LT Jeff Linkenbach
LG Jeremy Bolton
C Chris Flores
RG Trevor Canfield
RT Digger Bujnoch

Defense
DT Adam Hoppel
FS Haruki Nakamura

QB Dustin Grutza has been demoted, but will see the field. Also look for OLB Jon Carpenter.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

whiteCB

Master
Col. Reb where did you find out the starters for Cincy? I wanted to do them about 2 weeks ago(seeing how they were the only Ohio college team not done yet) but couldn't find online who their starters were. Also Jon Carpenter(brother of Dallas Cowboy LB Bobby Carpenter) was an all state RB in high school but of course was moved to a more appropiate position for his debilataing skin color in college. Great high school RBs like Jon Carpenter always leave we wondering what if... like if they were allowed to continue playing RB in college.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I have a couple of college football preview magazines that I use, plus any depth charts I can find online, along with my own information about each team. College Football News does previews online every year, and they seem to be fairly accurate, but like anything else it is best to wait until the opening games and see who is starting for real. I try to use at least 2 sources for each team I preview.