2010 All Star Game

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Two items of interest. First, I didn't watch the Home Run contest last night, but did read with interest a "news report" on it by Greg Beacham of the AP monopoly, which was reprinted in sports sections across the country today. The winner of the contest was David Ortiz. Ortiz is a steroid cheat and a liar, having claimed never to have juiced before being caught. But being of the master athletic race and having an acclaimed room brightening smile means that Ortiz is treated the opposite of Mark McGwire, Jason Giambi, Roger Clemens (whose use is merely alleged by his former trainer) and other White baseball players associated with steroids.
In Beacham's story, Ortiz's steroids use has gone down the memory hole. Instead, Ortiz is a "beloved" slugger whose "career was on the skids" before bouncing back the past couple of months. Beacham's "news report" even goes so far as to twice refer to Ortiz by his nickname: "Big Papi won his first derby title Monday night"; and "Ramirez matched Papi's 21 homers in the first two rounds. . ." This is not a "news article," it is a PR puff piece for the DWFs.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100713/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbo_all_star_home_run_derby_7

Also making the rounds courtesy of the Ministry of Propaganda (AP) is a story on "hispanic" players vowing to boycott the 2011 All Star game, which is to be held in Phoenix. Of course not mentioned in the "news article" is the fact that the vast majority of Americans support Arizona's SB 1070, nor that it is an attempt by a state to enforce federal laws already on the book. Nor is it mentioned that most of these players quoted as supporting a boycott aren't even U.S. citizens. An American government (and media), rather than the traitorous regime running things, wouldn't tolerate such brazenness for a second, and the players would be smart enough to know to keep their mouths shut.

This is but the first round in what will be an escalating attempt by the government/media/entertainment complexto force next year's game out of Phoenix. The hispanic players are mere tools of the Cultural Marxists running things.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/baseball/mlb/07/12/gallardo.allstar.ap/index.html?xid=si_topstories

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don, I watched half of the Home Run Derby. Corey Hart had an incredible first round with 13 homers. I thought he was going to win it. I went to sleep after the first round but felt that I would find out hart had won it the next day.

I was so wrong. He hit 0 homers in the second round and didn't qualify for the final round. What a disappointment.
smiley6.gif

LabMan

Mentor
DWF/liberal fans wearing Ortiz jerseys are all the rage in Boston,a few years back Alphonso Soriano was dubbed "the fonz"by the ministry of truth.