2010 Clemson Tigers

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the few white starters for the Clemson Tigers. This is year's squad is going darker than in years past, with only 2-3 white starters. Mason Cloy is in a fight for his spot, so it could be worse. Clemson has been remarkably consistent in not giving any white players a chance. They haven't fielded a majority white team for years now.

Offense
FB- Chad Diehl
RT- Landon WalkerEdited by: Jack Lambert

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Kyle Parker is having a monster Junior season for the Clemson baseball team...

18 HRs, 14 doubles, and batting over .400!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Apparently, Kyle Parker has a younger brother whose a beast at linebacker.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Kendal-Parker-112104;_ylt=AtmUcdpGDK931bHOU0UpnzdHPZB4

April 21, 2010

Parker's brother will camp at Clemson

Ryan Bartow
TigerIllustrated.com

EVANS, Ga. -- Kyle Parker continues to hit home runs and will face a decision this summer on whether to stay on as Clemson's QB or head to the Major Leagues. Meanwhile, his younger brother, Kendal Parker, is attracting his own interest. The 6-foot-1, 215-pound linebacker rolled up 118 tackles, including an amazing 42 tackles for loss as a junior. The Evans (GA) Lakeside standout has the eye of many schools in the SEC and ACC early.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1077112&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Stay AWAY from Clemson!!

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Deadlift wrote: "Stay AWAY from Clemson!!" for white players.

You got that right. I lived in that part of the country for a while in the late '90s and the caste system was alreay entrenched for kids from pee wee football on up through HS and into college.

White players need to go to schools where their skills will be appreciated and they'll be given a real opportunity to play.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yeah Clemson has had some of the blackest defenses I can remember thru the years...hopefully young-stud LBer Kendal Parker can come in and wreck havoc!Edited by: TwentyTwo

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Since all indications point to Kyle Parker signing with the Colorado Rockies, I'm going to take his name off the list until I hear otherwise. Great choice Kyle!

In related news, most depth charts I see have Mason Cloy 2nd string, so I'll take him off too.
smiley11.gif
Edited by: Jack Lambert

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Da'Quan Bowers, rated as the #1 DE for '08 (by WhiteRivals), hasn't lived up to all the hype yet... this is a make or break season for him.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-DaQuan-Bowers-54416

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=377881

Some tackles, yes, but why only 4 sacks? White DEs are often known for racking up tackles, so no one can claim that a White DE couldn't put up those numbers in the ACC. As for sacks, a White DE could definitely get more than 4 sacks in a 2-year period.

Bowers played a lot as a true freshman, and I think he may have even been the starter. I think I know why many of these guys are majorly overrated... They play high school ball in their podunk leagues, where they aren't facing badass o-linemen every week. There are so many little towns and everyone, White or black, "isn't huge."

I can understand there being a "transition" from high school to the ACC/SEC, but you know what, the Caste Media doesn't tell us the truth about that. Instead, these guys are proclaimed as "instant stars" -- and I will always rebel against that kind of BS!!

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Clemson DE Bowers Trying To Handle Father's Death

Bowers had already entered fall camp with much to prove at Clemson. He was a high school sensation at Bamberg-Ehrhardt, a massive, fast defensive lineman rated the country's top prospect by ESPN.

Bowers graduated a semester early and enrolled in Clemson with a hype that hadn't been seen since William "Refrigerator" Perry ruled the Tigers defensive line a quarter-century before.

However, Bowers has yet to show the ferocity and dominance of his high school play. He's managed four sacks through two seasons and, with NFL scouts watching closely, had hoped to dramatically improve those totals his third season.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/24721920/detail.html

Why am I posting this? If he was from a "good family" -- I wonder why Dennis named his son "Da'Quan?"

Of course, the above quoted section is what I reported in my previous post. I also don't buy into the idea that Bowers' is "so physically big." He ain't bigger than White DEs, that's for sure.

Even if he continues to "underachieve" - he'll still be force-fed into the NFL...