2009 LSU Tigers

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected whites starting for Les Miles' Tigers this year. They started 4 whites last year, and 6 in 07. At least the defense isn't all-black like last year.

Offense

TE Richard Dickson

LG Josh Dworaczyk

C T-Bob Hebert

RG Lyle Hitt

Defense

MLB Jacob Cutrera

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Les Miles is a joke. I like Richard Dickson a lot, but I don't wish his team any wins this year.

referendum

Mentor
Col Reb, but do we root for them when they play the even worse (from the white player perspective) teams like Auburn and the Mississippi schools?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
referendum, you can do whatever you want when it comes to those four teams. I couldn't care less about any of them. For sure, one team will be the victor in those contests, but I'm not going to pull for one over the other, not when they are all that black. I will pull for Vandy to go undefeated in the SEC because their team is majority white. When a team has an overwhelming majority of black starters, I don't want any of them to win anything.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Am watching the LSU-Washington game and the black QB for LSU (Jefferson) simply cannot play the position. He is struggling against what last year was the worst defense in colege football. LSU's only TD came from an interception return by their lone white starter on defense. Look for LSU to start a white QB by the end of the year. Jefferson is even worse than Tavaris Jackson.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
LSUs all-White interior line is a HUGE reason for their success at running the football. According to this depth chart, the 2nd stringers on the interior line are also White.

http://lsufootball.net/depthchartlsu.htm

Some of you might be thinking, "why do I give a sh*t?" Well, there are several White linemen from LSU in the NFL - which is why I care.

Apparently, Will Blackwell has been turned from a DL into a left guard. He's listed as a RS frosh, but he's really a sophomore. His final two schools when he was coming out of high school were Notre Dame and LSU. Notre Dame has screwed White DL as well, so who knows if Notre Dame would have offered a better fate.

(Senior) Lyle Hitt's backup is RS frosh - Alex Hurst. It would be great if right guard stays White next year. LSU also has Clay Spencer and Carneal Ainsworth.

Truthfully, they might have more White OL than Mississippi State and South Carolina COMBINED! Of course, everybody can't start unless injuries occur, but hey...

rajuncajun

Guru
Deadlift, you are spot on in your assessment, the BIGGEST issue with the Tigers OL is the pathetic play of the two sumo tackles, especially Barksdale. I watch him game after game miss blocks and get schooled by safeties and smaller LB's who consistently just run right by him. He is sooooo overated. Ciron Black also jumps offside at least 1x a game!

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Just to think, that moron Ciron Black will probably be starting in the NFL one day, another Flozell Adams.
smiley7.gif

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I was looking at LSU's recruits today. They only have 8 out of 23 white, typical of that joke who is Les Miles. I began looking at them and something about it shocked me. 6 out of the 8 were white defenders! That is something for an SEC school like LSU to bring in more whites than they have on their current two deep depth chart for defense. Maybe Miles can grow a tiny bit of his backbone back if he plays these guys in the future. They also recruited a white center and a white QB. Hopefully Dickson and Allen can do some good things for LSU in the future.

Cassius Marsh, DT

Jordan Allen, DE

Houston Bates, DE

Travis Dickson, DE (Richard's younger brother.)

Luke Muncie, OLB

D.J. Welter, OLB

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I kinda liked LSU for a number of years becauseit seemed like theyalways had a good white receiver playing -- from Sammy Martin in the late '80s to Todd Kinchen, Brett Bech, Abram Booty and a few others I've undoubtedly forgotten. Kinchen was drafted in the third round in '92 by the L.A. Rams and played as a backup for a few years. He only had 95 career catches in the NFL, but the receiver position was already so black by then that he was one of only a very few white ones in the entire league. Bech had Mike Hass like hands but only had a few catches with the Saints when Mike Ditka was coaching them. Martin was abig-time burner with good hands but only had 26 career catches after being drafted in the 4th round by the Patriots in '89.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
LSU loses RB Scott for remainder of season, I wonder if this will hurt his draft status or keep him from getting more carries than Jacob Hester in his first year in the NFL? I'd like to think it will hurt him, but we're talking about the caste negrophile football league here.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/10340438/LSU-loses-injured-RB-Scott-for-regular-season

<div> </div>

<div>BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) - LSU running back Charles Scott has a fractured collarbone and will miss the rest of the regular season.</div>
LSU spokesman Michael Bonnette announced the injury Sunday. Scott was
injured in the second half of the Tigers' 24-15 loss to Alabama on
Saturday.

Scott
leads the No. 9 LSU in rushing with 542 yards and four touchdowns. He
had 83 yards on 13 carries against Alabama before getting hurt while
being tackled on a long run.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Scott will still probably go on the first day, and he'll get a lot more touches than Jacob (I'll take it for the team!) Hester, since he won't have to suffer the conversion to undersized battering ram FB.

Daimon

Although a Razorback, I like the gold helmets LSU played Arkansas in. LSU colors are gold, not yellow or yellowish gold so what did they have yellowish looking helmets up till now?