2009 Wyoming Cowboys

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wyoming has been one of the whitest teams in the FBS over the last few years. In 2005, they started 15, 17 in 2006, 14 in 2007, and 16 in 2008.

Offense
WR David Leonard
WR Zach Bolger
LT Ryan Otterson
LG Sam Sterner
C Russ Arnold
RG Zack Kennedy
RT John Hutchins

Defense
DE Mike Neuhaus
DT John Fletcher
DE Mitch Unrein
SLB Weston Johnson
MLB Gabe Knapton
WLB Brian Hendricks
BLB Josh Biezuns
FS Chris Prosinski

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Updated white starters. Apparently, Karsten Sween has been demoted to 3rd string QB.
smiley5.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wyoming has a black qb wtf??

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
celtic, those were my thoughts when I saw him atop the depth chart today. Some imported black from CA. Figures. I thought for sure Sween would return as the starter, but I guess the tremendous upside potential of this afrolete makes it impossible.
smiley5.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
That is absolutely ridiculous and now the white wrs will not have agood season. For every black super athlete qb that comes along i would say less than 20% pan out, only a few have my respect.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The massive Clayton Kirven started at left tackle against Texas. Only a sophomore.

Mitch Unrein and Brian Hendricks are very good players.Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
(Sophomore) linebacker, Brian Hendricks, has 79 tackles! He had 23 against Air Force!

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=232484

(Sophomore) linebacker, Gabe Knapton, has 77 tackles. I do think ESPN screwed up because neither of these athletes are credited with any stats against Texas. Hendricks did get tackles in that game, and I would know, since I was watching the game. Texas didn't do much in the 1st half, but they exploded in the 2nd half.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=232499

Edited by: Deadlift

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Update to Wyoming's starters. They have made it to the New Mexico Bowl in Dave Christensen's first year at Wyoming.

Zack Kennedy starts at RG.

A black starts at the NG position.

Mike Neuhaus starts at the other DE position.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks, Jack!

dwid

Hall of Famer
His stats say hes been playing the entire season. I wish I would have paid more attention to Wyoming this season, the White qb would tie them with BYU for most White players. Sad that both teams don't have a White runningback (well BYU has some, not the main backs though) or corner. CSU has a White corner though and a White rb that gets carries.Edited by: dwid

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
After we mentioned Wyoming had a black QB, I check their depth chart, and I saw Carta-Samuels as the starting QB, so I figured he was the black guy. Glad to see I was wrong.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: Jack Lambert

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just watching the game between Wyoming and Fresno State, and I also watched some of the pre-game, and there seems to be a problem between the bruvas on the opposing teams here. One bruva just got called for an unnecessary roughness penalty for barking and shoving a bruva on the other team. Both of these teams have a large white contingent, but I don't see the white players jawing and shoving, only the negroes. What a shock.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Just watching the game between Wyoming and Fresno State, and I also watched some of the pre-game, and there seems to be a problem between the bruvas on the opposing teams here. One bruva just got called for an unnecessary roughness penalty for barking and shoving a bruva on the other team. Both of these teams have a large white contingent, but I don't see the white players jawing and shoving, only the negroes. What a shock.

More evidence of TNB. The DWF's are probably loving it. They can't live without watching the "world's greatest athletes."

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
What an epic double overtime win for the Cowboys tonight!
smiley32.gif
Carta-Samuels was amazing in the game. He is very athletic in the pocket and scrambling, make countless pass rushers miss him. Also, a nice game-winning TD grab by David Leonard.
smiley32.gif
Wyomings final drive in regulation was also fun to watch, with the Cowboys going 3/3 on 4th downs. What a tremendous effort by the Wyoming D keeping the Bulldogs out of the endzone for four plays inside the one. Josh Biezuns made some nice plays in keeping Mathews out of the endzone on the goalline stand.
smiley1.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Very good game by Wyoming,especailly Leonard and Carta-Samuels! I Devon Wiley spotting on a play or two, but not much from him unfortunately.