2007 Wake Forest Demon Deacons

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Did you know that Wake Forest is the smallest school in I-A? It only has a student population of 6,500. Here are the probable white starters for Wake in 2007.

Offense
QB Riley Skinner
TB Kevin Harris-In a fight for the position
TE John Tereshinski
LG Matthew Brim
C Steve Justice
RT Jeff Griffin

Defense
DT John Russell

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Leonardfan, Lucas Caparelli is not listed on Wake's 2 deep post-spring depth chart. He will likely play, as he redshirted last year, but I doubt whether it will be much. The TB spot is taken by Kevin Harris, then Josh Adams. The FB spot is held by Rich Belton and then Mike Rinfrette. Keep your eyes open for Lucas though, as I'm sure he'll get a few carries during the season, and with Kevin Harris being a RS Sophomore, things could get interesting next year!

patriot

Guru
Kevin Harris is going to take over the startin tailback position mid way through the season.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i just saw an interview clip with Wake Forest's offensive coordinator. he specifically mentioned being eager toincorporate Lucas Caparelli into the offense.

as far as i can tell, Kevin Harris is the starting tailback going into the fall. let's just hope he continues making good things happen.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Luke Caparelli dismissed from team-
<H1>Wake player dismissed from team over threat</H1>
<H1>WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) - A Wake Forest reserve running back has been dismissed from the team after writing on his Facebook page that he would "blow up campus."</H1>
<DIV id=story_content>

Campus police said 19-year-old Luke Caparelli posted the note on the social-networking page on Jan. 13. The note was written in third person and included a threat that Caparelli would have an Uzi submachine gun "locked and loaded in his bag."

A detective's affidavit made public Thursday said police apparently didn't find any weapons when they searched Caparelli's bags and dorm room on Jan. 14.

The affidavit said Caparelli acknowledged writing the statements but said he wouldn't do anything to harm anyone on campus or hurt the school.

District Attorney Tom Keith said his office is awaiting reports from campus police before deciding whether to file any charges.

Caparelli hasn't responded to requests for comment.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, another future blow to the Caste System effectively self selects out of the picture. Sad and stupid.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Maybe this wingnut is ill. Many times mental illnesses manifest themselves in individuals in their late teens or early 20's. Anyway the last thing a school needs is to not take this thing seriously and it blows up in their face.Edited by: white is right