WhiteRivals) were going to bring the program to prominence.

I guess that didn't happen though....

whiteCB

Master
Van_Slyke_CF said:
This is disgusting and makes me ashamed to be a Marshall alum.

It wasn't just the poor caliber of play once again last year by Marshall that kept attendance down-it was also the inept, near-black starting lineup which turned off many of the fans.

Why waste time and money to watch a talent-challenged bunch of affletes when there are so many other college football choices on almost every day of the week during the season?

I won't be going to any games this year.

I've been to Huntington, WV a few times and they want their teams to reflect the region in which they live in which as you can guess is not coal black like the football team. I was hoping to see Booby Carpenter's little brother George crack the starting line up at LB but I guess we'll have to wait until next year. Below is George Carpenter's bio: (note he was a great swimmer in high school to. as were all the carpenter boys! great all around athletes in that family!)

http://herdzone.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/carpenter_george00.html

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The coaches moved Willy Korn to safety, so he decided to transfer. FCS, maybe?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was hoping Korn would make an impact this year. I hope he goes the FCS route like Rhett Bomar albeit under different circumstances.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Only idiots would bring lowly swamp-negroes to their "University"... I understand why old-timers didn't want negroes glorified. It's simply perverted.

http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=84978

Former Marshall Football Player Antwon Chisholm Extradited
Posted Tuesday, August 24, 2010 ; 02:22 PM
Updated Tuesday, August 24, 2010; 02:43 PM

Chisholm was arrested in Virginia during a traffic stop.

HUNTINGTON -- Police say former Marshall Football player Antwon Chisholm will be extradited to West Virginia Tuesday.
Chisholm was accused in the July 31 incident in which a pizza delivery man was allegedly beaten and robbed by Chisholm and teammate Michael Fleurizard. Both were kicked off of the team by Marshall Football Head Coach Doc Holliday following the incident and before both were charged. A third team member, Fred Pickett was also kicked off of the team at the time.

Fleurizard remains in the Western Regional Jail on felony assault and robbery charges. On Monday, he waived his preliminary hearing and the case now goes to a grand jury.

Chisholm reportedly fled to Virginia and was wanted as a fugitive from justice. He was arrested over the weekend during a traffic stop.

Chisholm will be extradited to Huntington and will be processed Tuesday evening.

"Student athletes" -- really? Really "tough" guys, too.. If the delivery man was armed, there would be 2 less problems! WAKE UP, White people.

G

As the "Stuffblackpeopledontlike" blog notes college football is going to be a whole lot whiter in a few years time because the black demographics are sliding back to pre-language days on the evolutionary scale. Blacks are a mess I don't even believe the under 20 age bracket will even have an 85 point IQ when it comes time to become college football's "world's greatest athletes."

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
These "new affletes" are incredibly primitive/dead-eyed, and they look like they rose-up out of a swamp. They could also be referred to as Zombies.

That's all the more reason why Whites should NEVER support this "system" that turns these turds into millionaires, undeservedly so.

There are so many black busts these days -- at every position -- because they are dumber. Sometimes a later-round black will rise to the top, and some would say that they realized that they had to work harder (and they initially made less money, of course, so the extra-motivation), but most of the later-round blacks are bums, too.

When you excessively praise someone simply because they are black, and they are a people mentally-challenged to begin with, this present situation was inevitable. Blacks are lousing-up at a record pace, and locker room cancers.. don't get me started on locker room cancers!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here is the link that wile posted above. The future looks promising for white athletes if the black population continues its slide into educational oblivion. Of course, with the Feds coming up with new "idiot" national standards, it will just accelerate the process.

One thing I noted is that 2 out of every three black boys think that they will make it as a professional athlete, which is astoundingly absurd, even with their melanin advantage. But it highlights both the ingnorance, and the overblown self-esteem/bravado that many of these black thug athletes possess.

So, Marshall is now the Blundering Turd??

wile said:

Sometimes it seems like people who are pointing out some good things like this blog still buy into false notions of athletic talent. The article says at one point:

"Sadly, the majority of the athletes who play college athletics belong to a group that sees only 5 percent score proficient enough on the ACT to be prepared for college"

It is completely untrue that the majority of college athletes are black, not even close. Even in football and basketball, the majority of the roster will be white.

I looked at a number of schools, out of photos that were available (several incoming freshman have blank photos) here's what the breakdown was for several men's sports:

football: 50/83 white (60.2%)
basketball: 3/7 white (42.9%)
baseball: 32/33 white (96.9%)
soccer: 16/20 white (80.0%)
lacrosse: 42/26 white (91.3%)
track & field: 37/55 white (67.3%)
wrestling: 27/28 white (96.4)
swimming/diving: 37/38 white (97.4%)
cross country: 11/13 white (84.6%)
hockey: 21/22 white (95.5%)

total: 276/325 white (84.9 %)

So even when you include the three blackest sports; football, basketball, and track and field, the overwhelming majority of athletes are white. It's probably even higher for women. And this is a school that several of the sports are consistently ranked in the top 10 in the nation in Division 1.

I know it's easy to think all is lost, and sometimes it just takes some more responsibility to realize that it's not. Most college athletes are white, I just happen to think many are playing the wrong sport/position. So we need to be careful, because there are many otherwise intelligent race-conscious people who assume blacks are better athletes and that sports should not be pursued, or even if it could whites can't get scholarships, etc. Nothing could be further from the truth.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but Electric slide. What schools are these? Nebraska, Iowa, Cincinnati etc. Those were the only three BCS conference "powerhouses" from last year that are "very close" to fair. What percentage of the white athletes on these mystery teams rosters are walk-ons, far down the depth chart etc.? How many of these teams have more than one white RB on scholarship (unless you're in a non hyped conference like BYU is) and CB forget it. It's better to be optimistic than pessimistic, but we also have to see the whole picture to be realists. Your post does give some hope/ optimism and is fact based, but there are still many more things to be pessimistic about than optimistic at this point in football and basketball. Don't take this the wrong way, as I'm a fan of your posts- and I agree with you that many white athletes are picking the wrong sports or easier paths. Jeff Symarjya or however you spell him is the most famous recent example, but there are plenty. We may be able to add Stanford to the list of powerhouse schools from BCS conferences this year if they can crack the top 10, but it will be tough to get 4 in the top 10- because there are so few fairly-fair teams.

Highlander

Mentor
Electric Slide said:
Sometimes it seems like people who are pointing out some good things like this blog still buy into false notions of athletic talent. The article says at one point:

"Sadly, the majority of the athletes who play college athletics belong to a group that sees only 5 percent score proficient enough on the ACT to be prepared for college"

It is completely untrue that the majority of college athletes are black, not even close. Even in football and basketball, the majority of the roster will be white.
I believe the reason why most teams have a majority of White players, albeit, not a majority of starters, is because of the new NCAA graduation rate rules that came about a few years ago where a team must meet a certain percentage or be penalized.

Whites essentially subsidize the graduation rates of these teams. If the majority of the team's players were black, the team would most likely be penalized because a good percentage of black players don't graduate. Of course, most of these White players are walk-ons or "preferred" walk-ons (whatever that means) and have to pay their own tuition, room, books, and board...so, these same White players are then also subsidizing the budgets of these Universities which then use a portion of it to, yep, you guessed it, provide scholarships to those with privileged melanin...a vicious, unfair cycle.

Edited by: Highlander

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Most (if not all) FBS teams had majority White rosters until within the past 10 years. Now there are quite a few with less than a half White roster. This is due, I believe, to the natural progression of the Caste System. Start in 1950 with any team and look at its roster every 10 years till you get to the present. You'll see slow changes at first, but you start to see big changes between 1970 and 1980 with most schools. Even more so from 1980-1990, etc., etc. Yeah modern graduation rules might help slow some of the darkening in a few programs, but I don't see that as being the main reason why some programs still have a majority White roster.

Tough J you are right about scholarships at certain positions. At least there are some a few schools that have multiple scholarship players at WR, D-line and LB. The reason I point out the numbers is that many people have a tendency to either believe that black=more athletic, or that white players are being funneled out of sports completely. As we can see white athletes are still competing, just either as backups, a different position, or in a different sports. Just think of how many white high school footballers went to college to play baseball instead? Also, those numbers were just from a big time Division 1 school, imagine what the numbers are like at D-2, D-3, and NAIA? I want to explain those numbers to show that white players are just as athletic and should be more prominent in sports and positions in football that receive more attention.

Highlander, the graduation rule applies to players receiving scholarships, and they are penalized by reductions in the number of scholarships they can give. You are right though that many white players are walk-ons who have to pay for their entire tuition. It's alright though because the athletic department can reimburse you for your campus parking permit!

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I probably shouldn't care because of Marshall's racist commitment to a near-black starting lineup, but I would like to see them upset WVU this weekend.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Marshall comes up short in OT, 24-21.

It was tough to root for them from a Caste perspective as they started only the 4 white men on offense and I didn't see but a couple white subs on "D" the whole game.

WVU started only 5 white men because two guys-the TE and a LB-were out injured.

Well, at least Huntington got a boost to the economy. God knows they need it.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I can see why they call the Marshall-West Virginia game "The Friends of Coal Bowl."Edited by: Jack Lambert

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
The Blundering Herd will probably replace QB Brian Anderson with black A.J. Graham in a week or two. This will have the hapless Herd down to 3 white starters on offense, with a gang of out-of-state coal blacks on defense.

And this is a team that will be lucky to win another game this year, even with a Conference USA schedule.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I just watched the Blundering Herd get demolished by East Carolina.

The East Carolina head coach, Ruffin McNeill, is a disgusting tub of goo.

The one good thing to come out of the game for Marshall was that true freshman QB Eddie Sullivan had a chance to show his potential late in the game.