Poacher

Mentor
From a caste Football perspective how did the year stack up? As I type I have a lot of memories coming back to me concerning this site.

Remember "Black Thursday" during the NCAA tournament? A bad day for us all.

Remember the NFL draft and how we all watched Mike Haas be ignored and Matt Leinart fall?

Remember how we all followed Haas only to see him be cut...still not sure why.

Remember (was it White Shogun's) round by round account of the Rahman/ Maskaev fight? A great moment in CF history..haven't had that much fun on the internet since...nevermind.

Remember cheering on Valuev, Lyakovich and Vlad to their victories?

Remember the pride (no pun intended) we felt in watching two white men fight in the finals of the PRIDE open-weight grand prix?

Remember watching the Italians take out the africanized "French" team in the World Cup? Awesome!

All in all we had a decent year I think. We had the most success in combat sports; boxing and MMA. It was a watershed year for our people. Championships abounded.

Eventhough we had to suffer through the NCAA tournament the news from the hardcourt wasn't all bad. We got to see the Greeks take out a heavily africanized "American" team.

And of course we had Roger Federer continuing his dominance of men's tennis.

As far as the NFL is concerned, we had the Haas debacle but Drew Brees and Joey Harrington are humiliating the caste system with every pass.

Looking forward to next year. I hope this site continues to grow.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even in sprinting,at the European Track and Field Championships,two of the three medalists were white sprinters.Andrey Yepishin took the silver and Matic Osovnikar took the bronze.Jeremy Wariner of the US has dominated the 400 like almost no other sprinter has.He is simply incredible.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
Remember (was it White Shogun's) round by round account of the Rahman/ Maskaev fight? A great moment in CF history.

Wow. Thanks, Poacher. I'm honored. It was a great moment. I loved running to the keyboard to type out MASKAEV BY KO! MASKAEV BY KO! Still gives me goose bumps.
smiley17.gif

Very nice wrap up of the Caste Football 2006 Year in Sports, guys.

There were, indeed, some highlights. However, there were still more things going against us than for us as usual.

Heres a list of just some NEGATIVES (Sorry, I don't mean to be a buzzkill, I just call it as I see it.):

-No White cornerbacks have touched an NFL field yet.

-No White runningbacks (actual RB's, not FB's) have
gotten any carries.

-Blacks are still crying racism that there are not
enough black QB's.

-Where the hell is Dustin Fox, and, is he still alive
for God's sake.

-The Astros had a practically all-White team, and they
were demonized for it.

-Stephen A. Smith is, unfortunately, still on the air.

-We still have to deal with Michael Irvin's cracked
out rampages on NFL Countdown.

-The lowlives at eastsideboxing.com are still not
giving the UFC the credit it so rightfully deserves.

-White boxers (especially Eastern Europeans) have been
bitchslapping black opponents like theres no
tomorrow, yet, still no one in the media wants to
admit that they are taking over the sport.

I have many, many, many more reasons as to why we have a long way to go, but I take up too much space with my angry posts as it is.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
From a caste Football perspective how did the year stack up? As I type I have a lot of memories coming back to me concerning this site.

Remember "Black Thursday" during the NCAA tournament? A bad day for us all.

Remember the NFL draft and how we all watched Mike Haas be ignored and Matt Leinart fall?

Remember how we all followed Haas only to see him be cut...still not sure why.

Remember (was it White Shogun's) round by round account of the Rahman/ Maskaev fight? A great moment in CF history..haven't had that much fun on the internet since...nevermind.

Remember cheering on Valuev, Lyakovich and Vlad to their victories?

Remember the pride (no pun intended) we felt in watching two white men fight in the finals of the PRIDE open-weight grand prix?

Remember watching the Italians take out the africanized "French" team in the World Cup? Awesome!

All in all we had a decent year I think. We had the most success in combat sports; boxing and MMA. It was a watershed year for our people. Championships abounded.

Eventhough we had to suffer through the NCAA tournament the news from the hardcourt wasn't all bad. We got to see the Greeks take out a heavily africanized "American" team.

And of course we had Roger Federer continuing his dominance of men's tennis.

As far as the NFL is concerned, we had the Haas debacle but Drew Brees and Joey Harrington are humiliating the caste system with every pass.

Looking forward to next year. I hope this site continues to grow.

Good post Poacher! Brought back some good memories. I also was following the Maskaev fight by Shoguns postings and was also really pumped when he posted MASKEAV BY KO! Black Thursday DID suck! One of the bad days for sure. Also Kyle Bell's injury was a downer, and Leonard's "demotion" too.

Notre Dame football was fun with Quinn, Shark, and Zib. Also Nowitski's dominating season last year was a pleasure to see and Nash's MVP. Wariner's year was an absolute joy as he is clearly the dominant runner in his distance.

The heavyweight fights are a big emotional investment for me, I have trouble watching them. Vlad is great to watch though as he frequently dominates which is SWEET. To have all 4 titles was awesome and the best is yet to come too.

JD074

Master
Great stuff, guys. Let's not forget Calzghe/ Lacy. You know, the fight where the old, overrated European champion won ALL TWELVE rounds!

How about the best performer of the year? Roger Federer goes without saying. US Open, Wimbledon, and Australian Open. 'Nuff said. Wladimir Klitschko beat Chris Byrd and Calvin Brock in 2006. That's pretty good.

And the worst moments: NCAA Tournament, Mavericks losing to Heat (especially Dirk missing that free throw, grrr!) Anderson Silva beating Rich Franklin, and Briggs beating Lyakhovich. Ouch.

jared

Mentor
Ground Fighter said:
-No White cornerbacks have touched an NFL field yet.
Well, technically Dustin Fox touched it for like a couple plays before being relegated back to the practice squad. UDFA Steve Gregory out of Syracuse is on the active roster for the Chargers, he's played in 9 games. According to their depth chart he's second string LCB behind Quentin Jammer. He has 8 tackles and one pass deflection on the season. Not a big deal I know, but it's a start.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
To me, the gains in the boxing ring have been the biggest for our cause. There have been some bad things, but thats to be expected in the Caste Age we live in. I have been encouraged by overall effort of many great, white athletes, who have set records. Just two examples are David Ball and Danny Woodhead. I also see a lot of good skill players coming up that will have at least some chances to make a difference. I think there is a lot to look forward to in the 2007 football season, although it will be sad to see some guys graduate who I have been following for the past 2 years. The end of college football season always gets me down a little, but I have enjoyed it a lot.

jcolec02

Mentor
2004-05: college basketball player of the year: Andrew Bogut, MVP: Steve Nash, No.1 pick: Andrew Bogut.

2005-06: college player of the year: Reddick and Morrison, MVP, Steve Nash, No.1 pick: Andreas Bargnani.

2006-07: (predictions) college player of the year: Tyler Hansbrough, MVP: Dirk Nowitzki, No.1 Pick: Hansbrough...

It has definetly been a good few years for basketball....
smiley17.gif