2007 Pittsburgh Panthers

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the starting white Panthers for next season.

Offense
QB Bill Stull
TE Nate Byham
C Chris Vangas
RG Joe Thomas
RT Mike McGlynn

Defense
WLB Shane Murray
MLB Scott McKillop
DE Chris McKillop

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I see Dave Wannstedt in his third season at Pitt has his team in nearly full Caste mode now. He has to be one of the most over-rated coaches ever. The Pittsburgh media has feted him almost as much as Mike Tomlin the new black head coach of the Steelers, though if the team has another disappointing season this year under Wannstedt the honeymoon will finally be over.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It will be interesting to see what happens after this year, for sure. Replacing Palko is hard enough, and I doubt they will have a good season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a pretty good article about the way Scott McKillop is racially stereotyped, even by his own teammates. Gotta love the quote from the team's defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads: "Scott is always going to appear not quick enough, not fast enough, and I still don't know what it is -- perhaps a deceptive manner that he has about him -- but it just doesn't look like he is moving very fast."

No, it's because you and so many others insist on seeing every whiteplayer as slow and unathletic no matter how obviously untrue the reality is. If the same coach had said of a black quarterback, "Jamal is always going to appear not smart enough," he'd be out of his job in a New York second.
<H2>McKillop has lots to prove as Panthers' middle linebacker</H2>

Pitt middle linebacker Scott McKillop knows the words generally used to describe him as a football player paint him as gritty and smart, a hard worker, too. He also knows that such complimentary terms are based, at least in part, on stereotypes related to race and his position.

And while he understands that, he believes people sell his athletic ability short and, because he is one of the best all-around athletes on the Panthers' football team, that bothers him.

Rest of article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07230/810491-233.stm

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
Here's a pretty good article about the way Scott McKillop is racially stereotyped, even by his own teammates.  Gotta love the quote from the team's defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads:  "Scott is always going to appear not quick enough, not fast enough, and I still don't know what it is -- perhaps a deceptive manner that he has about him -- but it just doesn't look like he is moving very fast."

No, it's because you and so many others insist on seeing every white player as slow and unathletic no matter how obviously untrue the reality is.  If the same coach had said of a black quarterback, "Jamal is always going to appear not smart enough," he'd be out of his job in a New York second.
&lt;H2&gt;McKillop has lots to prove as Panthers' middle linebacker&lt;/H2&gt;

Pitt middle linebacker Scott McKillop knows the words generally used to describe him as a football player paint him as gritty and smart, a hard worker, too. He also knows that such complimentary terms are based, at least in part, on stereotypes related to race and his position.

And while he understands that, he believes people sell his athletic ability short and, because he is one of the best all-around athletes on the Panthers' football team, that bothers him.

Rest of article: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07230/810491-233.stm

That coaches quote is rediculus what a prejudiced comment. I would hate my coach if I heard him say that about me. That whole article was kind of just shamelessly rippping on Scott throughout the article.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to Navy, who just beat Pitt on the road 48-45 in double overtime in a game televised by ESPN.

I'm especially happy because Dave Wannstedt's prolonged honeymoon will now be officially over with this loss. This was supposed to be the year Wannstedt began showing results after two disappointing seasons. Instead, the Panthers have lost 4 straight games they were supposed to win -- to Michigan State, Connecticut, Virginia, and now Navy.

Navy was scheduled as a home game for one reason only -- to be an easy victory. As ESPN announcer Lou "Elmer Fudd" Holtz said early on during the game, "To win Pitt has to use its advantage in athleticism." But somehow Navy's "non-athletes" perservered.

Wannstedt was over-rated as an NFL coach and can't even coach a college team. The media here basically drove previous coach Walt Harris out of town, even though he had the most successful tenure of any coach at Pitt since Jackie Sherrill left in the early '80s. But Harris wasn't media friendly enough so he had to go. Wannstedt is a disgusting caste disciple and his latest coaching failure is well earned. Another case of karma coming back to bite a deserving victim.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: Don Wassall

Yeah Don great win for Navy, that was an exciting finish! The D-lineman who jumped on Pitt's first OT fieldgoal almost ruined the game for the Midshipmen! Either way, I was surprised that Mark May said Kettani's catch in the 4th quarter was "athletic," and noted the difficulty of a FB to come out of the backfield, turn the opposite shoulder and make the grab. While I still don't like May, I give him credit for saying something a white player did was athletic for once.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Maybe all the darkness is just a ploy to gain access into the ACC!

You know, the ACC that now has Boston College. I fear BC will get darker; they have to compete with the "speed" of Miami and Florida State, afterall.
smiley12.gif

Looking at the amazing speed of many 225-245 pound White LB's, I can only conclude that the smaller White CB's and WR's must be even faster. The super-athletic White LB has done so much for our cause. This can't possibly be said enough.

One of my biggest pet peeves is 1 Caste whore being replaced by another Caste whore.

If they continue to field dark teams when there is a rich White talent pool in the area, I will root against them.

LSU has a White RB and Safety, what is Pittsburgh's excuse? I doubt all the good White talent (in the region) is sucked up by the Big 10 and ACC. Because of demographics, the White pool is way larger than the black pool...

"Diversity" really means ---- NO Whites' allowed.Edited by: Deadlift

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
Looking at the amazing speed of many 225-245 pound White LB's, I can only conclude that the smaller White CB's and WR's must be even faster. The super-athletic White LB has done so much for our cause. This can't possibly be said enough.

LSU has a White RB and Safety, what is Pittsburgh's excuse? I doubt all the good White talent (in the region) is sucked up by the Big 10 and ACC. Because of demographics, the White pool is way larger than the black pool...

Good point about the white LBs. Because first the white tailback and now fullbacks in general are being phased out, a lot of these great white athletes are being switched to linebacker, where a growing number are so good that they can't be kept out of the NFL.

As far as Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania, it's disgusting how rigidly Caste System rules are enforced here. Even with as few whites as there are playing tailback, wide receiver, safety and cornerback at I-A schools, absolutely no white high school stars at those positions from this region are ever recruited to play at the next level. No Jordy Nelsons, Todd Blythes or Jacob Hesters are allowed to occasionally escape the Caste System's iron curtain of racial slotting.

Whites are about half the leaders when it comes to rushing yardage among high school players in Western PA, and about two-thirds of the leading receivers, but they're always funnelled into small programs or forced to switch positions, even when they break records. And like elsewhere, the white schools usually beat up on the black Pittsburgh schools. Two star white running backs, Trent Wisner and Fred Bacco, were told directly that they were the wrong color to play running back in college. Those two instances somehow made it into the newspaper; one can only imagine how many others don't.

Western Pennsylvania is the country's cradle of great quarterbacks -- Unitas, Namath, Montana, Marino, Kelly. Both of the Rams current QBs, Bulger and Frerotte, are from Pittsburgh. Football is as popular here as in the South, and the demographics are indeed mostly white -- but after high school white kids are only allowed to throw or block. And Joe Paterno at the other major football school in Pennsylvania is just as guilty as Pitt; John Cappelletti would probably be a fullback or linebacker today at Penn State, anything but a running back.

The only exception in the last 20 years or so was during Walt Harris's coaching reign at Pitt, when he utilized some white receivers, including R. J. English, who should have played in the NFL. But as I mentioned above,Harris was run out of town for local guy (and Caste zealot) Dave Wannstedt, whose hiring was greeted almost as giddily as that of Mike Tomlin by the Steelers.Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the informative post.

It truly is a sad situation. With the industrial and farming history, the blood has been kept strong, virile and potent. Damn good stock for sure. I would say Pennsylvania is a bigger version of Iowa and Nebraska, with a lot more talent due to the way higher population.

I'm a believer in the German, Irish, Dutch, Italian and Eastern Euro Pennsylvania athletes.

Paterno is certainly Caste, but I wouldn't be surprised if Penn St. got even darker post-Paterno.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think Paterno works very hard to make Penn State as black as he can.State Collegeis located smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania in the Appalachians. The population in the area is overwhelmingly white and so is the student population, which is no more than 2 or 3 percent black despite constant affirmative action recruiting efforts. Penn State has awell-publicized reputation (at least in Pittsburgh and Philly) among blacks as "racist." There have been many "incidents" cited to prove this over the years, almost all of them about as baseless as the way events in Jena were twisted to fit an agenda, but nevertheless the reputation is there. Most urban black football players would rather play for Pitt, Syracuse, Boston College, or even Temple or Rutgers than Penn State, or else go to a different region to play. I'm hoping Penn State will be somewhat whiter post-Paterno.

whiteCB

Master
Deadlift said:
Thanks for the informative post.

I'm a believer in the German, Irish, Dutch, Italian and Eastern Euro Pennsylvania athletes.

Paterno is certainly Caste, but I wouldn't be surprised if Penn St. got even darker post-Paterno.

I totally agree because thats the exact way it is up in northeast Ohio. You have these industrial cities like Youngstown, Warren, Akron, Cleveland and so on that crank out athletes(especially wrestlers) like its their job.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I think Paterno works very hard to make Penn State as black as he can.  State College is located smack dab in the middle of Pennsylvania in the Appalachians.  The population in the area is overwhelmingly white and so is the student population, which is no more than 2 or 3 percent black despite constant affirmative action recruiting efforts.  Penn State has a well-publicized reputation (at least in Pittsburgh and Philly) among blacks as "racist."  There have been many "incidents" cited to prove this over the years, almost all of them about as baseless as the way events in Jena were twisted to fit an agenda, but nevertheless the reputation is there.  Most urban black football players would rather play for Pitt, Syracuse, Boston College, or even Temple or Rutgers than Penn State, or else go to a different region to play.  I'm hoping Penn State will be somewhat whiter post-Paterno. 

No doubt there are many great White High School player's that would absolutely love to play at Penn State but are intentionally overlooked --- all because of the racial program of importation.

"Importation" --- the use of tons of athletic scholarships to bring blacks into Oregon, Idaho, Nebraska, Hawai'i, WEST VIRGINIA, Northern Minnesota, etc.

I would consider the White stock in the Pacific Northwest to be very solid and yet -- the Idaho Vandals of the WAC are so dark. It isn't only the "big" or "power" conferences that routinely ignore their athletically-inclined, indigenous populations.

Importation, primarily through basketball and football, is one of the greatest weapons that the marxists have developed.

Really, this wholesale endeavor inherently leads to many terrible and sloppy teams, but that is only a secondary effect.

The main goal is the assault on the "historically White college" --- a neat term that is absolutely forbidden. If you want to erase White's, you can't emphasize things like that or the "historically White neighborhood" ---- God knows 100's of thousands of neighborhood blocks that were clean, safe and "hideously" WHITE aren't White anymore, and for some reason it's run down, dirty and violent now.

**Note, some self-hating prick in England called an area of England hideously White.**

BTW, the "reputation" that Penn State has is actually a good thing. Whether the area is filled with White chumps or not, you sure don't want blacks thinking the area is filled with White chumps!
Edited by: Deadlift

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
[url]http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/8210376/Pitt-receiver-Wil liams-out-for-2008?FSO2&amp;ATT=MA [/url]

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Pitt receiver Maurice Williams will sit out the season after being declared academically ineligible.
<DIV =in_info__btm>

Williams, a former star at Strong Vincent High School in Erie, played in 10 games in 2007, catching five passes for 100 yards and a touchdown.

Williams was expected to be Pitt's top deep threat this season, and his absence will create an opening that could be filled by incoming freshman receiver Jonathan Baldwin of Aliquippa.

Williams plans to remain on Pitt's team and take a redshirt season. He would have three seasons of eligibility remaining.

"We believe Maurice can achieve a lot at Pitt, both academically and athletically, and our expectations are for him to use this as motivation for improvement," Panthers coach Dave Wannstedt said in a statement.