2010 Arizona State Sun Devils

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for Arizona State this year. The Sun Devils had 14 white starters in 2006, 9 in 2007, 7 in 2008, 7 in 2009. They should have 8 this year. Dennis Erickson is really blackening these guys up from what they were.

Offense
QB- Steven Threet
WR- Aaron Pflugrad
TE- Trevor Kohl
LT- Brice Schwab
LG- Jon Hargis
C- Garth Gerhart
RG- Zach Schlink
RT- Patrick Jamison

Defense
DT- Bo Moos
SS- Max Tabach - in a fight for the position.
Edited by: Jack Lambert

Highlander

Mentor
The sooner Erickson retires, the better...along with Butch Davis, Urban Meyer, Les Miles, Bill Stewart and Steve Spurrier. I know there are many others, but those would be a good start.

qj

Guru
Erickson's Sun Devils are undisciplined and act like a bunch of thugs. I was a student at ASU when the team almost won the National Championship, but succumbed to the excellent play of a local Mesa QB who guided Ohio State to a last minute victory in the Rose Bowl. The Sun Devils were led by Bruce Snyder who managed to recruit really well, and his teams had at least a little bit of class, although Coach Snyder made some bonehead game-time decisions that led to his firing. Since Snyder left, the team has slid into thuggery and idiocy. You can be assured, they have lost numerous games over the years because of cheap shots and late hit penalties. Since Erickson has become head coach, the slide has become much more noticeable, and I'm getting to the point that I cannot even stand to watch his team.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I don't recall seeing such a White offense be totally non-white on defense. Only with the caste system can such things exist.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Yay! Arizona State has a good chance to drop the all-black defense.

Dean DeLeone, one of the only (maybe the only) whites on the defensive two-deep, is considered the front runner for one of the DE spots.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
A starters update for the competitive Sun Devils.

Max Tabach has a chance to start at SS for the Sun Devils.

Bo Moos is starting at DT now for ASU.

Dean DeLeone doesn't start anymore, but the Sun Devils now crack 10 whites starting if Tabach starts.