2007 Central Michigan Chippewas

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the prospective white starters for next season. An improvement by 2 over last year.

Offense
QB Dan LeFevour
LT Andrew Hartline
LG Mike Decker
C Colin Miller
RG Eric Tunney
RT Greg Wojt

Defense
FS Calvin Hissong
WLB Victor Doman
DE Sean Murnane
NG Casey DroschaEdited by: Colonel_Reb

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dan LeFevour should be the next great MAC qb. He was alot of fun watching as a freshman last year. Great dual threat capability.

whiteCB

Master
Leonardfan said:
Dan LeFevour should be the next great MAC qb. He was alot of fun watching as a freshman last year. Great dual threat capability.

Yeah I remember him as a true FR last year ripping apart the Ohio Bobcat D during last year's MAC Championship. He should be a good one.
smiley32.gif

Vindicator

Central Michigan won the Mid-American Conference championship today with Dan LeFevour running for 170 yards on 20 carries and connecting on 24 of 34 passes for 185 yards. The on-air commentators praised his running ability! LeFevour finished with 1004 yards rushing and 3360 yards passing. As the commentators also pointed out, this makes LeFevour, along with Vince Young, one of only two Div. 1-A players in the 1000/3000 club.

LeFevour 1000/3000 story

I saw parts of the game and caught the comment about being 1000/3000. Now I wonder if he will start to get hype as the next great dual threat QB to come down the pike.... Or if they will ignore him and force him to move to Safety or WR. Time will tell.

whiteCB

Master
lefevour will be the next MAC QB to go on to the NFL. He's only a SOPH and playing at such a high level. He will only get better and the NFL will be forced to draft him high.