2010-11 NFL Playoffs

Anak

Mentor
Tom Crabtree with the TD. The Packers's defense are dominating the Eagles, and the offense is picking up steam. I hope that not even the refs can save Michael conVick and the Eagles now.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Crabtree, Kuhn, hopefully Jordy at some point. Every team that has White TEs, White FB and/or White WRs has been going to them as their reliable, clutch guys. Carlson and Stokley; Thomas, Shockey and Evans; the Colts guys, Heap. The Jets don't have any, and the Chiefs didn't use Curtis in their non-existent passing game today. Curtis looked really fast, will a team use him next year?

Pie

Guru
And then gets a pretty killer play to try and make up for it ;)

Westside

Hall of Famer
Green Bay at this point is looking confident and well organized.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Loving Rodgers, great on the run strike TD to Jennings.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Rodgers is putting on an absolute clinic in athleticism and precision. He's definitely looking like the perfect QB so far.

Pie

Guru
Rodgers is making the super-athletes on the Eagles D look silly on the pass rush.

He must be clever or something.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Packers need to destroy this team. They are on the road and they cannot let up. Keep the pedal to the medal and humiliate Vick and the Eagles at home. Show them what the Pack Attack can do.

Anak

Mentor
Pie said:
Rodgers is making the super-athletes on the Eagles D look silly on the pass rush.He must be clever or something.

smiley17.gif
Hah.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
you have to "love" that undrafted tight end from Miami (Ohio) Tom Crabtree has been almost exclusively used as, andconsidered a, "blocking" tight end throughout his football career. oh, and he is a terrific (of course) White Special Teams Demon. this despite showing soft hands when thrown to ... and running a 4.6 40 at 6-foot-4, 245-pounds.

yep, he definitely has no athletic ability, speed, or explosiveness.
smiley5.gif

PhillyBirds

Mentor
WR Jones drops a perfect pass that would have gone for a crippling touchdown. I refuse believe that these are professional receivers. Absolutely horrendous and inexcusable.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Supa affelet Jones, does what?........drops a perfect long TD pass. That could have been a nail in the coffin.

Westside

Hall of Famer
These affelets get paid millions of dollars to catch golden/easy passes like this and they fail most of the time. It inexcusable.

backrow

Hall of Famer
apparently his coach said he has good hands, it's his concentration that's lacking... WTF

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Pathetic drop by Jones there. Also, if Asante Samuel actually said "they don't pay me to make tackles, they pay me to make interceptions" then he's a bigger idiot than I previously thought. I will admit that so far, he is actually playing like he doesn't get paid to tackle because he isn't tackling anybody. He only has 27 tackles on the season including just 1 tonight.

Pie

Guru
backrow said:
apparently his coach said he has good hands, it's his concentration that's lacking... WTF

So is it time to start using the term "He's got concentrations of stone"?
Edited by: Pie

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
backrow said:

that makes about as much sense as saying "he doesn't have the best speed" when talking about White men who routinely outrun affletes who "do" have speed ... yet we here that nonsense spewed forth as truth on a daily basis by the supposed "experts."

that these idiots are taken seriously is one of the biggest problems i can't find a legitimate reason for. i mean, seriously, if White people are dumb enough to believe this crap, perhaps we deserve what we're getting.
smiley18.gif

Anak

Mentor
What should have been 21-3 is suddenly a close game again, 14-10

Riddlewire

Master
Starks has no lateral quickness.
He must be suffering from a virus or something, because he obviously has built-in genetic "loose hips".