Who is Oprah?

Oprah's show is ending. Who is she and why should we care?

She taped her last show at the United Center a few days ago. In a related story the Chicago Bulls had their season finale at the United Center tonight. lol

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"Orca Whalefry" is a self-important, PTB enabled, glorified AA pushed sheeple lure for hens & castrated."males"Â￾. That show of hers was fluff for houswives that pitched pop culture "icons" for the lemmings to fawn over, sob stories for skirts & half @ss "new age" ideals. Good riddens to the "Oafrah Winflea" show.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

I watched it once back in about 1988 or 89.
smiley55.gif

Bronk

Mentor
Orca Whalefry?
smiley17.gif

"If you don't like Oprah, there's got to be something wrong with you," said Kelly Cook, a 24-year-old from New York City who calls herself an "Oprah fanatic." Cook recently purchased Oprah's 20th Anniversary DVD set. "I just cried all the way through it," she said. "I rarely miss a show and if I do, I tape it," she wrote in an e-mail message. "I read her book club books; I read her magazine; I buy products she endorses on her 'Favorite Things' show. She's like family to me. I view her as a moral and spiritual guider and as a model for the way a woman ought to be in the world."

DWFan

Mentor
Bronk said:
"I rarely miss a show and if I do, I tape it," she wrote in an e-mail message. "I read her book club books; I read her magazine; I buy products she endorses on her 'Favorite Things' show. She's like family to me.

I'm sure glad I'm not in her REAL family. I'd hate to think of only having homicide and suicide as options.

Spartan

She's just another pro black (racist i would say) that the anti-white media of the US embrace and make her out to be a hero. I never liked this ugly, fat cow!<div>
</div><div>Excuse me for my bad English, i am Swedish.</div>Edited by: Spartan

Westside

Hall of Famer
Welcome Spartan! Have you ever seen the epic all time action movie "300"?SPARTA!!!!!!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Spartan, welcome to Caste Football. :)