TE - Brett Huffman
LT - Kyle Hill
LG - Mitchel Lederman
RG - Brian Moore
RT - John Needham

Defense
DE - Eriks Reks
LB - Adam Banks

WR Connor Vernon is a player to keep a close eye on this season. Put up great numbers last year as a freshman.Edited by: Leonardfan

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
You are right Leonardfan, I expect big things out of Conner this season. I will predict right now that he goes over 1,000 yards. Fingers crossed...

As for Duke's defense, the lack of whites is a bit perplexing.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This is the Whitest team Cutcliffe has ever coached, but that isn't saying much. Duke should be much Whiter than this.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Justin Boyle got some pretty harsh caste treatment at Duke. He was the on again/off again RB before Cutcliffe got there. Its sad that there are so many victims of the caste system that could have and should have been given a chance not only in college, but as RBs in the pros.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Looking at Duke's basketball team you would think the football team would be much whiter. The defense is almost coal black.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Colonel Reb wrote:

"This is the Whitest team Cutcliffe has ever coached, but that isn't saying much. Duke should be much Whiter than this. "

You got that right. They should pride themselves in putting a mostly white team of true student-athletes out there, like the basketball team this past season.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
All the previews I've looked at have NG Charlie Hatcher as a starter giving Duke 10 white starters.

Lightsout

Duke Defense Well it won't be for a lack of trying. I know of a 6'4" 205 LB who runs a 4.68 who along with 6'2" 335 lb nose guard will be at the Duke Camp June 19. Wish em luck.