2007 Nevada Wolfpack

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the likely white starters for 2007.

Offense
QB Nick Graziano
RB Luke Lippincott
WR Jack Darlington
TE Adam Bishop
WG Greg Hall
C Dominic Green
SG Charles Manu
ST John Bender

Defense
NT Matt Hines
SLB Jeremy Engstrom
WLB Joshua Mauga
MLB Kevin Porter

Did some looking on Lippincott here
Big kid. 6'2" 215. 5.7/yds/carry. Not too bad.

Anyone got anymore intel on this guy?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I can tell you that Luke is 21st in yardage in the country. That makes him the highest ranked white RB in the country. Chad Hall is next at 29. Interestingly, white QB Stephen McGee is 42 and Jake Locker is 47. RB Ryan Mathews from Fresno State is 66, and Jake Sharp is 69. Tim Tebow is 80, Eric Kettani is 82, Matt Grothe is 85. Dan LeFevour is 86, followed by Jacob Hester, and then Kyle Bell.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Animalmuther,

i have posted a great deal of info on Luke in the College Football Stars forum. check the threads: White Running Backs, and Luke Lippincott.

cheers.
smiley2.gif

Riddlewire

Master
Nevada's not even my team, but I'm furious with their coach right now.
That idiot won the game for Hawaii with his brain-dead timeout scheme. It was 4th down for Hawaii so they had to kick the field goal, anyway. Assuming the worst, Nevada could've gotten the ball back with 55 seconds left, needing only a field goal of their own to win. Instead, he decides that he's some kind of clock guru and wastes his team's time. Good job, dumbass.
People wonder why some programs are just destined to be middle-of-the-road forever? It's because of coaches like Chris Ault.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
i know we don't talk about defensive tackles very much on these boards, but i just wanted to mention one in particular. especially because Don, and several others, have pointed out how bizarre it is that so few whites play that position in the NFL seeing as how it is a position requiring lots of strength.

Nevada has one of the best nose guards/defensive tackles in the country. Matt Hines, a senior, is one of the strongest players in the nation.

he benches 505 pounds, and he squats over 700. he's done a great job plugging the middle for the Wolfpack this season, and it will be interesting to see how the NFL treats him.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Nevada has backed out of a 2008 game against BYU, now BYU has to figure out who to get. I sure would like to have seen Nevada play though.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
kaepernick choked! Lippincott had no where to run, Nevada justdidnt show
up for their bowl game