18 Illinois (0) 5-1 595
19 Wisconsin (0) 5-1 551
20 Kansas (0) 5-0 336
21 Florida State (0) 4-1 307
22 Auburn (0) 4-2 248
23 Texas (0) 4-2 136
24 Georgia (0) 4-2 131
25 Tennessee (0) 3-2 90
Others Receiving Votes: Texas A&M(5-1) 79; Colorado(4-2) 48; Purdue(5-1) 48; Indiana(5-1) 40; Michigan(4-2) 31; Texas Tech(5-1) 27; Rutgers(3-2) 25; Virginia(5-1) 22; Connecticut(5-0) 20; Kansas State(3-2) 18; Boise State(4-1) 17; Clemson(4-2) 13; Penn State(4-2) 13; Maryland(4-2) 11; Nebraska(4-2) 9; Alabama(4-2) 9; Mississippi State(4-2) 3; Washington(2-3) 2; Wyoming(4-1) 2

I simplified it by getting rid of the previous ranking position, which is something I've never been a fan of. The above looks great without that kind of clutter.

We are hitting the meat of the schedule where many of these hyped teams play each other in conference match-ups. One of the best parts is watching the inevitable collapse of some SEC teams; black teams that the AP is especially in love with.

The Southwest is clearly under-represented in the Top 25. I wonder why? My 25 would include Colorado and Texas Tech. They would take the spots that Georgia and Tennessee haven't earned at this point.

I watch football for 1 second and I hear the term "speeeeeeed" ---- all we hear about is "speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd" ---- almost always in reference to a black afflete. It's truly disgusting if they want us to believe blacks have a "monopoly" on speed, jumping up or forward for a catch, and "athleticism" in general.

"Speed" is something most of the sumo-black SEC D-Lines sorely lack! Their "soul food" must take priority to their football aspirations. They'll stink up the place without shame.

The pride and dedication of the White footballer is often under-appreciated and overlooked altogether.

When the final AP poll comes out after the bowl games, there probably won't be 7 SEC teams in the 25, which is the current number.

**Note, some quickness and endurance is certainly a requirement for an effective D-Lineman.
Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The Caste clearly want Kentucky to beat LSU. They want to restart their "Woodson for Heisman" campaign.

My thoughts.

Even if Woodson played the game of his life, the UK defense most likely won't hold up against LSU's running attack.

Brian Brohm and Heisman is hardly mentioned anymore, but it is the defense that is terrible.

Woodson is no Brian Brohm and the UK defense have been lost and unimpressive thus far.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
LSU will skunk Kentucky. Mississippi State has votes for the first time since late 2000 or early 2001. I hope Wyoming keeps moving up.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
LSU will skunk Kentucky. Mississippi State has votes for the first time since late 2000 or early 2001. I hope Wyoming keeps moving up.

Colorado at Kansas State should be really interesting.

I'm ecstatic that Iowa beat Illinois in what was a very low-scoring game.

Bill "Caste" Callahan is getting exactly what he deserves. He absolutely loves black JC'ers and he sure is reaping the rewards!

Didn't he sign a contract extension with Nebraska during the off-season?

Ton's of Whites would absolutely love to wear that Nebraska uniform, but they lack the "athletic advantage" that black or brown skin provides..

What can I do when a 10-15% black is allowed to play RB, CB and WR -- without question -- while a White has to jump through hoops to do the same?

That's one of the disgusting hallmarks of the Caste System. Something tells me -- if White blood was non-athletic and was "poisonous" when it comes to the field of athletics -- the above would be damn near impossible.

Of course, I'm not implying that they are all good, but they get away with it because they have the all-important black blood-line.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I can't believe LSU lost. Some questionable calls in that game. Illegal formation? WTF was that about? And then Hester got hurt at the worst time.

Hopefully they can go undefeated for the rest of the season and still play in the championship game. Ohio State or California would have to lose also for that to happen though. I hope they don't put Boston College in the championship game if they go lossless but they might.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep, I got it wrong once, ignoring history was my mistake. Wyoming lost too, unreal! I guess Ohio State will be number one now. By the way, California lost too, so the top 10 will look a bit different this week. Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I don't mind that LSU has a loss (at least Hester played good despite being hobbled), but I just didn't want them to lose to Kentucky.

I hope Tim Tebow and Florida crush Kentucky in their future match-up.

I'm very happy that Cal loss!

I watched the Kansas State game and I "learned" that LB Ian Campbell was just a "hustle" and "high-motor" guy, who needs to become a worthless zombie via destructive drugs like Ritalin. The popular, mass-distribution drugs of big pharma, usually aren't "miracle" fixes at all.

When a White player is very active, why must he be insulted and labeled as over-excited?

I guess all the chest-thumping by the affaleets' when they make routine plays is somehow just a "normal" and "wonderful" sign of well-adjusted stoodent affaleets..

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
As far as my new top 25, I would axe Illinois, Wisconsin, Florida State and Georgia.

I would add Texas Tech, Michigan, Virginia and Penn State to the 25. I say why not?

They too can suffer the curse that befalls those in the top 25!!
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Some good stuff went down.

1---Two "top 10" SEC teams lost at home

2---Missouri dominated Texas Tech to get back on track

3---Massa Bowden and FSU lost at home in front of their "shocked" and "awed" drunk White fans!
smiley19.gif

4---Nebraska got crushed again at home

Of course, there were some great White performances in wins and losses this week!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Ohio State starts 10 or 11 whites and BC starts 9 or 10. So I am hoping these two teams play for the title.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
1---Those same two teams, Kentucky and South Carolina, lost again! It looks like Kentucky is self-destructing.

2---I'm glad Colorado went into Lubbock and took care of business.

3---Iowa got a double OT victory over Michigan State.

4---Ohio State is getting better and better as the season goes on -- after having started a bit slow.

Half, or about half, of the starter's are White and the Caste media certainly doesn't hide their dislike of that fact. They would normally slobber over a team like this, but not now-a-day's.

The fact that 5 of those White starter's are on the O-Line even disgusts them since they are trying to create the perception that blacks are superior AT ALL positions. White's mustn't be seen as superior at any position, but we have made huge strides at TE and LB.

If Ohio State makes it to the National Championship Game and plays a black team that the media loves (like an Oregon, West Virginia or Oklahoma), I sure wouldn't bet against Ohio State!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
1---Those same two teams, Kentucky and South Carolina, lost again! It looks like Kentucky is self-destructing.

2---I'm glad Colorado went into Lubbock and took care of business.

3---Iowa got a double OT victory over Michigan State.

4---Ohio State is getting better and better as the season goes on -- after having started a bit slow.

Half, or about half, of the starter's are White and the Caste media certainly doesn't hide their dislike of that fact. They would normally slobber over a team like this, but not now-a-day's.

The fact that 5 of those White starter's are on the O-Line even disgusts them since they are trying to create the perception that blacks are superior AT ALL positions. White's mustn't be seen as superior at any position, but we have made huge strides at TE and LB.

If Ohio State makes it to the National Championship Game and plays a black team that the media loves (like an Oregon, West Virginia or Oklahoma), I sure wouldn't bet against Ohio State!

OSU's whiteness is probably why the media is critical and skeptical of their success. Yeah the Big Ten is down this year but so is the SEC and Pac-10. The MSM wants to pimp Oregon with their racially correct QB, I've seen some media polls with them ahead of OSU.

If OSU gets by Michigan, and I think that will be a tough game for them, then they go to the Championsjip game. Can't have another debaucle like last year though, really hurts the cause.

whiteCB

Master
Ohio St NEEDS to go down to go down south and whoop up on some SEC schools. That's the only way to shut up the caste believers. I'm sick and dam tired of hearing how we play in a weak conference, easy schedule, or this or that. They get pissed off that Ohio St actually excels despite having nearly an entirely white offense. They can't understand how Ohio St is so good year in and year out if their lineups always hovering around 50% white. They think in order to be good you have to be a coal black team with that "southern speed". The Big 10, you know that really really slow overrated conference, was 2-1 vs. the SEC last year in bowl games. So take that!
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteCB, if I actually cared about the SEC anymore, I might get upset at your post, but being free of anti-white conference allegences I have no reason to do so! Ah, the exhilirating breath of freedom from the Caste System SEC.

Any time I get a chance when talking football, I mention that the SEC is the most overrated conference, with mediocre-bad teams like Ole Miss, Miss State, Vanderbilt, etc and the bowls last year. It would be great to see the Buckeyes get back to national championship and knock off Dixon and the Ducks, but also would be nice to see OSU and BC play for it, showcasing quite a bit of white talent. The only problem is that with OSU the "Wells" get so much credit. Boeckman, the rest of the mostly white offense, and the white defensive players don't get nearly as much credit as they deserve. At least with teams like OSU, if people actually watch the game they can see for themselves that whites can be excellent players, unfortunately the highlights and pictures the newspapers show usually don't depict that.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Me and my dad had a great time watching the Hillis and Hester show. That's something you don't see everyday in the SEC.

Whether or not the media calls us "athletic" -- my dad agrees that we are the BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER'S, PERIOD!

We also think there's a very good chance that Darren McFadden will be the next Reggie Bush on the next level.

It's hilarious when the Caste media compares McFadden to Adrian Peterson of the Vikings' -- since Adrian has a much sturdier lower body. The media is over-reaching when they say McFadden is big.

Like many player's, he's good if not touched (obviously), but he is easily tackled. The media hype is a double-edged sword -- as it often backfires.

Everytime they (the hype machine) portray a guy as being able to walk on water, one has to step back and look at the situation with clear eyes.

Also, very few Whites are given "next best thing" status...

This was a great day for our people; something we need to see more of.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
LSU losing was very good for Ohio St. I think there's a good chance that Kansas and Missouri both lose before the season is over. I also think OSU will look better to a bowl committee then West Virginia. OSU finishing early might help them move up.