2009 Duke Blue Devils

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Duke started 11 whites in 05', 10 in 06', and 7 in 07' and 08'. Hopefully both whites will start on defense. Not much here to cheer for.

Offense
TE Brett Huffman
LT Kyle Hill
LG Jarrod Holt
RG Jackson Anderson
RT Pontus Bondeson

Defense
RT Charlie Hatcher-in a fight for the position
RE Wesley Oglesby-in a fight for the position

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Another disgusting caste team. Didn't they have a white running back a few years back? I think his last name was Boyle or something though I may be wrong. I know he wasn't an NFL prospect but a starting white back isn't very common.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah whiteathlete33, Justin Boyle was the white RB. You'd think Duke would be whiter than it is, considering it is a private school. I doubt Cutcliffe will whiten the team. He had some extremely black recruiting classes at New Miss.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Duke tends to be very white friendly with their basketball team. The football team is a different story. Just look at all the talented whites that came through Duke Basketball. There is Laetner, Paulus, Mike Dunleavy, Bobby Hurley, and JJ Redick.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Just a question, I've seen that WR Austin Kelly has a chance to start for Duke. Is he mixed?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah Jack he's mixed. I was hopeful too until I started looking at his pictures.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<div> </div>

<div>http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/9839892/Duke-kicks-backup-RB-Jackson-off-team

DURHAM, N.C. (AP) - Backup running back Tony Jackson has been dismissed from the Duke football program.

Blue Devils coach David Cutcliffe said Wednesday that Jackson
was kicked off the team for failing to uphold the standard of conduct
expected of a Duke football player.
</div>

Jackson was listed on the preseason depth chart as the third-string running back behind Re'quan Boyette and Jay Hollingsworth.

Jackson
started three games as a sophomore in 2008, rushing for 259 yards on 76
carries. He also had 12 receptions for 106 yards and a touchdown. As a
freshman, he played mostly on special teams as a reserve defensive back.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb