2010 Florida State Seminoles

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Massa Bowden is finally gone, but his ultra-caste legacy lives on with new head coach Jimbo Fisher. White backups include LG Bryan Stork, C Jacob Stanley, RG Blake Snider, and FS Justin Bright. Since '05, Free Shoes U has started 6, 6, 4, 6, and 6 Whites. This year its back down to four.

Offense
QB Christian Ponder
LT Andrew Datko
C Ryan McMahon
RG David Spurlock

Highlander

Mentor
Well, the fact that a new post on the Florida State (Crimi)'Noles has been made can only mean one thing. You guessed it, another arrest, this one of starting linebacker Nigel Carr on multiple felony burglaries (and just last week he was cited for possession of marijuana.) I guess some of these "student" athletes are just slow learners or, from personal experience, they know that nothing will ever come of it since they somehow graduated from High School and then "passed" the requisite entry exams to get into college.

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/7/26/1589229/nigel-carr-florida-state-arrested-felonies

If, for some miracle, he is still not starting for them this year, I'm sure there's another "student" athlete waiting in the wings (or in a dark alley) to rob, rape, burglarize or assault someone and still start for them too, after all, it is (Crimi)'Nole U.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Should we rename this thread the Florida State Criminoles. Gosh I hate this team! I hope God doesn't judge me for hating an entity this wrong.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
The annual game between Miami and FSU should look like an NAACP rally on the field.

The DWFs will glory in that day: giving each other high fives, wearing jerseys with black player's names, guzzling overpriced beer, munching their chips and cheese fries and yelling inanities such as "Go D'quan - get us a touchdown, man!"

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Liverlips said:
The annual game between Miami and FSU should look like an NAACP rally on the field.

The DWFs will glory in that day: giving each other high fives, wearing jerseys with black player's names, guzzling overpriced beer, munching their chips and cheese fries and yelling inanities such as "Go D'quan - get us a touchdown, man!"

Correct you are! They will never question why these teams are almost completely coal black and why a big chunk of the team has a criminal record.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
At least they will both suck again - like just about all coal black teams. I wish them both nothing but bad luck and misfortune - just like all racist teams in every sport (Redskins, French soccer team, U. of Miami, current Boston Celtics, Georgetown ...etc).

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Just as I thought... Florida State "fans" are the most disgusting, homosexual losers. Wiggers galore.

Moses Mcray looked pretty good sitting on the bench. Speaking in turms of getting his workout in.
by seminole4 on Aug 2, 2010 6:08 PM EDT

Moses McCray
looked like a beast. Between him, Dawkins, Jacobbi, Amp McCloud, and Mccallister, I expect better results on the interior defensive line.
by Nole Blooded on Aug 2, 2010 6:24 PM EDT

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2010/8/2/1601687/florida-state-seminoles-summer

Well, "your beast" - Moses McCray - just tore his ACL recently and will miss the season. It probably won't be long before some of "your" other roided-up "beasts" tear their pecs, biceps, triceps and even tendons. This is not rocket science. They just aren't flexible. Something as benign as making a simple tackle can lead to muscle tears.

FSU defensive tackle Moses McCray, RB Tavares Pressley out for season with ACL tears

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/seminoles/fsu-defensive-tackle-moses-mccray-rb-tavares-pressley-851487.html

If a black high schooler or college player looks like a roider, odds are that he really is one. If blacks can't be the best-looking or the smartest, is it really surprising that they try to build themselves into a "50-cent" (cRapper) caricature? Not to me.