2008 Boise State Broncos

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Herearethe likely white starters for 2008.

Offense
QB Kellen Moore-in a fight for the position
WR Vinny Perretta
TE Chris O'Neill
FB Richie Brockel
LT Nate Potter
LG Andrew Woodruff
RG John Gott
RTMatt Slater

<?:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
Defense

DE Ryan Winterswyck
DT Joe Bozikovich
WLB Kyle Gingg
SLB Dallas DobbsEdited by: Colonel_Reb

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
some have noticed that BSU has played somewhat fewer white athletes the past couple of years, so i took a look at their most recent recruiting class, and it appears from a cursory glance that white kids should be appearing again real soon.
smiley32.gif

i stumbled across a site that had videos of several Boise State frosh, including white skill guys like wide receivers Chris Potter and Mitch Burroughs, tight end Chandler Koch, tailback Matt Kaiserman. vidoes can be found here.

unfortunately, it doesn't include any highlights for cornerback Josh Borgman who reportedly runs a 4.5, or walk-on tailback Carlo Audagnotti from South Africa. but Audagnotti has his own site, complete with video, which can be found here. i seem to recall someone mentioning him before, but anyway he certainly dominated on the high school level like a D-I recruit. hopefully, we'll see these guys emerge in the next couple of years, because it seems like all the ones i mentioned are redshirting for 2008.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
dang! Vinny Perretta is a heck of a player. just thought i'd throw that out there.
smiley2.gif
smiley9.gif
smiley4.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
ugh!
smiley11.gif

i thought that FINALLY a Boise State game would be finished without a cut-away to ian johnson's white wife. but alas i was wrong. in the waning moments of the game, sure enough the cameras cut away to her in the stands while announcers ecstatically gushed about the fabulous tale that they would undoubtedly one day recount to their grandkids.

it made me want to vomit.

additionally, she doesn't look nearly as hot as she did before being involved with the negro for two-plus years. coincidence?

Realgeorge

Mentor
I caught a few minutes of the Fresno St. -- Boise St game on tube at my health club. Boise St was kicking the bejeezus out of FState. The superstar wideout Vinny Perretta was out of action late in the game with an injury. But the ESPN maggot just had to put in that typical barb, "... Perretta has good speed, NOT great speed." This of course was in the middle of a sentence describing where Mr. Perretta had just burned the krappe out of a clutch of negro coverage defenders.

It never ends.
Great posts in the Boise St. thread, guys! Well Done Chitwood and Colonel Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Typical caste comments Realgeorge, and thanks!

chris371

Mentor
Sorry bout the dumb question, but what happened to marty tadman? Cant find anything about him online...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Marty Tadman is living in the Treasure Valley of California, but I don't know what he is doing. He was in a Pro Day early in the year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was just channel surfing and came across a re-airing ofthe Boise State-TCU Poinsettia Bowl, just in time to see Boise State backup freshman defensive end Byron Hout make a great interception followed by an unbelievably tough and athletic 62 yard run during which he refused to be brought down until he was near the goal line. It's one of the best plays by a d-lineman I've seen in a long time. However, ESPN's Caste Clown booth trio of Reece Davis, Lou Holtz and Mark May were remarkably subdued during the call of the play and then afterward, including the replay.

Watch it here, where it's the second play highlighted early on (ESPN's voiceover does give credit to Hout's "physicality and athleticism"): http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId= 3791079&amp;categoryId=2564308&amp;n8pe6c=3

Holz and May made fun of Hout's spin move and ignored the rest of his amazing play. Can you imagine how they would have reacted if a Negro defensive lineman, whether of the typical fatass variety or the rare in shape one, had made the same play? They might have had a group climax.Edited by: Don Wassall

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Don he moves very good for a d-linemen. I can not stand Lou Holz,
smiley11.gif