Middleweight:Edmen ShahbazyanVs.Dalcha Lungiambula
Middleweight:Chris CurtisVs.Joaquin Buckley
Featherweight:Billy QuarantilloVs.Alexander Hernandez
Featherweight:T.J. BrownVs.Erik Silva
Bantamweight:Cameron SaaimanVs.Steven Koslow

Last edited:

Arerequired

Mentor
Blachowicz has some good early rounds badly hurting Ankalaev and wobbling him with leg kicks, Ankalaev gets takedowns in the later rounds and controls Blachowicz, its a controversial split draw.

Till looked terrible from the start and got submitted later on by Du Plessis after beating him in the striking for a time, Bryce got tired, then hurt and submitted.

Pimblett has a hard fight against Jared Gordon and gets the decision, I don't think he won. Someone close to Pimblett said he had an undisciplined training camp and it showed.

Last edited:

Arerequired

Mentor
This is the last flagship event for a while, also Daukas is too small for higher level HWs.

Phall

Master
I try not to be autistic about this stuff, but I couldn't help myself thinking whether or not we should consider the Dagostani Magomed Ankalaev "white." There is definitely a distinct ethnic look, whereas the Polish Jan Blachowicz would easily pass as a red-headed Nord (he even walked out to the 'Elder Scrolls: Skyrim' theme song, lol).

The fight definitely had an inflection point in late Round Three where the Dagostani got the Pole on the ground and held position. One judge didn't score it that way, and we end up with the draw.

The poor sportsmanship from the Dagostani after the result was announced really astounded me. The Pole was gracious and immediately gave his opponent credit. The younger Magomed declined post-match affection, would not refer to his foil at all in his interview, and instead declared that he may never fight for UFC again. What a c*nt! I guess we should appreciate that he didn't sprint into the crowd and start attacking random observers, like his terroristic countryman Khabib did.

This episode led me to conclude that Dagostanis are not "white."