2009 Ole Miss Rebels

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
In the last 2 years in North Carolina, at least a dozen high school affletes (football, basketball) have collapsed and died.

The TV news showed the pictures of all the deceased from "this phenomenon" - and every picture was of a black buck. A few of them were heavy-set, but the rest were quite typical. I tried looking for the story online a couple months ago, but I couldn't find anything. Admittedly, I'm not the best at doing "web searches"..

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Looks like Ole Miss looks to further do away with their "racist southern past. They are considering doing away with Colonel Reb to make room for a Sci Fi character. http://www.ajc.com/sports/uga/is-it-a-trap-325708.html?referrer=search_buy

I'm sure our good friend Col.Reb can attest this is just more submission at the alter of PC (BS) by the "New Miss Conformers".
smiley21.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Yeah dixie I know it's been discussed here before, I just couldn't remember where lol. Sad to seea program and peopledo a complete 360 from what they once were just to please the someone else.