2010 Colorado State Rams

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
CSU started 14 whites last year and consistently plays white athletes at "taboo" positions. John Mosure did not have the type of year I expected out of him last year due to injuries, but look for him to have a bounce back year. For the 2010 season CSU will start up to 13 Whites and 1 Mexican.
smiley32.gif

Offense
QB- Nico Ranieri
HB- John Mosure *is slated to start. But I read several accounts from CSU's spring practice blog and the writers claim UCLA transfer Raymond Carter appeared to be the best back on the field. No surprise here, Carterjust has the mandatory "look". Hopefully Mosure can shut up the haters and hold onto his job!
FB- Zac Pauga *Mexican
TE- Eric Peitz (6'5 255)
WR- Tyson Ligget (5'9 186)
LT- Paul Madsen (6'4 295)
LG- Jake Gdowski (6'3 290)
C- Tyler McDermott (6'3 274)
RG- Ryan Griffith(6'4 269) or Connor Smith (6'4 287)
RT- Mark Starr (6'5 295)

Defense
DE- Cory Macon (6'6 230)
DT- Ty Whittier(6'5 267)* will battle Poly Nuku Latu(6'2 300)
NT- Guy Miller (6'3 297)
MLB- Alex Williams (6'2 235)

Edited by: celticdb15

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

whiteCB

Master
Good job Colo St. 10 out of 11 white starters on offense!! That deserves a round of appaulse
smiley32.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed...offense looks promising...hopefully RB Mosure can hold off the new challenger...or at least split the carries.

However...in a disapointment...NO White starting DB's...can't remember the last time that has happened??

snow

Mentor
One of my favorite teams

Wish they had 1 more white defensive lineman. Last year they had an all white defensive line when I saw them play Air Force, Air Force had an all white dline too. I know you call all white linebacker crews Snow Patrols and all white olines snow plows, but what do you call an all white defensive line?

icsept

Master
Ahh...brings back memories of RB Kevin McDougal in the late 1990s. Bradlee Van Pelt was a stellar dual threat quarterback as well. Congratulations to CSU, true caste-busters, hope they have a great year.

Howard

Guru
Go Rams. They won their bowl game last year. Colorado St. will whoop charcoal black Colorado.If you want to see 2 up and coming White teams go at it check out the Wyoming CCowboys versus Colorado State game!

Highlander

Mentor
Howard said:
Go Rams. They won their bowl game last year. Colorado St. will whoop charcoal black Colorado.If you want to see 2 up and coming White teams go at it check out the Wyoming CCowboys versus Colorado State game!
Colorado is not "charcoal black"...yet. Maybe in a year or two (after seeing their recent recruiting class.) They will probably start one DB (that's one more than CSU will start) and have two LB's and one or two DL. On offense, they will probably have about five or six starters. Hardly SEC "charcoal black". Also, Wyoming is darkening and CSU is too (on defense, at least), so enjoy that match while you still can. I see Colorado signing more Polys now that they are in the Pac-10.

Here's a very recent interview with true Freshman sensation at Safety (and probable starter), Parker Orms:

http://vodpod.com/watch/4202910-cu-safety-parker-orms

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
To me it makes no sense for Colorado to be in the Pac-10. They are two states away from the Pacific time zone for crying out loud!