What do YOU think?

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
If an NFL coach were to, say, start 10 whites on offense (the lone black being the 2nd WR), and 8 whites on defense (with the three blacks being a CB, a DL, and an SS), would the media eat him alive for it?

What would the writers for ESPN and SI have to say about it? Or Yahoo! sports?

Would such a team -- properly staffed -- likely win regularly?

More importantly, could such a roster even happen, ever?

What about an NFL team with 35 or 40 white people on it? Could that happen anymore?

I just ask because I'm looking at some late 1960s sports magazines that belonged to my dad, and man oh man, the teams sure were white back then. They didn't look like losers, either. Some of these white runningbacks and linebackers look like they'd be monsters even today.

Where are white kids like these nowadays?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
GiovaniMarcon said:
Where are white kids like these nowadays?

They're around now and always have been. It's society that's changed. The NFL and AFL of the 1960s and early '70s was integrated and roughly balanced in a proportion close to what it would be today if it was colorblind instead of having a longstanding of racial discrimination that we have dubbed the Caste System, a system that permeates football down to the peewee level and all other sports and society's perception of white athletes. That's why we discuss it here and are trying to enlighten those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As far as a predominantly white team, no it won't happen without dramatic changes and demandsamong the public at large resulting in bottom up changes. It will never happen from the top down. No NFL team will become noticeably whiter than all the other teams. The reaction would be all negative even if it was a winner. Think of the flak the Houston Astros took in a much whiter sport when they had an almost all white team that made it to the World Series and multiply it by about 1,000.

The system that rules the U.S. is totalitarian when it comes to race. Iron Rule #1: Whites have no existence except in negative ways. They are an evil that is quickly being replaced in America except among the ruling class itself, which is completely deracinated. No public figure may ever be pro-white without their reputation and career being ruined.Edited by: Don Wassall

Sean

Mentor
The media would definately attack such a coach, and the program as a whole. I'm sure they would talk about the black "pioneers" who forged a new NFL, that allowed all races to play. Of course they won't mention all black teams not showing diversity. They would come after the program with a vengeance.Edited by: Sean

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
You guys are probably right; the sports media would probably also encourage the belief that such a team isn't exciting or interesting because the white players on it that constitute the bulk of the personnel wouldn't get into so much trouble with the law, make obnoxious, borderline-hateful comments to the press, behave in an unsportsmanlike manner on the field, sag their pants in a "bottom member of a prison couple" manner, wear women's/Italian mafioso's jewelry, speak an almost unintelligible version of "English," miss practice with a flu[hangover], or sexually assault the cheerleaders because "they were really asking for it".

LabMan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
As far as a predominantly white team, no it won't happen without dramatic changes and demandsamong the public at large resulting in bottom up changes. It will never happen from the top down. No NFL team will become noticeably whiter than all the other teams. The reaction would be all negative even if it was a winner. Think of the flak the Houston Astros took in a much whiter sport when they had an almost all white team that made it to the World Series and multiply it by about 1,000.

The system that rules the U.S. is totalitarian when it comes to race. Iron Rule #1: Whites have no existence except in negative ways. They are an evil that is quickly being replaced in America except among the ruling class itself, which is completely deracinated. No public figure may ever be pro-white without their reputation and career being ruined.
Again,the absolute truth!

Don Wassall said:
As far as a predominantly white team, no it won't happen without dramatic changes and demands among the public at large resulting in bottom up changes.  It will never happen from the top down.  No NFL team will become noticeably whiter than all the other teams.  The reaction would be all negative even if it was a winner.  Think of the flak the Houston Astros took in a much whiter sport when they had an almost all white team that made it to the World Series and multiply it by about 1,000.

The system that rules the U.S. is totalitarian when it comes to race.  Iron Rule #1: Whites have no existence except in negative ways.  They are an evil that is quickly being replaced in America except among the ruling class itself, which is completely deracinated.  No public figure may ever be pro-white without their reputation and career being ruined. 

To this country's rulers and opinion makers, white people do not exist any more. The exception is every four years during the Presidential election. Then, you hear candidates and TV talking heads discuss getting the votes of the "Middle Class." It is amusing to see Barack Hussein Obama campaigning for white working class votes. Or Hillary and McCain as well.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
sport historian said:
Don Wassall said:
As far as a predominantly white team, no it won't happen without dramatic changes and demands among the public at large resulting in bottom up changes. It will never happen from the top down. No NFL team will become noticeably whiter than all the other teams. The reaction would be all negative even if it was a winner. Think of the flak the Houston Astros took in a much whiter sport when they had an almost all white team that made it to the World Series and multiply it by about 1,000.

The system that rules the U.S. is totalitarian when it comes to race. Iron Rule #1: Whites have no existence except in negative ways. They are an evil that is quickly being replaced in America except among the ruling class itself, which is completely deracinated. No public figure may ever be pro-white without their reputation and career being ruined.

To this country's rulers and opinion makers, white people do not exist any more. The exception is every four years during the Presidential election. Then, you hear candidates and TV talking heads discuss getting the votes of the "Middle Class." It is amusing to see Barack Hussein Obama campaigning for white working class votes. Or Hillary and McCain as well.

White people have become the country's boring dad.

So whenever the women or other minorities screw things up royally, that's when dear old dad comes in to fix everything.

Of course, afterward, dad will get no thanks and will probably not get any respect or acknowledgment, either.

We're just old reliable when it comes to getting taxed and having to fix the country's problems.

That's the trouble today; white men are men of action. If there is an issue that needs solving, we solve it. But today everyone just whines and complains and argues back and forth and nothing ever gets solved.

It's because the country is gradually turning us into chicks -- at times the vain, self-involved 25 year old version, at other times the henpecking, shrill 45 year old version.

No wonder white men are so frustrated.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
sport historian said:
Don Wassall said:
As far as a predominantly white team, no it won't happen without dramatic changes and demands among the public at large resulting in bottom up changes. It will never happen from the top down. No NFL team will become noticeably whiter than all the other teams. The reaction would be all negative even if it was a winner. Think of the flak the Houston Astros took in a much whiter sport when they had an almost all white team that made it to the World Series and multiply it by about 1,000.

White people have become the country's boring dad.

So whenever the women or other minorities screw things up royally, that's when dear old dad comes in to fix everything.

Of course, afterward, dad will get no thanks and will probably not get any respect or acknowledgment, either.

We're just old reliable when it comes to getting taxed and having to fix the country's problems.

That's the trouble today; white men are men of action. If there is an issue that needs solving, we solve it. But today everyone just whines and complains and argues back and forth and nothing ever gets solved.

It's because the country is gradually turning us into chicks -- at times the vain, self-involved 25 year old version, at other times the henpecking, shrill 45 year old version.

No wonder white men are so frustrated.

Excellent analogy GM. We're more like 3rd class citizens (as propagandized by the MSM & Sheepletainment industry). As to how the Globalist Elite controlled MSM would react to a white NFL line-up of that nature...they'd default to their standard script...berating it as racist, un-athletic, slow, (if they did well) over-achieving, etc. Same old caste media rhetoric.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:

Ever think that working at a computer is basically sitting at a typewriter? Typewriting was nearly a "women only" thing for most of history. Most men these days sit at a typwriter and type away, sending emails to each other and writing crap.

Sure a few guys are doing design work or research but the rest of the white collar workforce are basically just "secretaries" sitting on their asses and doing the stuff that women used to do. I think that's why so many women think they are just as good as men, because they see the work so many guys do and it's just typing, which often they can do better.

Women rarely see the physical labor work that makes the world run and can only be done efficiently by men so they think "Hey, I'm just as good as them!" Just wait until the lights go out or the water stops running. White men will be back in style then.

whiteCB

Master
[

No wonder white men are so frustrated.[/QUOTE]

Totally right man the country turning into a bunch of pussified chicks. Question: Have any of you guys gone into or had to take your kids into of these youth clothing stores. You know like an Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Hollister...and so on. The gay a$$ music they play in these stores makes me want to puke. The music is soooo soft sounding, it makes me think of two butterflies mating. lol And the lyrics oh god don't get me going there. They go something like, "I miss you baby you're my one and only I cry myself to sleep without you...blah blah blah". What pathetic b.s. White kids are getting soft! Believe that! Life is wayyyy to good in the burbs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I tuned into ABC's Nightline last night for the first time in a long time. The lead story was "A World Without Men." It was a sneering piece of anti-(white)men hate propaganda. Some British professor (a white man of course) was predicting that men will soon disappear because the Y chromosone is "rapidly falling apart." The interview was mixed with scenes from cheesy old sci-fi movies of women-only planets. It was done a bit tongue in cheek, but the theme was that men really don't have much to offer women and the world would have less wars, prisoners, etc., without the hated ones being around. It was also claimed that the technology to enable one woman to directly impregnate another was only a decade away.

As far as the workforce, there's no question that women make better worker bees than men. They're more docile, more easily trained, and less apt to manifest aggressive type ("deviant") behaviors in the workplace despite their amazing cattiness. With most manufacturing jobs gone, men are only around now to build and fix things, but you can bet the Powers That Be are working on plans to eliminate that impediment as well.

Bart

Hall of Famer
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" align=center>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =bold>jaxvid wrote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#999999>
<T>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>
<T>
<TR>
<TD =text>Women rarely see the physical labor work that makes the world run and can only be done efficiently by men so they think "Hey, I'm just as good as them!" Just wait until the lights go out or the water stops running. White men will be back in style then.</TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

The feminist writer Camille Paglia is one of the few women who understands the situation. She wrote a column giving men the credit for designing, building, developing, and maintaining our cities and systems. She saidthat ifit were not for men, women be living in huts. Gotta giver her props for that line.

More than half of the attorneys in the LA County District Attorney's office are now women. The LA DA's office has often been criticized for "losing the big ones." Less often mentioned by the MSM is that the losing prosecutors in these cases have usually been women, Marcia Clark, for example. The reaction to this fact has been to fill the office with Marcia Clark clones.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
More than half of the attorneys in the LA County District Attorney's office are now women. The LA DA's office has often been criticized for "losing the big ones." Less often mentioned by the MSM is that the losing prosecutors in these cases have usually been women, Marcia Clark, for example. The reaction to this fact has been to fill the office with Marcia Clark clones.

Interesting stat. I wonder how many defense attorneys are women in LA County? It'd be interesting to compare the win/loss ratio of women v men and women v women in the court room.

I imagine it might have a lot to do with the case. A female DA prosecuting a rape case - better for the prosecution or the defense? Or a civil suit involving the death of a child? Edited by: White Shogun

White Shogun said:
sport historian said:

Interesting stat. I wonder how many defense attorneys are women in LA County? It'd be interesting to compare the win/loss ratio of women v men and women v women in the court room.

I imagine it might have a lot to do with the case. A female DA prosecuting a rape case - better for the prosecution or the defense? Or a civil suit involving the death of a child?

The fact that most Deputy DA's in LA are women comes from a book by a former prosecutor. The well-known failures by the LA DA's office were the "Twilight Zone," Menendez I (hung jury), Simpson, and Robert Blake. Each of these trials had a female lead prosecutor.

The "Big" wins the office had were the Menendez retrial and the Mickey Thompson murder trial in late 1986. Both of these were won by white men, incidentally. The first Phil Spector trial last year had a hung jury 10-2 for conviction with the same two men who won the Thompson trial. They will try Spector again this fall.

As I have previously wrote, I was a Simpson trial junkie. This led me to studying the history of the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
I tuned into ABC's Nightline last night for the first time in a long time.  The lead story was "A World Without Men."  It was a sneering piece of anti-(white)men hate propaganda.  Some British professor (a white man of course) was predicting that men will soon disappear because the Y chromosone is "rapidly falling apart."  The interview was mixed with scenes from cheesy old sci-fi movies of women-only planets.  It was done a bit tongue in cheek, but the theme was that men really don't have much to offer women and the world would have less wars, prisoners, etc., without the hated ones being around.  It was also claimed that the technology to enable one woman to directly impregnate another was only a decade away.

As far as the workforce, there's no question that women make better worker bees than men.  They're more docile, more easily trained, and less apt to manifest aggressive type ("deviant") behaviors in the workplace despite their amazing cattiness.  With most manufacturing jobs gone, men are only around now to build and fix things, but you can bet the Powers That Be are working on plans to eliminate that impediment as well.

Don,

I bet the British writer was Bryan Sykes, a geneticist. One of his books, "The Seven Daughters of Eve," I actually found quite interesting. I then read, "Adam`s Curse: A Future Without Men," and regretted it. If I remember correctly, his "research" and "guesswork" show through a bunch of numbers, graphs etc. that men may be gone in something like 150,000 years because of the destruction/disappearance of the Y-chromosome, or something to this effect.

At the pace this crazy world is going, who the hell cares about 100-200,000 years from now?

Well, geneticists and others who make a living writing this stuff do. Anyone else?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I tuned into ABC's Nightline last night for the first time in a long time. The lead story was "A World Without Men." It was a sneering piece of anti-(white)men hate propaganda. Some British professor (a white man of course) was predicting that men will soon disappear because the Y chromosone is "rapidly falling apart." The interview was mixed with scenes from cheesy old sci-fi movies of women-only planets. It was done a bit tongue in cheek, but the theme was that men really don't have much to offer women and the world would have less wars, prisoners, etc., without the hated ones being around. It was also claimed that the technology to enable one woman to directly impregnate another was only a decade away.

As far as the workforce, there's no question that women make better worker bees than men. They're more docile, more easily trained, and less apt to manifest aggressive type ("deviant") behaviors in the workplace despite their amazing cattiness. With most manufacturing jobs gone, men are only around now to build and fix things, but you can bet the Powers That Be are working on plans to eliminate that impediment as well.

Another good example of the anti-male rhetoric of the Cultural Marxist media. If they aren't bashing whites then they're bashing males (only straight males of course) or devout Christians etc. It makes themselves feel self righteous and properly cultured to bash "the majority" or those in power. Is it any wonder why this media puts down white athletes so much?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
If I remember correctly, his "research" and "guesswork" show through a bunch of numbers, graphs etc. that men may be gone in something like 150,000 years because of the destruction/disappearance of the Y-chromosome, or something to this effect.

I'm no scientist, but this is the kind of stuff that makes normal people doubt anything a scientist tells them. This is retarded. I'd say the odds are much more likely that we will devolve into a strict patriarchal society again, where women are owned by their husbands before we ever each some scientific zenith where women are impregnating themselves through asexual means.

And if it happens, none of us will be around to care, nor will our descendants. The game will long be over for humankind if we ever reach a point on this earth where there is no Y chromosome. All the women will have become extinct as well because of their lack of ability to feed, clothe, and shelter themselves from the elements.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
I tuned into ABC's Nightline last night for the first time in a long time.  The lead story was "A World Without Men."  It was a sneering piece of anti-(white)men hate propaganda.  Some British professor (a white man of course) was predicting that men will soon disappear because the Y chromosone is "rapidly falling apart."  The interview was mixed with scenes from cheesy old sci-fi movies of women-only planets.  It was done a bit tongue in cheek, but the theme was that men really don't have much to offer women and the world would have less wars, prisoners, etc., without the hated ones being around.  It was also claimed that the technology to enable one woman to directly impregnate another was only a decade away.

As far as the workforce, there's no question that women make better worker bees than men.  They're more docile, more easily trained, and less apt to manifest aggressive type ("deviant") behaviors in the workplace despite their amazing cattiness.  With most manufacturing jobs gone, men are only around now to build and fix things, but you can bet the Powers That Be are working on plans to eliminate that impediment as well.

Don, I saw that piece too about lost my lunch. It's ironic that I happened to catch it as I don't watch TV & hardly turn on "Always Bolshevik Crap". I told my wife it was another clear cut example of male bashing by the controlled MSM. Standard horse manure passed off as "scientific research".
smiley11.gif