2010 Boston College Golden Eagles

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for the Golden Eagles this year. BC looks to have 14 whites starting this year, being far and away the whitest ACC team again. BC will most likley have the only snow patrol in the ACC. Mark Herzlich is expected to return this year. If Herzlich is able to come back strong, alongside Keuchly and Morrissey, BC could have the best linebacking corps in the ACC. Doug Flutie's nephew Billy Flutie should start at WR this year. Boston College started 10 whites in 2005, 12 in 2006, 13 in 2007, 12 in 2008, and 13 last year.

Offense
QB- Chase Rettig

H-Back- Lars Anderson

WR- Bobby Swigert

TE- Chris Pantale

LT- Anthony Castonzo

LG- Nathan Richman

C- Mark Spinney

RT- Rich Lapham

Defense
DE- Brad Newman

SLB- Mark Herzlich

MLB- Luke Kuechly

BC- Chris FoxEdited by: Jack Lambert

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Just a small update for white starters.

I put Mark Herzlich in as the starting SLB.

It should be a joy watching Herzlich and Kuechly together this year.Edited by: Jack Lambert

referendum

Mentor
Also, it looks like their five other commits for 2011 are white. I like how the Eagles go for lots of white defensive players.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I love the way BC recruits for this day and age. I think they've offered 2-3 white safeties. I also noticed that when I read articles related to white players that visit BC, they feel at home there. I wonder why?
smiley2.gif

TwentyTwo

Master
Got to respect a team like Boston College...they start more whites on their defense than 1/2 the SEC & ACC teams combined!

The 2011 Class looks really promising!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
A few updates to BC. I think Billy Flutie got hurt, but Bobby Swigert is starting for him at WR. Albright got hurt I believe, Quinn lost his position battle, but still gets playing time on the D-Line. BC also has a rare Boundary Corner in Chris Fox starting now.
smiley32.gif
It's down to only four white starters on defense, but they're either studs (Herzlich, Keuchly) or caste busters (Fox). Newman is a great DE as well. Also, white subs still get a lot of playing time on defense for BC.Edited by: Jack Lambert

whiteCB

Master
Jack Lambert said:
A few updates to BC. I think Billy Flutie got hurt, but Bobby Swigert is starting for him at WR. Albright got hurt I believe, Quinn lost his position battle, but still gets playing time on the D-Line. BC also has a rare Boundary Corner in Chris Fox starting now.
smiley32.gif
It's down to only four white starters on defense, but they're either studs (Herzlich, Keuchly) or caste busters (Fox). Newman is a great DE as well. Also, white subs still get a lot of playing time on defense for BC.

Chris Fox is the cousin of former Ohio State CB Dustin Fox. It's great to see another Fox manning the boundary CB position!!