2009-2010 NBA SEASON

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Damn that was sweet. Call him the elevator man! Lol. I would be nice to see him continue to get minutes in the Pacers Lineup and maybe get into the Dunk Contest next year.

Someone on Youtube mentioned that he could do Vince Carter type dunks in high school!! He's had a few very good games this season when given adequate playing time.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nice night tonight. David Lee and Danillo went off for the Knicks scoring 24 and 26 points for a win. Dirk had 25 in a Mavs win. We are only two games from the playoffs. I wish David and Danillo were going to be in them. I'm rooting for Phoenix, Dallas, Utah, Orlando and Milwaukee. They are the teams we should be pulling for.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Nice night tonight. David Lee and Danillo went off for the Knicks scoring 24 and 26 points for a win. Dirk had 25 in a Mavs win. We are only two games from the playoffs. I wish David and Danillo were going to be in them. I'm rooting for Phoenix, Dallas, Utah, Orlando and Milwaukee. They are the teams we should be pulling for.

I wish the Knicks were in the playoffs as well. I thought they had a chance earlier in the season when they were only around 10 games below .500. They are my favorite team right now. It would be fun to watch Lee and Gallinari take over in the playoffs. I still can't understand how Lee might not be back with the Knicks next season. The Knicks will have plenty of cap space so why not resign Lee to a big contract which he deserves and sign another big free agent like Lebron? It makes no sense to let Lee go and then go after two free agents. Lee is comfortable in D'Antoni's system so that's an advantage already.

WhiteWorld

Whiteathlete33

Earlier you asked, how many blacks go to hockey games? Was at the Rock the other night, there were a few, also a few asians. One thing
that was hysterical was that inbetween periods they honored the Newark students that made Honor Roll and so they panned the camera to a row of these kids and when they appeared on the big screen, they all started flashing gangs signs. Also missed the whole second period waiting in line for food.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WhiteWorld said:
Whiteathlete33

Earlier you asked, how many blacks go to hockey games? Was at the Rock the other night, there were a few, also a few asians. One thing

that was hysterical was that inbetween periods they honored the Newark students that made Honor Roll and so they panned the camera to a row of these kids and when they appeared on the big screen, they all started flashing gangs signs. Also missed the whole second period waiting in line for food.

Was this at the Prudential Center in Newark?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So my local team the Nets are about to hire affirmative action boy Avery Johnson for their head coaching position. Avery Johnson, as some of you may know, is barely capable of putting a sentence together in proper English yet he'll be the coach of the franchise. I expect the Nets to be even blacker with this clown running the show.

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
So my local team the Nets are about to hire affirmative action boy Avery Johnson for their head coaching position.  Avery Johnson, as some of you may know, is barely capable of putting a sentence together in proper English yet he'll be the coach of the franchise.  I expect the Nets to be even blacker with this clown running the show.
You can say bye bye to any chance of Mr. Yi shining. I don't have anything against Chinese players, but if the NBA wants greater tap into the Chinese market, they should allow a number of Chinese players in. That of course would further ruin more chances of white players (US & Euro), who I feel are far more deserving.

Black privileged to the NBA (and NFL) seems endless.