2010 College FB Preview Roster Write-ups

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I was thinking that perhaps everyone interested in doing write-ups for the upcoming season could post the teams they would like to cover in this thread so there is no duplication of effort. Is this ok with everyone? If not I understand. Hope im not stepping on anyone's toes!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That's a great idea, Leonardfan. I have no preferences except BYU, Western Kentucky, and Ole (New) Miss. I'll let everyone else pick which teams/conferences they want and then I'll pick from what's left.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Teams I would like to write up:
Rice
Arizona
Washington
Washington St.
Notre Dame
Ball St.
University Of Central Florida
Colorado

Those are the teams I would like to do write ups for. Other than that I will do whatever other teams left.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I can cover the Big Ten teams unless someone else would like to do a specific team, then by all means feel free!

Some other teams I'd like to do: Colorado State, Montana, North Dakota State Edited by: celticdb15

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'll go with Nebraska, East Carolina, Kansas State, Mizzou, and Texas Tech for right now.

Edit: I'd also like to do Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, and Auburn if that's okay with you guys!

FCS teams for me would be North Dakota, South Dakota, South Dakota State, Holy Cross, and Eastern Washington.Edited by: Jack Lambert

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I'll do Rutgers when I get a chance sometime in May. I started following Rutgers (and Joe Martinek) when I lived in Jersey. I've been really busy lately, but sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and post, but I've been working almost every single day from noon to 9 PM.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I've done Oregon State. Today I'll do Indiana and Louisiana State. Also doing Penn State today. Nebraska done.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
That's okay, WA33. I don't mind it. Just please read a bit more careful next time.
smiley1.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'll get Stanford done

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
If someone else wants to do Rutgers, I wouldn't mind. WA33, you're from Jersey- so you probably know as much about Rutgers as I know...

My computer is still not working right so I'm still using my wife's laptop which shuts off when you move it due to a bad port where you plug it in and battery and it takes for ever to turn on. I work basically 6 days a week right now. If someone doesn't get to it in the next couple weeks, I should have time to do it...let me know.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
If someone else wants to do Rutgers, I wouldn't mind. WA33, you're from Jersey- so you probably know as much about Rutgers as I know...

My computer is still not working right so I'm still using my wife's laptop which shuts off when you move it due to a bad port where you plug it in and battery and it takes for ever to turn on. I work basically 6 days a week right now. If someone doesn't get to it in the next couple weeks, I should have time to do it...let me know.

I can do Rutgers. I hope I can find a depth chart for them. A lot of depth charts aren't up yet. If I find something I'll do them today. Also I know I mentioned I would do Minnesota but I wasn't able to find a depth chart for them as of yet.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'll do Texas A&M, Oregon, and Florida Atlantic in addition to the teams in my above post.Edited by: Jack Lambert

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
No prob Jack. Just please everyone leave Minnesota and Rutgers for me. Also I would like to do Boise State and the California Golden Bears. I'm also doing the Utah Utes today.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

whiteCB

Master
celticdb15 said:
I can cover the Big Ten teams unless someone else would like to do a specific team, then by all means feel free!
<div> </div>
<div>Some other teams I'd like to do: Colorado State, Montana, North Dakota State </div>

Don't worry Celticdb I'll take care of The Ohio State University.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
celticdb15 said:

Some other teams I'd like to do: Colorado State, Montana, North Dakota State

Don't worry Celticdb I'll take care of The Ohio State University.

Good deal WhiteCB. I'll do the Georgia Tech one today.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Vandy and Northwestern have already been done, whiteathlete33.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'll get CSU done