Who are you hoping for and why?

• Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

darthvader

Guru
For those of you who would or have dated outside of the race you are just spitting on your ancestors. This goes for any race be it white, black, mestizo, or asian. I want my children and my grandchildren to look like me. Besides why would any proud white man or woman want to date outside of their race? It is unnatural and goes against everything we believe in.

Stop the hate. Let's segregate.&n bsp;

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FootballRules, why come to CF and immediately post a poll like this? Seems a little strange to me.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah Philly, he somehow thinks he got banned from using that screen name. I think he'sa pretender but I am open to being proven wrong.
smiley4.gif

Menelik

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
FootballRules, why come to CF and immediately post a poll like this? Seems a little strange to me.

\|||/
(o o)
ooO--(_)-------.
| Please   |
|don't feed the |
|TROLL's !|
'--------------Ooo--'
|__|__|
|| ||
ooO OooEdited by: Menelik

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sorry Menelik, I just had too much vittles left over from Thanksgiving and I had to do something with it!
smiley36.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
As we've said before the off spring of asian and light latinos mixed with whites are basically white.

Putting the word race in quotes sets off my troll alarm. Sounds like someone is doing their "Whiteness Studies" homework here.
smiley11.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Raquel Welch circa 1975 and Jessica Alba are two mestizos that are damn fine.....
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
(I consider them white but they have traces of Amerindian blood).

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Black woman are always asking me for a date. Everytime I check my properties in Detroit black woman come up to me on the street and ask me for a date. I'm married so I have to say no. But perhaps a younger man might be interested. Some of them don't look too bad especially the real tall ones with husky voices.

guest301

Hall of Famer
When I was younger I occasionally dated outside my race, especially since the high school I went to in Dallas was about 80% black. But I am 40 now and prefer white women and if I ever dated outside my race again she would have to be really special.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
smiley1.gif
Yes, I find many East Asian women and Hispanic women to be quite beautiful! Asian women are nice company, since many of them are very perceptive and intelligent.

But, I don't find black women attractive, either physically or intellectually, so I wouldn't date one.
smiley6.gif

Quiet Speed

Mentor
No.

lucypinder.jpg

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Awesome response Quiet Speed!
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif

Sean

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
Awesome response Quiet Speed!
smiley36.gif

smiley32.gif

Lucy Pinder is a good example of why I never understood it when people said British women are unattractive.
smiley9.gif

johnnyboy

Guru
I date outside my race. i used to be against it but i realized that for myself, it wasn't the most important factor. now i really try to focus on finding a quality girl with a cute look and a razor sharp wit. i figure if i can have that in my life, everything else pretty much takes care of itself.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
so football rules as you can see we are not all racist bogots who are also members of the Klan. (If that's what you were getting at?)

Bart

Hall of Famer
Before marrying, I had several girl friends and allwere white. If my wife died and I felt the urge to date again, I would only consider white women. It's not like they are in short supply.As far as a platonic relationship, perhaps an Asian, but black women have absolutely no appeal to me in any way whatsoever. I felt the that way even as a teen ager.

foobar75

Master
My preference has always been white women first. However, I've dated some "white" Hispanic and East Asian women as well, and feel that there many quality women in that group.

As for black women, no attraction or appeal for the most part, although I have to admit you do rarely run into certain light-skinned black women (of mixed heritage, obviously) who don't look too bad at all.

Has anyone noticed that white guys in general get a lot attention from black women? They have virtually nothing to choose from their own community, so I think they're forced to look elsewhere. Just my experience here in the Pacific Northwest, so I'm not sure it's the same elsewhere.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Asian women really go for white men and they don't go for black men at all. Neither do hispanic women for the most part. The white female/black male thing peaked years ago and is in decline imo except for some places (parts of big cities andbeaten down working class towns are the primary exceptions). Most white girls who grow up in nice areas that have a youthfulinfatuation with blacks get over it and end up with white men.

I'm living for the first time in an area with a lot of Asians, and white male/Asian female couples are very commonplace, more numerous than all the other possible combinations of race and gender put together. I can see the attraction, as Asian women have a lot of positive qualities, not the least of which is theyenjoy being women.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I think that any chick from any race has the potential to be hot. I would never have children with any chick other than white, obviously. I'm 100% german and my wife immagrated from Lithuania when she was young.

I graduated from college a year ago (I'm 23 now) and I must admit, during college, there were many beautiful women of every race. I probably would have slept with some of them (after first finding out their sexual history).

Dons right, the largest interracial couples I see are asian females / white males. Actually, every asian woman I've ever know (college, high school, workplace) has exclusively dated and married white males.

If you guys think being a white male is difficult in today's super-jealous, ultra-biased world of pro-black garbage....you should try being an asian male!

The media, movies, and TV portray them as weak, nerdy, small, boring, and having the world's smallest genetalia. Personally, I think asian males are sterotyped far worse than white males. Asian and white males are their biggest threat, as they are the only males actually capable of independant survival without tons of help from the powers-that-be.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I've been married for 9 years, and haven't dated anyone else in about 12 years. Previously, I'd never dated any non-White girls. While there are beautiful gals from all races (Whites more than others), my preference was/is for my own kind...WASP.
smiley2.gif

Europe

Mentor
I don't know where some of you guys see all these good looking white women. They sure aren't in my office.My office has some of the ugliest women I have ever seen. I can barely look at them. The ones that don't make you gag ,smoke. I am not attracted to most black women, but I agree that there are some decent looking East Asians.