2009 UL-Monroe Warhawks

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white warhawks starting this year. They started 9 in 2006, 8 in 2007, and 7 last year. Nice All-white O-Line, but typical nearly all-black defense. Also, no white skill position players to see, either. Don't expect the defense to stop anybody, they ranked 109th in YPG last year.

Offense

QB Trey Revell

LT Ryan Dercher

LG Justin Roberts

C Brett Thompson

RG Doug Stroud

RT Mitch Doyle

Defense

DE Jameson Jordan

HAWK James TruxilloEdited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised that Northeast, as it used to be called, actually has a white QB again. It has been years since I've seen that.

whiteCB

Master
Colonel_Reb said:
I'm surprised that Northeast, as it used to be called, actually has a white QB again. It has been years since I've seen that. 

Wait a minute UL Monroe used to be called Northeast? When the heck did a name change happen?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
Colonel_Reb said:

Wait a minute UL Monroe used to be called Northeast? When the heck did a name change happen?

That was back in 1999, CB. I lived in Louisiana during the 90s, and we used to call Northeast, Northwestern, Southeast, and Southwestern (now UL-Lafayette) "the directional schools." In 99', they renamed Northeast and Southwestern (both FBS), while the FCS directional schools kept their old names.