’Kramer’ Loses It

Freedom

Mentor
Actually. Kramer, the character was Jewish. The only gentile character was Elaine.

But Michael Richards was the only gentile actor.

Just for coversation, on the episode where Kramer got Frank Costanza to cook for the Jewish singles party Kramer did state he was not jewish when speaking with Elaine. However throughout the series the issue of religion of certain characters other than Jerry and Elaine was ambiguous and even contradictory at times. Despite being the best sit come of all time perhaps lets remember it was still just a sit comedy so things did not have to always be logical or consistant- it was light hearted like most comedy.

On a more serious issue: Richards lost his temper and he did not break a law (as of 2006 USA). Unfortunatley I recall a very soberring prediction a friend of mine made years ago to me that we will have a day in the US where merely saying the "n" word will be grounds for arrest and criminal prosecution.

If one looks there have been steps taken in the gradual process in for example but not limited to hate crimes laws inacted around the nation relating to enhanced criminal offenses for use of racial slurs while commiting a violent crime, racial intentions (which is determined by authorities' subjectivity of course), cross burning etc. The liberal legislatures and neo cons are backing us into a corner and ultimately threatening our independent existance as caucasians. It is not an overstatement that we are in a subtle yet very real biological warefare for our very existance. What does the future hold for our following generations ? I pray for them. I wish we could do something peacefully now to safeguard our future as a people. Suggestions are welcome.......

sunshine

Mentor
Goofy guy for sure and down on his luck--I believe Seinfeld gets the lion's share of Seinfeld money. What he said was way over the top and could be the final nail in his career--or what was left of it--but I make it a point not to jump to conclusions about people being racists based on a heated rant. Call me a soft touch but I think the guy deserves the benefit of doubt . I don't think Richards has promoted an anti black stance in the past as far as I know---even though some pundits have said Mel Gibson's anti Jewish rant was far less savage--because he was drunk they say for starters. But Gibson has in the past nudged in that direction--as far as I know Richards/Kramer--hard to tell them apart--both goof balls--has no public anti black record.
I feel sorry for him-and my guess is the guy is NOT a bad guy. Stupid maybe but harmless.

white is right

Hall of Famer
sunshine said:
Goofy guy for sure and down on his luck--I believe Seinfeld gets the lion's share of Seinfeld money. What he said was way over the top and could be the final nail in his career--or what was left of it--but I make it a point not to jump to conclusions about people being racists based on a heated rant. Call me a soft touch but I think the guy deserves the benefit of doubt . I don't think Richards has promoted an anti black stance in the past as far as I know---even though some pundits have said Mel Gibson's anti Jewish rant was far less savage--because he was drunk they say for starters. But Gibson has in the past nudged in that direction--as far as I know Richards/Kramer--hard to tell them apart--both goof balls--has no public anti black record.
I feel sorry for him-and my guess is the guy is NOT a bad guy. Stupid maybe but harmless.
Gibson is a hardcore christian fundamentalist. Many harbor whacked out views towards jews and their rejection of Jesus. This probably came out in his drunken state.

Rise

Guru
Well apparently Michael Richards felt so bad about what he said to the black heckler that he has personally called Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to apologize...

article

white is right

Hall of Famer
Why would anybody want to apologize to Al Charlatan? He has never had a job and his church is a po-box? He is a joke within the black community and his hairstyle makes him look like a dandy.......
smiley36.gif
But he does have sway within the corrupt demorcratic party........
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
Gibson is a hardcore christian fundamentalist. Many harbor whacked out views towards jews and their rejection of Jesus. This probably came out in his drunken state.

Isn't Gibson Catholic? Most 'hardcore Christian Fundamentalists' think Catholics are going to hell.
smiley5.gif

And why does Richards feel the need to apologize to anybody, except perhaps the guys he insulted? WTF do Al Sharpton and what's his face have to do with anything? Why doesn't he call up Oprah and Obama and Whoopi? Get in an apology to all the black celebrities, make it worth while! Maybe he can call Mugabe and get an invitation to a state dinner or something to issue a formal apology to every black person on the continent of Africa while he's at it.

smiley7.gif

Rise said:
ReverendAlSharpton.jpg

/you dont say

Nice perm. This guy has illegally and corruptly obtained so much money over the years, that the authorities should be camped out on his doorstep. And yet, still, nothing is done. Sinful.

JD074

Master
Bart said:
I personally hate this double standard.

Me, too. Black people in the audience called him "cracker" and "white boy." I haven't heard any outrage about that.

Nobody cares when blacks mock and insult us. 

Absolutely.

white is right

Hall of Famer
JD074 said:
Bart said:
I personally hate this double standard.

Me, too. Black people in the audience called him "cracker" and "white boy." I haven't heard any outrage about that.

Nobody cares when blacks mock and insult us.

Absolutely.
I recall Jessie Jackson calling NYC hymie town when he was running for President. This was a big scandal for a few days then blew over. 4 years later Jackson made another run for President and would have gotten the demorcratic nomination if the party brass didn't gang up on him in 88'.

LabMan

Mentor
Notice how Letterman,Seinfeld,"who told the Letterman audience to stop laughing",Foxman,Sharpton,Jackson,Alred,et al were gathered together in so much haste,as though they were waiting in the wings!

Perhaps another hoax?As in the Duke fiasco?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
WOW! have you heard the latest?

the two audience members were "traumatized" by the event, and now possibly want monetary compensation to feel better.
smiley5.gif
a judge is reportedly looking into it... WTF?!?

Freedom

Mentor
Pussies.
Well, they should be refunded for their tickets. And probably get free tickets for the Laugh Factory.

I don't know about the Laugh Factory explicitly, but it seems like a low brow humor place.
When you see a comedian at a place like that, it is implied that you can heckle him a little. That happens all the time.

I've heard of people calling Chris Rock ****** during his shows.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
As many curse words that are uttered during comedy routines these days, its a wonder that an eyebrow is raised when a white guy says the word, but its just another example of the double standard and anti-white plot to destroy our society.

Yes, Gibson is Catholic, and I seriously doubt that he is a hardcore Christian fundamentalist, even though he made "The Passion of The Christ", one of my favorite movies. I also know a lot of Gentiles who have rejected Christ and I don't harbor anything against them or the Jews for that reason.

C Darwin

Mentor
Watch this video. What do you think was implied when he tells Gretta
"You probably live there." (Refering to the apollo).

Paul Moony on Fox

white is right

Hall of Famer
I was wondering what Mooney meant in the interview? He seemed as mean spirited as Richards? The interview seemed odd too?
smiley5.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
It is my belief that he was suggesting that she sleeps with blacks. Am I off base?

Bart

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
I was wondering what Mooney meant in the interview? He seemed as mean spirited as Richards? The interview seemed odd too?
smiley5.gif

I agree. And what about that lame joke he told ? The puch line: "I've only been black for five minutes and already I hate white people." Give mea break! Notice how any black taken off the street is a spokesman for all of them. Who cares what they have to say? They all claim it's an unforgiveable offense and reparations must be made.Screw them!!

And why ist it that Foxman and Sharpton are placed in the position of deciding who or what can be forgivenand what amends must be made?? When whites are -OFFENDED - we have to take it and shut up. Do we have any national spokesmen speaking on our behalf, who must be appeasedin order to gain favor and forgiveness? No way! We are not afforded that honor.

Edited by: Bart

REDNOSE

Guru
As a Christian, I must say that I do not believe Kramer should have erupted the way he did but I understand why. He was tired of the black "night at the apollo" remarks coming from the hecklers and stood up for himself. He probably could have used his wit in a more condusive manner and really made the homies look bad without the public outrage that has been shown on tv countless times. However, when is this political correctness that we afford blacks going to stop? They can say whatever they want and its passed off as a funny statement or swept under the rug. Im really starting to show my ass around friends and family when I see this or similar scenarios in the press. Most of my friends believe similarly, but are not fully aware of the blatent discriminations that are fed to the mass by slight of hand methods. The commercials of dorky, loser white father figures and of a coal black star football player with a white mother getting the blond blue eyed cheerleader. Im sick and tired of this crap. We need a strong leader to emerge and fight for OUR rights. Pat Buchanan for President in 2008!