12 most dangerous countries

robcat

Guru
I'm sure Iraqis and the Americansin Iraqwill sleep much better at night knowing there country didn't make the Top 12. especially the people of Fallujah if any are still alive.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
There goes my vacation plans
smiley19.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
I trust this list surprises no one.

It's interesting to note that Haiti tops the list, even though unlike other countries, it doesn't have racial, cultural, or religous differences to have strife over, or a drug war like Columbia. Three guesses why and the first two don't count.

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Savage, I read something in one of David Dukes's books about Haiti. He was comparing it to Iceland. Haiti was once a beautiful island paradise having excellent resources, favorable ports and pleasant climate. It is populated with blacks and is riddled with crime, corruption and disease and of course is a hell hole beyond belief. Icelandon the other handhas a cold, harsh and inhospitable climate, yet it's white people thrive, are prosperous and enjoy a very high standard of living.

He asks the readers to ponder this question:what would happen if thewhitesof Iceland moved to Haiti and the blacks of Haiti moved to Iceland? The answer is obvious to ALL people with intelligence. Haiti would in a short time be turned into a flourishing island paradise while Iceland would revert to an icy rock with no trace of civilization.

White_Savage

Mentor
Bart:
Yeah, I have brother-in-law who's the big Christian type, goes down to Haiti and missionizes. He's convinced the place will straighten up if only he can get the natives right with Jeezus. I don't see how any man gets to nearly forty without figuring a thing or two out...

speedster

Mentor
I think if some of these guys really did try to figure a thing or two out,they would be out of a job.It's better to say and do the PC thing,it pays the bills.

JD074

Master
I'm sure Iraqis and the Americans in Iraq will sleep
much better at night knowing there country didn't
make the Top 12. especially the people of Fallujah if
any are still alive. 

Good point. I actually paraphrased the title of the
article, "Twelve of the World's Most Dangerous
Countries." And I think they wrote the article in the
context of places for Americans to avoid while
traveling abroad. And I think we all know to avoid
Iraq!!!

They also mention several more at the bottom of the
article, including Iraq:

* Philippines
*Zimbabwe
*Liberia
*Côte d'Ivoire
*Algeria
*Libya
*Bosnia-Herzegovina
*Sudan
*Burundi
*Somalia
*Kenya
*Iran
*Afghanistan
*Nepal
*Iraq

White_Savage

Mentor
speedster: Well, heres the thing, by Bro-in-law has a very succesfull sheet metal business, is a smart man and generally what you'd call a "Christian Conservative". Unfortunately the Christian loonieness of that combo oft overpowers the Conservative part, resulting in otherwise sensible white productive-class folks who actually buy "all men are brothers" and "all you need is Jeezus", or that the Jews are our buddies.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You guys could actually show some respect for others beliefs and spell Jesus's name correctly. I guess that's to be expected from atheeeizt.

Speedster already knows I'm praying for him, and I'm sure he is still thinking for me. I'll start praying for you to White_Savage.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm a little worried now about going to Indonesia next summer. I knew it wasn't the safest place in the world, but I had no idea it was that bad.