Warning: White Athlete Calls Lebron James a Dork!

Alpha Male

Mentor
Drum roll please...for Chael Sonnen, UFC fighter. Got to love this guy for telling Rome that Lebron James is a dork and that he would slap both he and Ray Lewis around.

Guys got a lot of balls. But doesn't he know he broke a media taboo? Only black athletes are permitted to make disparaging racial remarks or threats, or bite ears, shoot up clubs, procure dog fights, etc., and still have a career after.

Needless to say, we need more white athletes with his bravado. Imagine his personality in a Tim Tebow; no way he would take his secondary status in the NFL without mouthing off!

Here's the video (worth the watch):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RO0fbfvYA24

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Hey thanks for sharing this Alpha. I agree totally with the point you make too about Tebow or any other white athlete. Our guys are either so brainwashed they dont get it, or so afraid to lose their spot on the bench that they just shut up.

Sonnen would definitely abuse ANY ball player in a fight. Heres the thing that drives me crazy. I guarantee theres a whole pile of idiots that think hes full of it. I can just hear the DWFs conversations regarding Sonnens comments.

DWF-A "Hes crazy as hell man. Ray Lewis, or Lebron would beat his ass in a fight."

DWF-B "Yeah man you got that right. The only reason there even are white fighters is because all the real athletes are playing football, and basketball. This dude Sonnen is just a racist."

DWF-C "yeah hes probably a nazi who wants to kill six million jews!"

DWF-A "Hes crazy as hell man. Ray Lewis, or Lebron would beat his ass in a fight."

DWF-B "Yeah man you got that right. The only reason there even are white fighters is because all the real athletes are playing football, and basketball. This dude Sonnen is just a racist."

DWF-C "yeah hes probably a nazi!.."

images

DWFs 'A', 'B', & 'C'

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I was interested in this topic until I saw Sonnen was the one making the comments. I really wish the guy would just shut up Lol

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Hey thanks for sharing this Alpha. I agree totally with the point you make too about Tebow or any other white athlete. Our guys are either so brainwashed they dont get it, or so afraid to lose their spot on the bench that they just shut up.

Sonnen would definitely abuse ANY ball player in a fight. Heres the thing that drives me crazy. I guarantee theres a whole pile of idiots that think hes full of it. I can just hear the DWFs conversations regarding Sonnens comments.

DWF-C "yeah hes probably a nazi who wants to kill six million jews!"

You've got their number indeed. :grin: In a 1-on-1 street or MMA fight, Sonnen would wipe the concrete (or mat) with both Queen LeBrown and "Shankmeister" Lewis.

davidholly

Mentor
I ****ing hate the Ray Lewis DWFs, you can't make one disparaging remark about Ray Lewis without one of them chiming in that Ray Lewis would kick my ass.

Me: Ray Lewis is a murderer who got off with a slap on the wrist because of his celebrity status.
DWF: Ray Lewis would kick your ass in a fight.
Me: Derp.