11-year old sexually assaulted

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
This is wrong on so many levels. I don't even feel right posting this article in "Happy Hour."

Wis. Girl Victimized By Sexual Assaults

MILWAUKEE -- It began with a crush, police said, and turned into one of the most shocking crimes in Milwaukee's long, violent summer: an 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys while a 16-year-old girl she was romantically interested in watched and coached her.

Girl victimized by sexual assaults

Poacher

Mentor
I read about this crime today in USAToday online. The first thing that struck me was the headline: "Wisconsin girl gang raped" or something close to it. It caught my eye because of the use of Wisconsin in the headline. You had to read to find out that it happened in Milwaukee.

When most people think of Wisconsin they think of white people and dairy farms. The way the headline was written made you think that a bunch of white dairy farmers gang raped some little kid. But come to find out it was the you-know-whos perpetrating yet another gang assault/ rape.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Poacher said:
The way the headline was written made you think that a bunch of white dairy farmers gang raped some little kid. But come to find out it was the you-know-whos perpetrating yet another gang assault/ rape.

Yes, it was in a black neighborhood in Milwaukee's North side of town. I know the area well, having lived in Milwaukee and suburbs my entire life. It used to be a predominantly German area years ago. Those damn Krauts were a pathetic bunch, living in their well kept homes, trimming hedges, mowing lawns and planting flowersin every available nook and cranny. People forgot where they left door keys, didn't really need them. The fathers stifled children with rules and regulations. You know how anal they can be be about order and precision. Pity those poor kids who had to be home at a certain time or were required to do homework and help dad paint the garage in the fall. And the mothers---good lord, force feeding their families with strudel and knackwurst and wiener schnitzel. Thank God those goose steppers were forced out and gave up their homes to the looser, more stylish, funky and hip black folks.It's hell on earth now, but at least we don't have to listen to anymore of that glockenspiel music.

Bart

Hall of Famer
I had to laugh when Alderman Mike McGee Jr.commented on the situation. He is the typical black community leader /activist / criminal / lawbreaker / liar / fraud / politiican that blacks love to have in office reprersenting them.

His quote about the rape of the 11 year old fround in the Milwaukee Journal:He later declared there is a crisis in the city's neighborhoods. "We have to have the community held responsible, parents held responsible. That's the bottom line," he said.

Another story about Mr. Responsibility from the same newspaper. Sort of reminds me of our first black president.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=423496
<H5>Posted: May 12, 2006</H5>

In court Friday, Milwaukee Ald. Mike McGee admitted a sexual relationship with a woman who claims she is pregnant by him but maintained he hadn't lied in an earlier hearing, when he denied any "romantic" relationship with her.

"I'm saying it wasn't romantic, that's what I'm saying," McGee said.

The comment came in the middle of a hearing in which the woman, Kimley Rucker, is appealing a restraining order McGee obtained against her.

Rucker, 23, says she is in the middle of her second pregnancy by the alderman, that the first ended in a miscarriage last year, and that he sent her several lurid e-mails in early 2005. McGee, 36, claims he broke off contact with Rucker last August but needs a restraining order against her because of unwanted calls to his home and cell phones and a March 31 confrontation with Rucker.

Rucker has her own restraining order against McGee stemming from the March 31 incident, in which he claims she clawed his face, and she says he twisted her arm.

The hearing, which will resume Tuesday, featured extensive testimony by McGee. He claimed that he hadn't been e-mailing Rucker since August, even though the e-mails came from mcgee4me@yahoo.com, an email address he testified he has had for years.

At the initial hearing for the restraining order April 12, McGee flatly denied, under oath, he had ever had that or any other Yahoo email account - testimony that was contradicted that day by his wife. At that same hearing, he also denied he had ever had a "romantic relationship" with Rucker.

Libpunkchick

Hypocrite. What else is new? This reminds me of when Jesse Jackson had an illegitimate kid with one of his staffers. Poor kid, those bastards should be strung up, irrespective of their race
smiley7.gif