Vatican turnaround

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Pathetic stuff Bart. Thanks for posting this.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ah OldSchoolBoy75, wax on, wax off!
smiley36.gif

It's unbelievable that the Catholic church would consider the beliefs of Jews at all in any decision making. The Jews are mad that Pope Benedict is allowing the old Latin Mass, which prays for the Jews to convert to Christianity. And many Jews and rabbis are upset about this as if they have any say! Could you imagine if I went into a synagogue and asked them to aknowledge that Jesus is the son of God? And if they deny this, me being offended and saying now I am going to cut off ties to Israel?

Observer

Mentor
The Pope's brother had some candid remarks:
Pope Benedict's brother attacks Angela Merkel over Holocaust denier row
Georg Ratzinger, a Roman Catholic priest, said his brother's critics were "ill-informed" for suggesting that the pontiff was wrong to rehabilitate the British Bishop Richard Williamson, who has claimed that the Nazis did not use gas chambers and that they killed at most 300,000 Jews, rather than the six million accepted by most historians.

"He doesn't need me to defend him. But it does annoy me how stupid and ill-informed several people are that are attacking him," Mr Ratzinger, 85, said in an interview to appear in Thursday's edition of the Leipziger Volkszeitung.

Chancellor Angela Merkel's attack on her compatriot Pope Benedict for welcoming back into the Catholic Church the Holocaust-denying bishop won widespread praise in Germany on Wednesday.
"I always saw her as a rational woman. But perhaps at the moment she is under pressure to say something irrational," Mr Ratzinger said.

Observer

Mentor
What a novel idea: review the historical evidence! (It's too bad that this is not a common practice in modern society, and even worse that the opposite vices are legally encouraged.)

Holocaust-denying bishop says will review "evidence"
Asked why he had not apologized for his comments, Williamson told Germany's Spiegel magazine: "If I should discover that I have been at fault, then I will do so... I did not deliberately say something false. I was, on the basis of my research in the 1980s, convinced of the accuracy of my comments."

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Benedict is a weak man who apologizes/compromises whenever mass-media opinion opposes his actions/words. It appears that the Vatican will ask some sort of retraction from Williamson as a condition for the acquisition of "faculties" (legal right to exercise his episcopal function)---let's hope that they don't. In any event the excommunications have been lifted. Hopefully the furor will simply die out, and the demand for a retraction will not be activated by an official document.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
as i've said several times before, i am sorely lacking on knowledge when it comes to the whole jewish issue (holocaust, world control, and so forth). however, this story has told me all i need to know to decide where i stand from here on out.
smiley7.gif

Jews tell Vatican Holocaust Denial is a Crime.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - World Jewish leaders told Vatican officials that denying the Holocaust was "not an opinion but a crime" when they met on Monday to discuss a bishop they accuse of being anti-Semitic.

Today we strongly reaffirmed that the denial of the Shoah is not an opinion, but a crime," said Richard Prasquier, president of the French Jewish umbrella organisation CRIF, using the Hebrew word for Holocaust.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yep JC, it is thought control at its worst. If you don't fall in line with them on everything, you are the enemy. Even if you do fall in line with them on everything you are still the enemy.

Observer

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
as i've said several times before, i am sorely lacking on knowledge when it comes to the whole jewish issue (holocaust, world control, and so forth). however, this story has told me all i need to know to decide where i stand from here on out.
smiley7.gif

Jews tell Vatican Holocaust Denial is a Crime.

VATICAN CITY (Reuters) - World Jewish leaders told Vatican officials that denying the Holocaust was "not an opinion but a crime" when they met on Monday to discuss a bishop they accuse of being anti-Semitic.

Today we strongly reaffirmed that the denial of the Shoah is not an opinion, but a crime," said Richard Prasquier, president of the French Jewish umbrella organisation CRIF, using the Hebrew word for Holocaust.

I think I am now beginning to understand how the anti-Jewish pogroms must have happened years ago: the Jews push and push and push and push, and the governmental authorities do nothing to fight back. The regular folks, generally decent people, finally take matters into their own hands.

Like you, JC, I have also never done the research to be able to form an opinion on the numbers involved in the various WWII camps. However, it does not take research to realize that these Jewish leaders are out-of-control, making a punishable dogma out of an historic question, without even benefit of a hearing or trial. What a bunch of windbag jokers.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<B _extended="true">
<H1 _extended="true">Pope insists Church rejects anti-Semitism</H1>
[url]http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/02/12/pope.anti.sem itism/index.html?iref=topnews[/url][/B]
<B _extended="true">[/B]
<B _extended="true">ROME, Italy (CNN)[/B] -- Pope Benedict XVI said Thursday the Catholic Church is "profoundly and irrevocably committed to reject all anti-Semitism."
<DIV =cnnStoryPhoto _extended="true">
<DIV class=cnnImgChngr id=cnnImgChngr _extended="true">
art.benedict.gi.jpg

<DIV =cnnStoryPhotoCaption _extended="true">
<DIV =cnn3pxTB9pxLRPad _extended="true">
Pope Benedict XVI's meeting with Jewish leaders comes on the heels of controversy.
<DIV =cnnWireFooter _extended="true">
corner_wire_BL.gif

The pope was meeting American Jewish leaders at the Vatican on the heels of a controversy over Holocaust denial.
Last month the Vatican lifted the excommunication of a rebel bishop just days after the broadcast of an interview in which he denied the existence of gas chambers and said no more than 300,000 Jews had died in Nazi concentration camps. Scholars have in fact documented approximately 6 million Jewish deaths in the Holocaust.
The Vatican has since ordered the bishop, Richard Williamson, to recant, and has said the pontiff was not aware of Williamson's views on the Holocaust when the excommunication was lifted. The excommunication was not related to Williamson's views on the Holocaust.
On Thursday, Benedict XVI talked about his own visits to the sites of some concentration camps.
"The hatred and contempt for men, women and children that was manifested in the Shoah was a crime against God and against humanity," the pope said, using the Hebrew word for the Holocaust.
He also reiterated his commitment to the groundbreaking Catholic rejection of the centuries-old claim that the Jews killed Jesus.
"Nostra Aetate marked a milestone in the journey towards reconciliation, and clearly outlined the principles that have governed the Church's approach to Christian-Jewish relations ever since," Benedict said.
Jewish reactions to the pope's speech were broadly positive.
"Catholic-Jewish relations are on track," said Rabbi Arthur Marc Schneier, head of the American Jewish Congress, who was among the community leaders at the meeting with the pope. "We may have some setbacks, but when you have that strong bond of trust and friendship ... Then we can face every challenge that comes our way."
The head of Israel's Holocaust museum, Yad Vashem, also praised the pope's statement.
"Yad Vashem places importance on the Pope's unequivocal statement condemning Holocaust denial and any attempts to minimize the scope of the Shoah," said its chairman, Avner Shalev. "The Church's clear public denouncement of all types of anti-Semitism, during his meeting earlier today with American Jewish leaders, is to be welcomed."

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
French Group will charge Bishop

A French human rights group says it will press charges against a Holocaust-denying British bishop.

The International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism said Wednesday in a statement that it would charge Richard Williamson with "contesting crimes against humanity" and denying the Holocaust ...

this makes 3 nations (France, Argentina, and Germany) that have labeled Bishop Williamson a criminal for saying he wanted proof that the Holocaust happened.

but, of course, the Jews don't pull the strings of world government. no, sir. saying that is anti-semitic. there is absolutely no evidence to support such a claim.
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
Scholars have in fact documented approximately 6 million Jewish deaths in the Holocaust.
He also reiterated his commitment to the groundbreaking Catholic rejection of the centuries-old claim that the Jews killed Jesus.

"Scholars" have documented 6 million deaths??? Where is the documentation? And if it is "in fact" true then why all the fuss when someone disagrees with the numbers?

"groundbreaking Catholic rejection of the centuries-old claim that the Jews killed Jesus" I guess it's groundbreaking because it's IN THE BIBLE, which is centuries old. Really, when the jews can get you to refute your own holy book that is supposed to be the divine inspired word of your God then I think it's time to call it quits.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Colonel_Reb said:
Scholars have in fact documented approximately 6 million Jewish deaths in the Holocaust.

"Scholars" have documented 6 million deaths??? Where is the documentation? And if it is "in fact" true then why all the fuss when someone disagrees with the numbers?

"groundbreaking Catholic rejection of the centuries-old claim that the Jews killed Jesus" I guess it's groundbreaking because it's IN THE BIBLE, which is centuries old. Really, when the jews can get you to refute your own holy book that is supposed to be the divine inspired word of your God then I think it's time to call it quits.

Great post jaxvid.
smiley32.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:

hammer, please meet the head of the nail.
smiley32.gif

Freedom

Mentor
jaxvid, I can't speak for everyone else but I don't really fuss when someone disagrees with the numbers, which is around 11 million people killed in camps. I don't think it's that relevant. If 100,000 died at Nanking, is it somehow more tolerable than 11 million dying in Europe?

I would love to see Herr Ratzinger read the Talmud from start to finish and come across all those wonderful passages it contains regarding goyim. In fact, I think all those Christians who are confirmed Holocaustians, along with Christian Zionists, should read the passages. Why is Islam so hated in the western world, along with being the enemy of Jewry? Because they're the only ones who have the balls to resist kosher tyranny.

Solomon Kane

Mentor
Freedom said:
jaxvid, I can't speak for everyone else but I don't really fuss when someone disagrees with the numbers, which is around 11 million people killed in camps. I don't think it's that relevant. If 100,000 died at Nanking, is it somehow more tolerable than 11 million dying in Europe?

the problem is the jewish authorities consider the number of six million to be sacred. So once you start messing with it, and try to say: "hey good news everybody, research shows 5.5 million fewer jews were murdered'---

that's considered bad news for a jew, because it lessens the significance of the suffering of his people. It lessens the value of the holocaust for the whole guilt trip, hollywood, reparations agenda.

Kaptain

Master
Freedom said:

But THEY certainly do fuss. And I find about a 2,000 percent error in numbers quite significant and in need of correction by way of the truth. There is quite a difference between a couple hundred thousand dying mostly from disease and 6 million planned executions. One happened and one is the hoax of the century.

As far as 11 million killed, why stop there? Heck, how bout 600 million all Jewish deaths caused by Ancient satanic German goy torture methods? I say don't even let them get away with smallest teensy tiniest lie. Next thing you know they'll change our Holy book, outlaw Jesus movies, make us fight Jewish wars, criminalized free speech, and give our national treasures to their Jewish banks.

Freedom

Mentor
I've addressed this before, but the Nazis considered Judaism to be a race while many orthodox Jews considered it to be a religion. Many of the people that the Nazis killed in the camps supposedly due to being Jewish were following other religions.

Johan Von Neumann, a very important scientist and genius of Jewish lineage who made countless improvements in game theory among other things, formally converted to Roman Catholicism after the war. Franz Boas considered himself an ethnic German! He was proud of his German heritage! Nevertheless, Madison Grant refused to shake hands with him because he had been Jewish.

Just as a side note that I might turn into a post later, the only Jews that follow the Talmud are the orthodox/Hasedim and the Haseds also reject the state of Israel and hold generally socially conservative views.
The ultra-liberal, homo-sexual reform Jews do not seem to follow the Talmud and don't tend to hold any chauvinism. A lot of you guys mix and mash your criticism.

It is ethnicity and not race that is ultimately defining.Edited by: Freedom