2009-2010 NCAA Basketball

guest301

Hall of Famer
Blue Devils said:
I'm watching the Purdue-Ohio St game now on ESPN.

Robbie Hummel is on fire in the first half.

29 points, 9-11 Fg's, 8-10 from 3, 5 rebounds, 1 steal
smiley32.gif

All in the first half.

I watched the first half of that game and Hummel was on fire. Most of those eight three pointers were all net. Wished I had got to see more of Chris Kramer but he was in foul trouble most of the game and that's probably the reason Purdue lost to the Buckeyes.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Roy William's majority black Tar Heels team (sans the Wear twins and Zeller,) nearly imploded again today, to Georgia Tech. They were down 14 at the half, but somehow managed to pull back and take the lead, only to have the Yellowjackets pull it out. The Tar Heel's guards are horrible, I think I saw around 8 turnovers in 10 minutes of watching the game. Georgia Tech jumped out to a 24-8 lead at one point, but the Yellowjackets own affletes missed some easy shots off the TO's, keeping the game closer. The YellowJ@cka$$es are worse than UNC when it comes to playing whites.

At least Bob THuggings and his West Virginia Blackeneers lost to Syracuse today.

Hopefully, Purdue will break out of their slump soon.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jack Lambert said:
Roy William's majority black Tar Heels team (sans the Wear twins and Zeller,) nearly imploded again today, to Georgia Tech. They were down 14 at the half, but somehow managed to pull back and take the lead, only to have the Yellowjackets pull it out. The Tar Heel's guards are horrible, I think I saw around 8 turnovers in 10 minutes of watching the game. Georgia Tech jumped out to a 24-8 lead at one point, but the Yellowjackets own affletes missed some easy shots off the TO's, keeping the game closer. The YellowJ@cka$$es are worse than UNC when it comes to playing whites.

At least Bob THuggings and his West Virginia Blackeneers lost to Syracuse today.

Hopefully, Purdue will break out of their slump soon.

I watched a few minutes of the Syracuse and West Virignia game and came away very impressed bu Andy Rautins. It is clear that he is the leader of the Orange squad and is what makes them tick. the announcers mentioned his dad was a first round draft choice in '83.. Too bad his son will probably have a toughtime getting drafted.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't know much about college basketball but there was a great caste matchup last night on ESPN. It featured No. 22 Northern Iowa which started 4 whites and had 5 whites on the floor at times against Wichita State which started 1 white but had 2 on the floor at times. Northern Iowa is a team to look out for.

whiteathlete33 said:
I don't know much about college basketball but there was a great caste matchup last night on ESPN. It featured No. 22 Northern Iowa which started 4 whites and had 5 whites on the floor at times against Wichita State which started 1 white but had 2 on the floor at times. Northern Iowa is a team to look out for.
How did that work out for Northern Iowa?
smiley36.gif

I go to Wichita State and was at the game on Tuesday. Northern Iowa had terrible shooting with 17 points in the first half and no three pointers until the end of the game. On WSU's end, Garrett Stutz (7' tall white guy) missed all his shots that weren't directly under the basket and his only free throw. As a whole though they're one of the best free throw-shooting teams in the country. Clevin Hannah, who happens to be black, leads the country in free throws (≈97%) and has the current longest streak. But regardless of race, Northern Iowa is just not a good team and they'll drop out of the rankings come Monday. If they get lucky and make the tournament they'll go out in the first round like they have in the past.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
thousandknives said:
whiteathlete33 said:
<div>How did that work out for Northern Iowa?
smiley36.gif
</div>
<div></div>
<div>I go to Wichita State and was at the game on Tuesday. Northern Iowa had terrible shooting with 17 points in the first half and no three pointers until the end of the game. On WSU's end, Garrett Stutz (7' tall white guy) missed all his shots that weren't directly under the basket and his only free throw. As a whole though they're one of the best free throw-shooting teams in the country. Clevin Hannah, who happens to be black, leads the country in free throws (≈97%) and has the current longest streak. But regardless of race, Northern Iowa is just not a good team and they'll drop out of the rankings come Monday. If they get lucky and make the tournament they'll go out in the first round like they have in the past.</div>

ThousandKnives are you stating Northern Iowa isn't a good team because they start 4 whites? Is that your perception that a mostly white team can't be successful? First of all they are ranked 22nd in the country and just had a bad game. Get your facts together before you start making these types of comments.

guest301

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33. Are you smelling a troll like I am?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
thousandknives said:
whiteathlete33 said:
How did that work out for Northern Iowa?
smiley36.gif

I go to Wichita State and was at the game on Tuesday. Northern Iowa had terrible shooting with 17 points in the first half and no three pointers until the end of the game. On WSU's end, Garrett Stutz (7' tall white guy) missed all his shots that weren't directly under the basket and his only free throw. As a whole though they're one of the best free throw-shooting teams in the country. Clevin Hannah, who happens to be black, leads the country in free throws (≈97%) and has the current longest streak. But regardless of race, Northern Iowa is just not a good team and they'll drop out of the rankings come Monday. If they get lucky and make the tournament they'll go out in the first round like they have in the past.

Well man Northern Iowa had won 10 games in a row and have used the same lineup for the last 25 games with obvious success. Guess what? Northern Iowa shoots 94.6 % from the free throw line. It must be all the unathletic, technically sound players they employ(White guys!!)

http://www.unipanthers.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/010210aaa.htmlEdited by: celticdb15

95 percent? No team has ever shot that well if you knew anything about basketball. Try 71%, that's 6th in the Missouri Valley.
http://stats.mercurynews.com/cbk/leaders.asp?conf=021&amp;stat=76
if you want to stay on the subject of free throws, guess which people overwhelmingly lead the nation in free throw percentage (hint: it's not white people)
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/stats/leaders/NCAAB/FTPCT/regularseason/yearly

whiteathlete-
Thanks for responding to all the points in my previous post (that's sarcasm btw). You said I need to get my facts together but did I say something that wasn't true? You said for youself that you didn't know much about college basketball.

Start here with NIU's basketball schedule
http://www.unipanthers.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/niwa-m-baskbl-sched.html
and name one good, not great, team they play all year. I'm not saying a white team can't be successful. Sure, Duke is doing well and people on these forums know that for obvious reasons. But then there's better teams like Kentucky with all black starters and well...let's just say they're having a pretty good year. Northern Iowa can still regain a top 25 ranking with a few more wins but that record won't get them a single quality win in the tournament.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thousand Knives it sure took you a long time to write this post. I know this for a fact. I thought you know so much? Sure took you a while to do your research. Get lost troll!!!!!!!!

Nope, only took a few minutes and some googling. I never claimed to know these numbers off the top of myhead.Though it's pretty funny howyou've been avoiding all theinfo I bring up and writing me off as a troll when it's all correct.
smiley1.gif
Are you going to respond to anything I posted?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thousandknives you are missing the whole point of this site. Why would you come on here and say that Northern Iowa starting 4 whites hurt their chances of winning? Do you not believe that a caste system exists in sports and especially football? Also stop you nonsense and stop trying to tell me that white Americans aren't slowly being filtered out from the NBA. It's now about 10 percent of American whites that make it to the pros where about 15 years ago it was 20.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Through two games they shot that number from the lineI stand corrected. Northern Iowa'sschedule is besides the point. They rule their conferenceand they play Wichita Statefourgames from now. I wouldn't be surprised if they win that game convincingly. Edited by: celticdb15

whiteathlete33 said:
Thousandknives you are missing the whole point of this site. Why would you come on here and say that Northern Iowa starting 4 whites hurt their chances of winning? Do you not believe that a caste system exists in sports and especially football? Also stop you nonsense and stop trying to tell me that white Americans aren't slowly being filtered out from the NBA. It's now about 10 percent of American whites that make it to the pros where about 15 years ago it was 20.
Did I say starting 4 whites hurts a team? No. Did I say starting all blacks helps a team? No, but take a look at the only undefeated team in the country and try exlplaining that. You're avoiding the other side of the argument.

celticdb, it wouldn't surprise me if they beat WSU at home either and won the missouri valley. They've dominated the valley in recent years and got crushed in the first round of the tournament every single time where it matters. Drake had a similar record in the MVC a few years back, and got ranked even higher than NIU is now. They lost in the first round too.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Thousandknives clearly doesn't know what this site is about and/or he doesn't care. So get out the longknives for thousandknives and ban this troll.Edited by: guest301

If having a differing opinion makes me a "troll" and constitutes a ban on this sitethen by all means mods are welcome to ban me. What's that going to prove? No one wants to address the points I've made because it's the truth.
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
What's your great truth newbie? Blacks are better athletes than whites and we should get over it. Well there is a small but growing remnant of white men here who don't believe that propaganda and if you would stick around here for a week and read alot of posts you would see perfectly well why we don't believe that crapola. I think you are a instigator and a troll and not really interested in any kind of a logical give and take discussion although you pretend that you are. If you had good intentions for being here it would have been evident by now. This site is for us and not really for you and so we owe you nothing.Edited by: guest301

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
thousandknives said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Did I say starting 4 whites hurts a team? No. Did I say starting all blacks helps a team? No, but take a look at the only undefeated team in the country and try exlplaining that. You're avoiding the other side of the argument.

celticdb, it wouldn't surprise me if they beat WSU at home either and won the missouri valley. They've dominated the valley in recent years and got crushed in the first round of the tournament every single time where it matters. Drake had a similar record in the MVC a few years back, and got ranked even higher than NIU is now. They lost in the first round too.

Thousand Knives, Northern Iowa lost to a great Purdue team by only 5 in last years tourney that is hardly something to be ashamed of. I feel they are one of the better mid major schools and will get over that hump soon. Or maybe the MVC is just a weak conference no matter what the make up of the team is.

For the last time, I never said blacks are better athletes than whites. There are many great black and white athletes. Most people here recognize great white athletes and that's cool but as much "propaganda" there is favoring black athletes in the real world, these forums aren't so much pro-white as they are anti-black.

I came here from another forum a few weeks ago that linked to the Tim Tebow article and I've read a number of threads on the forums. Like many people who visit I looked at this site as a joke, and I still do. The reason I posted was to comment on Northern Iowa and when I said they're not a very good team, with good reasons, I was met with "YOU MUST NOT LIKE WHITE TEAMS GET LOST TROLL!!1eleven!". So far the only claim to NIU's greatness is "well they lost last yearbut at least a good team beat them." Yeah that's really impressive.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
If you think this site is a joke then why are you here? Go back to blackathlete.com and post your pro black crap over there.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
thousandknives said:
For the last time, I never said blacks are better athletes than whites. There are many great black and white athletes. Most people here recognize great white athletes and that's cool but as much "propaganda" there is favoring black athletes in the real world, these forums aren't so much pro-white as they are anti-black.

I came here from another forum a few weeks ago that linked to the Tim Tebow article and I've read a number of threads on the forums. Like many people who visit I looked at this site as a joke, and I still do. The reason I posted was to comment on Northern Iowa and when I said they're not a very good team, with good reasons, I was met with "YOU MUST NOT LIKE WHITE TEAMS GET LOST TROLL!!1eleven!". So far the only claim to NIU's greatness is "well they lost last yearbut at least a good team beat them." Yeah that's really impressive.

LOL Okay buddy stick around no need to get flustered. Ill be looking forward to what you post next than I'll go from there. Edited by: celticdb15

whiteathlete33 said:
If you think this site is a joke then why are you here? Go back to blackathlete.com and post your pro black crap over there.
Why do you think I'm "pro-black" as you say? I only stated the only undefeatedteam is all black and that blacks overwhelmingly lead the country in free throws. You're avoiding my postsby telling me to leave or changing the subject. That's sad.

celticdb15 said:
smiley24.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sorry english teacher *then

Edit* Better check your grammar Star Wars, our new guest likes to nit pick.
smiley29.gif
But overall I agree with your post, he came here with his view set in stone, nothing we say will change it.Edited by: celticdb15

StarWars

Mentor
thousandknives:

nobody is talking about any of your points because they've literally heard them all before. everybody here has argued in real life and in cyberspace with people who cannot understand the caste system. first of all you are just saying blacks are better athletes i presume, and that is completely irrelevent (and untrue). we talk about discrimination of whites athletes here, which is real. besdes the obvious fact that when we went to the olympics we lost a few years back to countries with smaller populations that could care less about basketball (and were all white), whites have better coordination and make better high jumpers. but like i said, that's irrelavent. all that matters is that sure, culturally blacks may be better basketball players, but the purposeful discrimination of white athletes across th boards is unjust and extremely suspicious of being closely related to the cultural marxist ideas that have infiltrated our society. honestly, before you go all keyboard commando, actually try to understand our point of view. you might actually agree. i realize it is instinctual and fun to find a site you disagree with (because you've been conditioned to) and argue. just read a bit more and see what it's about. i'm just glad new people see this site everyday.