2009 Rome Golden Gala

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is a link to the starters for the 100 meters this Friday at the Golden Gala. We have 3 italians in the races and also the japaneese guy Takahara! It should be fun to watch although I will be busy. Have to catch it on tape. Maybe Collion or Takahara can come close to 10 seconds flat!

http://www.goldengala.it/files/entry_list8_luglio.pdfEdited by: white lightning

albinosprint

Mentor
4 Italians!

CERUTTI Fabio ITA
RIPARELLI Jacques ITA
COLLIO Simone ITA
DI GREGORIO Emanuele ITA

I bet Cerutti drops a close to PR time! he performs great in front of the home crowd, and he always runs good against Powell.

StarWars

Mentor
Cerutti has gotten rest from his last race and is competing in Italy against good competition. Perfect conditions for a PR . Di Gregorio should run well aswell.

ArizState03

There's no other way to put it.. our guys got crushed along with the Asian.

o889cl.png

StarWars

Mentor
ehhh...just 2 of about a dozen good white sprinters in Cerutti and Di Gregorio had one bad day.

kre08

Guru
Another great time for Gillick, but a poor, poor showing by the Italians on their home turf. My money's still on the Germans, and Craig Pickering to make any noise in Berlin.

albinosprint

Mentor
just got done watching the meet on TV. here's what I came away with from watching it.

1. 19 yr old Yohan Blake, who trains with Bolt, is on the same sh*t bolt is on.

2. RIPARELLI (black) I miss the days of knowing a person was white from the country they ran for. those days are over!

3. Takahria JPN - should win the time to weight ratio award, that guy looked like he has AIDS.

4. Powell is 3/4 bald and I'm sure that's a side effect of the Roids.

5. God Bless the Irish, Gllick looked really good today. we need him training with JW.

6. long jump, Phillips - the Roids are paying off!

7. Bayer let me down, hope he's not hurt.

8. Kerron Stewart - WTF is Jamaica on.

9. Elena Isinbaeva has got a sweet ass!

10. Can't wait for the WC!
Edited by: albinosprint